Every Day - Trailer starring Angourie Rice

youtube.com/watch?v=tqoAMfe_rPM

thoughts Sup Forums?

Dude there's that fat Asian kid too. At least she probably ends up with a white guy.

Sounds interesting, that girl is gonna look like the biggest hoe to everyone around her though.

Ricefags on suicide watch.

>dude at least this slut that gets pumped and dumped by every race in the world ends up with the white beta cuck

The state of (You)

Lol! What a fucking slut.

any white male/white female couples?

wow are you a nazi?

always white woman

Why is (((Hollywood))) pushing interracial couples?

My thoughts exactly.

to be fair she's gonna be with a thousand guy in the movie. A few niggers among that crowd isn't exactly "pushing interracial couples".

If you want to make a point against (((them))) make it about pushing sluts. Which may or may not be valid, given that technically it's "the same guy". It's just look like a shitty movie tbqh

to be fair, white bois cannot compete

they are the easiest to implement new ideas into hehehehe

>mfw I recognize that tranny in the trailer.

this, it's why the new main character in star wars is rey

dropped
stupid cunt have a nice career lmao

Why

where my flipbros at? we're finally getting hollywood representation through that fat ass even though he's a mongrel.

>Sixteen-year-old Rhiannon falls in love with A, a mysterious spirit who inhabits a different body every day. Feeling an unmatched connection, Rhiannon and A try to find each other on a daily basis, always unsure of what or who the next day will bring. Soon, the realities of loving someone who is a different person every 24 hours starts to take its toll, leaving Rhiannon and A to face the hardest decision either has ever had to make.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

>BLACKED
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
So much for your fucking waifu

white women love black men. news at eleven

white bois need to wake the fuck up

I teach at a middle school.

A skinny 12 yo white boy can't compete with that 16 yo 8th grade black boy for the 12 yo Stacys.

The Black stud drives a nice car and has lots of cash because he slinging

Imagine Angourie Rice kissing this thing.

we dindu nuffin u silly crackas it wuz da joos

wtf is that

she's obviously gonna end up with young sam winchester

Garbage YA nonsense #12938954