Um no, sweetie

>um no, sweetie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
news.com.au/entertainment/movies/new-movies/the-new-star-wars-movie-is-25-hours-of-women-getting-st-done/news-story/5236a328b9c2e9fbc9545f7e17ecbf2a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is her hair purplewhy is her hair purplewhy is her hair purplewhy is her hair purplewhy is her hair purplewhy is her hair purplewhy is her hair purple

She escaped from the black lodge with purple hair and entered the Star Wars timeline.

I thought it was because of chemicals in her local water, but the real reason is that she can't live without a war.

They're the same chemicals that are making the friggin frogs gay.

giv purple hair mommy gf

you know why, we don't have to tell you

Vedderchecking those dubs

whats wrong with her neck?

this.

This ain't the real Holdo and the Galaxy ain't prepared for Judy's fuckery.

...I bet Coop's time altering antics made Luke vanish too.

>I need to take command of this ship
>I know, I'll just snub the people the crew most highly respects, act aloof, and tell nobody my plans.

Her dumbass would have gotten the entire fleet killed if it wasn't for Leia and she still managed to get much of the fleet killed by not controlling her crew which proceeded to engage in a plot which helped leak information to the first order. What a shitty commander who clearly lacks the political savvy and social skills to be qualified for her post.

no! bad givposter!

Frank chung is the only person with any integrity on that entire fucking site

giv..

what year is this?

>they thought an authoritarian bitch and SJW insert would defeat toxic masculinity with this level of shitty writing

Laura Dern is in the movie as a little treat for the 40-something year old parents who saw 1977 and 1980 Star Wars when they were in 3rd grade and 6th grade and then grew up in the 1980's when Laura Dern was a extremely cute and sexy as fuck in movies such as Smooth Talk 1985.

>pic related

Did her mom get POOF'D

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Star Wars finale. It confirms Luke Skywalker never gets his life back.

Based Chung

>Laura Dern is in the movie as a little treat for the 40-something year old dads
>who would still hit that

and you would, too.

Kek

"OH DEAR GOD, LUKE IS OUT OF SAND!"
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

BTW, its nice to see Vedderposting making a comeback

what a lovely bottom

unreleased shot from production coming through...

Why are chiss blue?

I used to love Pearl Jam but this idiot completely turned me off their music just by talking. I just can't believe how incredibly stupid he is.

She's married to a nignog

SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKERS! I'M BACK!!!!!

Why was she so unfuckable in Jurassic Park then?

>the escape vessels are cloaked
*wink*

her character was, admittedly, kinda shit.

that and she exhausted all of her sexy in Wild at Heart, so it was recharging at the time of Jurassic Park.

>the rebels are almost out of fuel
>should we block off their escape route or hyperjump into effective cannon range?
>lolno,lets chase them at a leisurely pace

Based Chink

SJW representative for a SJW movie

>le 56% face

I don't know, why was her hair red here?

It's weird because I had an ugly ex girlfriend that looked just like her in Blue Velvet. Laura Dern looks a lot better now than she did back then. How is it possible?

This is now canon.
WE DON'T TALK ABOUT HER!!

>Your Dole Dippers, madam

David Bowie would make a great Star Wars villain

What is a Dole Dipper?

a shitty forced meme

>WE DON'T TALK ABOUT HER!!
didn't mean to piss you off, Phil

Dub/Trips checked! My god!

>Earth B
>Who?do doesn't exist, Lando takes over when Leia is out of commission
>He is in full, "Fuck even my friends for the greater good of the people I'm responsible for," mode as with Cloud City
>When he dresses down Poe, the "hotheads" he mentions clearly includes Han, and we know it, and it lends some amount of actual history and gravitas to the line
>He doesn't trust Poe not because he doesn't like risk-takers, but because Poe's gambit caused so many people he was responsible for die in the process
>Leia's last moment with him solidifies their arc from the previous trilogy: where before she hated and distrusted him, now she respects him, his deeds, and his selflessness
>When he rams Snoke's ship, we actually feel something

Can any please shop the bane mask on her saying crashing this star destroyer with no survivors, please.

Eurasians can turn out alright.

Has he said anything as to why he isn't in these movies? You'd expect him to, being a main character and all

wens crismis?

Rian says he didn't fit. There was no place for him or something. Billy Dee has expressed a desire to be in it multiple times.

He's also 80. I don't want to put evil on his name but I'm really afraid he won't make it to filming for IX.

Reminds me of Ernie Hudson having to audition to do the voice of Winston in the Ghostbusters cartoon and not getting the part. Hebrewood has no place for based black men.

>OT had a better more believable and likable black character than any soy wars token minority.

I honestly like them both, but there's almost zero chance they'd let two black dudes with vastly different personalities and ages headline a Star Wars film, I guess. Falcon/War Machine/Black Panther were pushing it.

GIV ME MOMMY MILKIES NOW!

>Actually liking muh diversity token character with no depth or personality whatsoever.

they don't explain who Snoke is, you think they'll explain her hair?

His personality is clearly, "Imprinted on the people who saved him and now wants to protect/be with them whatever it takes. Also a corny-as mofo but hey he can fight." You don't have to like it but it's there.

Chung saves the day

____!

>that long ass neck
well i know how that retard died

as an old fag and someone who is losing faith in the internet I have to say: "I'd hit it". old as meme... but damn.....

get some taste grandfather

Is this the Twin Peaks thread?

I want to see her hang for violating laws and customs of war by fighting in civilian attire.

I don't blame you. She aged fairly well, didn't get fat or have tons of plastic surgery.

Rice kangaroos are right, what a fucking stinker.

>woah, you got dubs too!

Why didn't she just tell Poe her plan instead of frustrating him and everyone else to the point of mutiny? Was it just so that they could shove it in his face like some kind of bitch?

Why couldn't they just use a droid to pilot the ship? Did she really have to sacrifice herself, the next highest ranking officer in the rebellion after Leia instead of just someone less important?

Shit, I would fuck Laura Dern right now.

>Hello, frenlo.

I may have hated the movie, but this is still a shockingly terrible review. Was it supposed to be satire?

What was wrong with it?

pusy

You should kill Rian and take over his place as writer

Rian doesn't like him. Originally was meant to be the master code breaker

Ain't she the chick who let's the 10 year old boy finger bang her in Ramblin' Rose?

Based chink. Fuck disney.

Black lodge colors.

>Purple, flowing hair

GROOMING STANDARDS

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4

punchable face

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

Now the female version.
news.com.au/entertainment/movies/new-movies/the-new-star-wars-movie-is-25-hours-of-women-getting-st-done/news-story/5236a328b9c2e9fbc9545f7e17ecbf2a

HNNG

Based Asian Man

She looks like an unhappy secretary. Why the fuck did anyone think she looks like a commanding officer in a military?

I remember her in jurassic park there was a scene where she had to turn some switch on or off and then she ran down this dark tunnel from raptors in that blue top and short shorts ... that was one of my first erections when i was like 6 at the time i had no idea what the fuck was going on

Based Australians win again.

>ywn time travel back to 1993 just for her to sit on your face

>tfw there are still some relevant white male characters

Disney BTFO

that would have almost justified that complete waste of time