What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513337262224.webm
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4
youtubemultiplier.com/5a375a4db5698-tlj-battle-without-sound-editing.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does the guards sword go through his lightsaber?

Just went through frame by frame
It dips down right before he would have made contact and goes parallel

They probably used real sticks to film, but that's about it

This reminds me of the BvS nightmare scene where the guard knelt before Batman sk he can get killed.

Watch the halberd guard on the left quickly following the guard Rey parries. He does nothing and shuffles off quickly.

This doesn’t even look like a fight. It looks like they’re all running to positions to hit their marks. Jesus christ

what was the point of stabbing the ground with your saber?watching this scene in the theater all i could think is "what the fuck"

good lady gaga music video.

It's like they literally used a practice take

All over again

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513337262224.webm

That one guy that's just dancing in the back left.

he is making the crucifix symbol to show who the true dark side is

megakek

this scene was gratuitous.
why did it have to be so violent? like this was some elsagate shit.
one of the guards literally gets gored into pieces... for what purpose?

he's clearly about to stab the ground even before he ducks his head lmfao

Was there any chance of these guys being the TR-8R of this movie? Could they have been memed?

Literally all I could think about during that scene.

Let's just line up and go at them one by one instead of circling them so we can all attack at the same time!

Am I the only one who saw this as a long feint trying to get the other one to mess up? Fencers do this all the time.

J-just s-s-s-hut your brain o-off...

what did she mean by this?

>Just let me leave my arm here.

lets go of his arm leaving her exposed, he still doesn't strike her

Cinematography was good. Choreography was bad. But as long as you don't look too hard it's alright.

>what did she mean by this?

Nah thats what I figured it was, its still silly but i kinda let it slide cause Jedi predictive powers and shit.

It was his first day on the job. Don’t be rude.

Aren't lightsabers equipped with dead man switches specifically so they can't burn their way to a planet's core if they're dropped while active or something?

holy fucking shit oh my god what movie is that

someone keep the music but use the footage edit where she flies and hyperdrives all the ships

brawl in cellblock 99

fucking lol at that flurry at the end

no, where do people come up with this garbage? Vader threw his lightsaber at luke in ROTJ. It's just a normal switch, on and off, which can be pressed using the force just like any other switch.

>brawl in cellblock 99
oh fuck it really is, I thought this movie was good?

Right, using the force, so he presumably kept it active.

what the fuck is going on here??

it's just a normal button mate. Not a dead man's switch, and doesn't need the force to work it

This is an edit, Leia uses the force to pull herself back on to the ship. The massive explosion is caused by the main Rebel ship to jump to lightspeed and tear through Snoke's ship.

Leia remembered she had the Force power to survive in space and fly in it. Like I wouldn't mind if the previous movie showed her using some Force powers outside of her being able to feel certain people close to her. Since they didn't, it just looks like an asspull to give her a reason for surviving being blown up, knocked out and thrown into space without any protective breathing suit on.

dope as fuck

shh don't try to explain it to them, just let them meme

lel this movie is a meme mine

The one best scene in the film.

Sup Forums shilled THIS MOVIE just the same.
Saw the EXACT SAME justifications and explanations of why the scene was so horribly choreographed
> have you ever been in a REAL FIGHT, user?
> It was good directorial editing
> its too advanced for your autism to handle
blah blah blah

Is that why lightsabers always turn off when someone gets disarmed? Vader used the force to keep it on while it was thrown.

>hitting the guys arm with your forearm at 4-6 seconds
lol

>Not understanding kino, the post

Does anyone have the full non-edited of Leia flying through space? Friend doesn't believe me how bad it was.

This scene completely works in context.

Not sure OPs does.

It looks kwel

>elsagate
Back to Sup Forums u fag

Those bitches look so small

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4

So she has su]erspeed

Bullshit. My friend and I used that exact same move Kylo does in a fight scene we filmed over a year ago, and we're a couple of amateur choreographers.

Its pressure sensitive tho

WOT

Yeah, I didn't mind it at all, seemed pretty cool when you're supposed to imagine Jedi sorta feel a fraction of a moment into the future. Especially given Anakin and Obiwan were supposed to be really in tune with each other after fighting years of battles as a duo.

Rei is invincible. Nobody can stop her.

I hope Auralnauts or someone does an edit of this without the music and sound effects like their "Minus Willams" videos.

Imagine what it sounded like on set.
Just silence broken by feet shuffling and some plastic clacking around with some grunts and heavy breathing.

Something like this
youtubemultiplier.com/5a375a4db5698-tlj-battle-without-sound-editing.php

>Kylo's head is completely exposed
>red guard literally strikes his sword instead
Wow, genius Rian. Truly the greatest fight in the franchise.

This scene pissed me off so much.

You can tell they wanted one of those epic one-shot long take action scenes like Game of Thrones had in Battle of the Bastards. From the moment this fight started it just felt so forced and you could tell it was ratherp oorly choreographed with the red dudes literally just standing around trying to look like they were menacing.

God, this movie sucked ass. This was the only real lightsaber action we got in the film too.