> Does not know the name of the pilot who destroyed the bigger Death Star
> Does not tell anyone her plan causing a mutiny
> Lets tons of rebels die due to her stupidity

>mansplaining much?

SJW8*

What a horrifying creature!

Why the hell did they give her an outfit that emphasized her giraffe neck

Kek that cut and paste job is almost impressively bad

he is part of the alt-right rebel movement?

>triggered

desu it made it funnier

>some of the most beautifully detailed costumes ever, fitting for an alien elite
>from princess to effective politician
>never gives into violence and anger
>actress understands what feminism should be
youtu.be/5nqQLtNqLUI?t=1m3s

A P O L O G I Z E

Dame Edna?

I'm sure Disney was pissed they missed their perfect opportunity getting rid of Leia. Since they fake killed her off early in the movie and then brought in this character to replace her role, only to kill her off at the end. They could have just had Leia stay dead at the beginning or be the one to sacrifice herself

Who are they gonna kill off by the fourth movie? R2D2? Chewbacca?

da fuq is up with her neck?

One fetish I have that's pretty hard to find is flat chest/small tit titty-fucking. Tit fucking is already such a questionably effective way to get your rocks off that it just means the dude is super horny. But you gotta be some supreme level of horny to try and tit fuck a girl who has no tits. I love that.

>shitty plot
>mediocre character development
>terrible cgi usage
no

They can keep those two alive as long as possible, since they don't need a specific actor. But they should have waited to the next one to kill off luke

>Politicians have to be good pilots.
>Characters need to develop.

Copy that.

I haven’t told my roomies this because they know her and I’m embarrassed so I’m telling you user, but I railed this super liberal chick once with gigantic titties, like huge, and she used her spit as lube when I titty fucked her and her breath and spit just was awful dude. Don’t get me wrong, I came, but it was a challenge.

copy that