Is it me or did Geoff Johns ghost write this issue? I fucking loved it, but King doesn't write like that...

Is it me or did Geoff Johns ghost write this issue? I fucking loved it, but King doesn't write like that, it has a very distinct Johns feel.

I think King probably came up with the structure, the issue in 1 minute thing, and Johns wrote the rest

I'm pretty sure King or Williamson said in an interview that Geoff plotted it, yeah

>implying Johns has the time to write comics anymore
He would have written this crossover otherwise. Instead, he just plotted it. This was still pretty obviously King's writing.

>but King doesn't write like that
He does. I saw signs of King writing such as writing Batman without using narration boxes but with the actions like showing him doing the finger/button tic rather than telling how he feels.

The plot was Geoff Johns. The Button, Thawne beating up Batman, Manhattan zapping Thawne.

The individual panels, the hockey stuff, the clock winding down, the "1 minute" time limit thing is King and Fabok working together.

Really? I found it dumb that batman could move too quickly for Zoom to notice and get stabbed in the foot. In respect to how fast Zoom can move, and therefore think, it'd be almost equivalent to talking to a snail but not notice that he's about to crawl on you. Everything else was pretty great up until that point.

You'd think people would stop complaining about this after Thawne got stabbed at the end of Flashpoint.

Speedsters get hit by shit all the time.

That's not how it works at all user. Please don't try to insert your head cannon into comics.

where can i read it, where is the story time thread

Please explain then. I'm genuinely perplexed as to how the writers can justify zoom being stabbed while batman was right infront of him.

He was being cocky and let him get a shot in because he didn't know Flash was coming.
It's pretty obvious.

How about you read the comic and see how it goes yourself?

He let him attempt to stab him. Thawne's never been hurt while vibrating so he didn't think what Batman was doing would hurt him.

The only stupid thing was that Batman was talking to him about it beforehand. And that he got a couple of punches in afterwards. But it does make a more interesting fight scene.

It's the same reason Wally ran into Deathstroke's sword.

because he underestimated batman. like he underestimated thomas and got stabbed for it.

I think you're just confused at seeing a King title that isn't "Words: The Graphic Novel."

story time or link?

Shitty, post-crisis, pre-waid Wally can feel a bullet hit his neck and move out of the way. There's no possible way someone with lightspeed reflexes couldn't move his foot before the batknife or whatever stabs even a millimeter into his foot.

It's like how you can pull away from something that burns. Only literally thousands of times faster.

I really, really enjoyed this issue t b h looking forward to the rest of the button and I'm not even reading flash rn

He was standing right next to bruce and didn't think it would actually hurt until he realized of shit I have to keep my soles unphazed

>There are people arguing made up comic physics logistics and character's internal thought processes

Never been a thing, though. Flashes can stand in fucking explosions and their feet don't get blown off. They can phase through a car smashing them without breaking their toes.

Batman then punched him in the face like 3 times. A dude who moves AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Bullets stand still to him and he got decked multiple times by a fifty mile an hour punch.

well it's basically Rebirth #2 so yeah he'd be involved