Luke, did I forget to tell you anything?

Luke, did I forget to tell you anything?

yes, you miserable old fuck

Umm what about Snoke?

What's your credit card number

Who?

who?

>Luke did I ever tell you about Snoke?
>he was a dead end

sometimes, and it doesn't happen often, I love this place.

>That fucking disgusting theme.

Obi-wan, could you tell me about breasts?

no longer canon

Did I ever tell you about my grandson Ben? He was a strong force user with a lot of potential, just like your father when he was but a padawan. And while your father, a cyborg who killed countless people, might still be redeemed, you should probably take no chances and try to kill Ben in his sleep in case he ever starts having bad thoughts. You'd be a good friend.

here you go big guy

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time a single human was able to take out an entire fleet by turning on the hyperdrive in her ship? It makes all other kinds of warfare obsolete.

>The white man's burden, Luke...

>my grandson
anything you wanna tell us obi-wan?

>Try killing the youngling, that's a good trick.

Thanks Dad.
*unsheathes lightsaber*

Obiwan: Luke did i ever tell you about Snoke

Luke: No who is that?

Obiwan: what?

Luke: Snoke

Obiwan: Speak up Luke

Luke: SNOKE

Obiwan: He betrayed and murdered your father

Luke: Oh... Wait vader!?

Obiwan: yes, Vader

Luke: What about snoke??

Obiwan: No, thats bad for your lungs.

Same reaction the last jedi's director had seeing as they forgot to explain who the fuck snoke is.

>Did I ever tell you about the first order? It’s the nu empire that rises after you and your friends risk your lives to bring down the empire we have now. Also did I ever tell you that you try to kill your nephew and basically start the first order? That’s right Luke. You know, someone once told me time is a flat circle. That everything we’ve ever done we’re gonna keep doin again, and again, and again, forever. You should just kill yourself to be honest.

This fucking thread

>Making the same thread again but with worse content instead of posting in the exsiting one.

All the brainlets in here not realizing Snoke was an irrelevant placeholder and that Kylo was always meant to be the main antagonist.

Please tell me again how the orginal trilogy expanded and developed the emperor as a character??? He wasnt because he was just there to be an evil space wizard while the true antagonist was Vader.

I fucking love this board

Luukku kun Nihonjin ni natta toki hanashikatta ka