Let's complete the Suffering Chart

simple
>how much did they suffer
>how much did they deserve it

You seriously think people are gonna put 400 fucking characters in that chart? Scale it down.

Trying to think of someone who both suffers and deserves it, and thought of Clay. Not sure what exact number you'd give him on the list though. Orel would probably be high on suffering low on deserving though.

You know nothing of Autism.

So Bugs Bunny goes at about the 70,0 spot right?

>it's another thinly veiled Mabel hate thread by a salty faggot
Nothing to see here.

How tf has squidward suffered more than morty?

Honestly, Dipper deserves to be lower on the "did they deserve it" scale. He really didn't do much to deserve the shitty hand he was dealt, and he even gave everything he wanted up (even in the fantasy bubble where he could've had literally ANYTHING) for his sister, even after she unleashed Bill.

Post movie Spongebob. He's less of a dick but he still has to face cruel and unusual punishment while Spongebob gets away with it.

have fun

Somewhere between 7 and 8 suffering, between 5 and 6 deserved.

>squidward only wanted to enjoy his sunday
>he will now do communitary service every sunday for the rest of his life

Yeah but the shit spongebob puts him through doesn't come close to the mental and physical trauma morty's been through. In the first episode alone he almost sees the world destroyed, has a knife to his throat, is forced to shove things up his butt, gets his legs broken, is tricked into murdering a guy and is stuck in a seizure for 72 hours

Ehh star doesn't deserve it that muchbut she's higher on the suffering

I think your assumption that the "deserving" level stack up linearly is erroneous. The level of suffering is a major influence on it - after all, maybe some characters deserved some suffering, but not as much as they've had to endure. Others, meanwhile, deserved to suffer more.
That's just me though.

He deserved it for not killing Mabel in the womb.

You motherfucker, why did you do that?

>Cute, simple couple with an innocence and understanding of the situation equal to that of children.

>Radiation sickness is apparently one of the most painful and horrible ways to go.

>A level of suffering only known by few other fictional characters.

Yeah, they're pretty much a 80-100 suffering to a 0 level of deserving it.

Raven was born the daughter of a rape, has to commit the rest of her life suppressing all of her emotions and taking on the pain of others only to know that hell awaits her when she dies.
And if she falters too much, everyone in the universe will suffer for it.

But yeah she totally deserved 20% of that.

Yeah we need some rough markers about what's 20 suffering and what's 80.

I agree, 'how much they deserved it' can be read ambiguously.
For instance if someone did the most horrible shit but got off scot free, they could arguably be put in the lower left corner because they didn't suffer at all, and absolutely did not deserve it i.e to have 0 suffering. On that interpretation the further right you go the more proportionally the suffering is judged to be, with 0 being completely unfair and 100 being completely just.

>WOAT
>Manlet
>Small Dick
>Did everything wrong
>Cringey as Fuck
>Poor as Fuck
>Ugly as Fuck
>Beta as Fuck
>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Xelor Geek
>Entitled Brat
>Dog Beater
>Wife Beater
>Mass Murdering Freak
>Hasn't taken a Shower
>Hasn't hit the Weights
>Hasn't got a Wakfu
>Worst Villain physique since Solomon "100 Burgers" Grundy
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on and on about his Family. Nobody cares
>Thinks Clockmaking is cool. It isn't
>Adored by beta morons
>Cried about his Family
>Cried about Grougaloragran
>Cried about Yugo
>Cried about the Sadida people
>Cried about the Eliacube
>Is the only person who sees talent in his stupid Minions
>Took billions of Wakfu over 200 years - all he did was Cry
>Most laughable Villain since the Toiletnator
>Will go down in history as the Worst Sup Forums Villain of all time
>20 Minutes

Relabel the bottom axis to 'how much suffering they deserved', problem solved intuitively.

Suffering: 10
Deserved it: 3

According to the game, Mabel apparently tried to do that to Dipper

I'd put Dipper a bit higher and Mabel a bit lower vertically

A hundred on the suffering side with somewhere between 5-25 on how much they deserved it. All she wanted for most of the series was to be loved as a teenage girl.

Debatable, in some episodes it is shown that she herself isn't that good of a person. Although this could be attributed to her upbringing.

Roadrunner at 0,90

Season 5 Jack is pretty close too 100 suffering while deserving literally 0 of it.

Morty should be on top left and Ravena on bottom right

I'd put him around 70/70 suffering/how much he deserved it. After the movie I'd put it around 70/30.

You put the X coordinate first user.

DW Read
Suffering: 25
Deserved it: 100

I feel like Spongebob would take one of these spots, but which one?

Spongebob is often subject to great distress though it is always resolved by the end of the episode. He is also possessed of a number of irrational fears and neuroses. I feel he is perhaps two or three positions higher on the Y axis.

Everybody is an asshole recently

Shinji suffers (but not as much as he thinks) and deserves it.

Asuka suffers more and doesn't deserve it.

Spider-man
>Suffering: 100
>How much he deserved it: 0

OP here, back with more.
Here you guys go.

Would anybody fit in the very bottom left?

Top right pls, Nox had a hard life but he deserved it

Bob Ross would come close, but Ross had to go through a divorce and the death of his second wife.

Suffering at 100 considering he dies alone, unloved, and unmourned and gets sent to hell while initially thinking it was heaven despite his best efforts of redemption
Deserving level's probably at 90

Shinji 80, 80?

Asuka 40, 80?

Here's a fit for 80-100 in suffering levels and 0-10 in deserving
They don't call him Suffering-Man for nothing

So where does Bambi go on here

High but I'd say he deserves his suffering because he's an animal and the death of his mother's just a part of nature

How about her?

>he deserves his suffering
>because he's an animal and the death of his mother's just a part of nature
I don't understand the logic behind this, moral and nature are very different things

Suffers: 10 out of 100
Deserves: 30 out of 100

He got beaten by the turtle a couple times. 70, maybe 10 or 20.

Where would she place?

OP isn't wrong about her placement.

That's a real tough one. She's gotten so used to her suffering that I'm not sure if it even counts as suffering any more. She'd be more upset if she had a good day where nothing bad happened to her.

Did Guts deserve any of his suffering?

>Nemesis is always trying to ruin your life and reputation for no good reason except he just hates you
>He killed your infant son, destroyed your ambassy, drove your wife to madness, tried to make you look like a racist, framed Atlantis for attacking a crap ton of nations, etc
>Brother hates surface dwellers and will try and get Atlantis to wage war against them
>Get torn between two worlds
>Is considered a joke despite being a formidable and powerful ruler of the seas

Frank Castle.
Deadpool

How about Ludo and Marco?

>Ravena

Monkey

The eternal debate.

Obviously Tom suffers the most but who deserves it more?

Probably some marshmallowy kids show stuff. PBS under 5 crowd. Word Girl for example.

A good chunk of Tom's pain comes from his own stupidity

I mean he did kill a kid

He started abandoning villages user

Is he Sup Forums? Where will he be?
>be a character from a movie that had wrong story
>get his left eye taken when he was 2
>lose his parents one by one
>nearly drown
>die as a virgin

Ludo
Suffers: 90
Deserves: 70

Marco
Suffers: 65
Deserves: 25

2/10 is all I can give you, and that's just because I replied. A bit of advice for the future though is to not make your baits so blatantly heavy handed.

What about wirt and greg?

She really doesn't suffer that much. She could probably leave the house whenever she wanted, and we know she can hold down a job consistently unlike everyone else in her family she will be able to live on her own away from her abusive family as soon as she leaves. Her social suffering is mainly her own doing, though.

>Deadpool
THIS

I'd say Phineas and Ferb go in the bottom left quadrant, since they're kids doing cool shit to have a good time, and the only one miserable is Candace, and even then, she kinda deserves it

Jasper

Suffers: 100
Deserves: 5

His suffering is at 90 but his deserving is about 35 considering he doesn't contact Nora after sub zero and is still a criminal.

>Jasper
>Not deserving

How about these?

>lets an entire planet die by mistake
>saved the universe, no one but him knows of the struggle
>locked in a bottle for seventy years right after, starving slowly and naked
>his kingdom falls apart and people suffer from it
>has to journey to find his sand like a peasant
>has to retrieve his helm from Hell, Lucifer wants to kill him
>maniac tries to kill him with his own power
>tries to make meaning of his life and journey with Death
>has to hunt down his nightmare because the damn thing was murdering everything
>had to kill someone to stop a vortex from destroying earth. Almost tricked by his shemale sister into killing family blood.
>given the key to Hell by Lucifer, struggles to pawn it off without upsetting the balance of everything
>has problems with his whores, decides to find his brother to keep his mind off of them
>in the process, he finally kills his son after finding his brother. The son was asking for death for hundreds of years, but was denied.
>the Fates are now after him since he killed family blood. Realizes that all of his suffering was done by his hands and that he needs to kill himself and try again.
>can't attend his own funeral, just watches from the sidelines, even more estranged with his family.
He's a full 100.

they don't even suffer, they cause suffering. Why would you even bring them up?

>Frank Castle.

I am not sure where to put Frank. He didn't deserve the original suffering inflicted upon him, but has gotten bad karma postfactum.

They never suffered

Daredevil's at about 85ish for suffering, I don't know how much he deserved it.

You can put Mr.Rogers at 0,0

He is at peace.

How about Milhouse?

Deserves 100
Suffers 0

spiderman i think goes right between Meg and Morty

Would that imply he deserves to not suffer? The charts context can be a bit misleading.

While we're on the subject of ass holes who get away with it, pic related. He is one of the main reasons I can't watch American Dad anymore. Modern Roger is like if The Joker lived in The Bat Cave with Batman, but they were still arch-enemies, and The Joker kills people constantly but Batman somehow never does anything about it.

She deserved all the suffering she bringed on her own self.
Good to finally see the show done with that meme it was tragic but lapis had it much harder at the end of the day, and im a pearl fag.

Pearl : 60/100
Lapis : 0/100

Suffers: 100
Deserves: 5

He got stuck in a deal for doing his job. He's a bit of a dick, but wouldn't you be if you went to work and no one was happy to see you?

Forgot image like a fucking tard

DD is more like Suffering 100 Deserves 15

Suffers: 90 (he ended up with qt, pure gf and a family)
Deserves: 0

It's his own fault for betting himself for the life of a single hamster. He didn't even have to gamble, Billy & Mandy had no say in the matter.

Well looks like OP is dead, so I added in Orel.

Well since you already got Morty.

90-90. Or thereabouts.

Rick doesn't get what he deserves at all, he always gets his way.
He was in prison for like 2 weeks and his family adore him.

I don't think Morty should be so low on the deserves it meter. He's a pretty shitty person, from getting hundreds/thousands of people killed as a result of the chain of events he started but refusing to acknowledge his part in, to murdering people in cold-blood because he's pissed off, to wanting to mind-control a girl into fucking him, to being arrogant and thinking he's the moral centre of the multiverse when he actually knows jack-shit, to imprisoning and abusing his Alien son, to not caring about suffering going on around him or to the people he supposedly cares about as long as he's comfortable, and so forth.

He's already on the chart. 50 suffers, 90 deserves

I agree with you. How about this?

new in this theard but perfekt