IT'S TIME TO ACT. SIGN TO MAKE TLJ NON CANON. FUCK DISNEY FAN FIC. BRING BACK GEORGE LUCAS

IT'S TIME TO ACT. SIGN TO MAKE TLJ NON CANON. FUCK DISNEY FAN FIC. BRING BACK GEORGE LUCAS

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-make-the-last-jedi-non-canon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-bring-back-george-lucas-to-star-wars
youtu.be/2tLf1JO5bvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It isn't canon, I don't have to sign anything to tell you that.

Rogue One I can live with, those fuckers were heroes. Everything after VI doesn't exist.

you seem upset why care so much

go outside, nerd

you need medications

This shit better be canon.
I did not pat $25 + tip on a ticket, $15 + tip on popcorn, and $5 + tip on soda to watch a fucking fanfiction.

George Lucas is probably browsing the internet right now and just laughing at everybody. He's never coming back.

anything Star Wars that doesnt involve Lucas is not canon

fight me phaggot. I can bet my life savings you're a little manlet brainlet freak.

you are one of the most pathetic people posting on Sup Forums right now and that is saying a lot

kys please

when has a petition ever accomplished anything?

Only need 100 whiny manchildren to change the minds of Disney

Just go back to calling anyone who attempts to reasonably disagree with you a Disney shill and go on with your day

yeah i actually enjoyed rogue one more than tfa and tlj

Excuse me but LARP belongs on /x/

It's ok senpai

WTF IT GOT DELETED! DISNEY ARE MONITORING

As much as I'd love to have episode VIII purged from my memory and redone, it's not going to happen.

>IT'S TIME TO ACT.

Why didn't someone tell Daisy Ridley?

Stfu about your meme movie.

REEE

faggot dorks

t. Stronk empowered womyn

this

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
YOU SPACE WIZARD WAR DRAMA FANTASY DID NOTHING TO PREPARE YOU FOR THE AGONY AND DESPAIR OF TRUE LOSS
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH ALL YOUR DEATHSTAR EAR GAUGE EARRINGS NOW, FAGGOTRON!?!?!?

kek
neckbeard

Fuck off. It wasn't any worse than Force awakens

Jesus this is getting embarrassing. The level of cringe is off the charts with you guys.

come on now

This is so pathetic honestly.
Keep pointless shit like this in your tumblr fandoms

disney shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
baka

neckbeards wish, soyboi

Why? What integrity do you think this franchise has? I can tell you this isn't even a tenth as bad as what happened with the Fallout franchise, at least some normies are on your side.

You know who use the word soyboi? Non lifting manlet brainlet yank basement dwelling neckbeards

tumblr loves this movie because of emo vader

not like a mouse shill would know that

It was significantly better than The Force Awakens you kike shill

Not really. Starting petitions like this only highlights how immature & self-entitled you are

I'm glad I'm not alone on liking R1. Honestly, the "Star Wars Story" movies are the ones I actually look forward to. They somehow feel fresh, unlike the new trilogy. Really liked Alden in Hail Caesar so I think he'll make a good Han Solo.

back to pol, drumptard

Good god what happened to this board

election, gamergate and Sup Forums

Star Wars season. It'll be back to normal in January.

>implying tumblr likes Kylo
They think he's supposed to represent 'toxic masculinity'

Sup Forums almost certainly hates this movie

Yes, because they're retarded.

Yes so you agree with me

GTA 5 allowing mods to stay on PC. I can think of a few others. Usually the more pro-active video game hobby who I notice takes less shit from their corporate overlords than other hobbies and the coprs seem... relative more responsive.

It's funny that Sup Forums tries to downplay gamers when they're the least cucked hobbiests on this site. Gamers actually DO shit. Filmwatchers just veg out in front of the TV for a few hours.

You use tumblr?

Not to mention the huge ongoing loot crate gate lol. I mean jeez Disney and Star Wars have it rough this year. Thanks to gamers. Thank us guys. We wuz fizin your shit lol. Also to make it even MORE annoying for Sup Forums it was reddit gamers hahaha.

Oh man they will never let that one go and lord it over Sup Forums forever.

>In my headcanon it isn't canon...

>SIGN TO MAKE TLJ NON CANON
How about we make EVERY film in the sequels non-canon instead? Better yet, all the films Disney will ever shit out?

Hey OP link me a few petitions that actually worked, I'll wait

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-bring-back-george-lucas-to-star-wars

please sign the better petition

My thoughts exactly, Rogue One was great but after that no. This is just Disney crap. As far as I am concerned and I think people are going to grow in number in thinking this way too, you can either say nothing exists after episode 6 or you can go with the "extended universe" as the actual canon.

You look at this Disney stuff as alternate timeline at best, fan fiction at worst or just ignore it completely.

> everyone signs this and lucas magically comes back to direct star wars

what are you like 5 fuckin years old, get a brain.

>IT'S TIME TO ACT. SIGN TO MAKE TLJ NON CANON.
Yes
> FUCK DISNEY FAN FIC
Yes
>RING BACK GEORGE LUCAS
pls no

even if you don't like the movie that shit is just pathetic

this is facebook levels of stupidity, I hated TLJ but the correct move is to accept Star Wars is beyond saving you fucking shills

>all these "Bring back Daddy Lucas" posts

Why do you assume he wants to come back?

The Rogue One concept came from the old guard
It was inspired by both a script from Lucas' unmade live action TV series and a pitch from a VFX artist, John Knoll
Somehow it survived its turbulent production in a watchable state, and truly felt like it embraced the entire saga rather than just the OT

I'm signing all of these just off the back of the blatant panic of Mouse shills in this thread

They don't mind when u complain, its when you start actually signing things to get stuff changed they start to fear

That's because Gareth Edwards is actually a pretty solid director. And, for whatever reason, Disney didn't meddle too much. They basically said "Do whatever you want" so they were allowed to kill off the characters at the end and actually give it closure instead of having to make it part of an ongoing saga.

Disney brought in Tony Gilroy to save the film. Massive reshoots directed by Gilroy. Gareth Edwards was a good sport and played ball but it was a team effort. I liked the finished product. It's another reason I have faith in Kennedy. She won't let a substandard product get released. Firing Trevorrow and Lord and Miller fall under this line of thinking. At any rate she's making smart decisions. And I'm most excited about Johnson's upcoming trilogy.

fuck u nigga
i wanted Lord/Miller Solo Action Comedy

Checked

Damn...

Did you tip on every item? Also who tips the movie theater gremlins.
Don't whine about shilling money if you also tip like an idiot

Tipping automatically is for the birds.

>pretending the prequels are better
youtu.be/2tLf1JO5bvE

>caring enough about space wizard canon to sign a petition
K.... autist.

>people actually try and say Hayden is a better actor than Adam
Sad.

What did impotent angry retards do before change.org?

Sat in their mom's basement crying.

What was it?

I know the word autism gets thrown around a lot in here but holy fuck, this really is autistic.

Only liberals think petitions do anything. Suck my ass faggot

Really because OP doesn't sound like a liberal. Sounds like a crying alt-rightie. Sit in your mom's basement more, crybaby.

rogue one was trash. the vader scene was fucking hilarious, anime-tier fanservice. it's a film full of irrelevant characters that you didn't care about and don't remember. as the meme goes: please try to name the characters without looking them up. you won't be able to unless you're an autist who has seen the film 30 times

>
The twin suns have faded...

This is the most reddit shit I've ever seen on the most reddit board on redchan.

And now the hate for the movie has super leia’d

I was in the theatre and when Rey, a "Jedi" with absolutely no lineage or training whatsoever, went toe-to-fucking-toe with Kylo and beat Luke's ass, 3 rows behind me I heard this woman shout "YESSSSSS, QUEEEEEEN! SLAAAAAYYY, GIRL!"

During the Leia scene, I shit you not, the very same woman went crazy. She started humming the Man of Steel theme out aloud and saying "They will race behind you, queen! They will stumble, girl! They will fall, sweetie! But in time, they will join you! SLAAAAAAAAY".