What are some films that show us the true nature of the roasties?

What are some films that show us the true nature of the roasties?

any film directed or written by a woman

The question this raises though is if women are becoming more unfaithful or if they're just more willing to be open about the fact they've been unfaithful

gone with the wind

mean girls

The latter. DNA testing revealed a baseline cuckoldry level of like 10% a while back.

Both. Don't get married.

Vicky Christina Barcelona

Easy A

How the fuck do you test that?

It's most likely both since the consequences of being unfaithful are disappearing, removing both the incentive to be fairhful and the incentive to lie about it.

Christ, that's terrifying.

I'm always the faggot defending women in these threads, but a 40% increase is fucking massive.

It was because of ancestry DNA testing.

Thats why all the ancestory.com commercials are like

>"I thought i was german, turns out Im Irish."

Because they realized the cuckoldry rate is so high after a few generations your no longer related to the male line.

Why not cheat? Husband wants to divorce and he'll be paying child support and/or alimony.

>I thought i was german, turns out Im Irish.
Many such cases.

nice meme. My parents have been married for 30+ years and have always been faithful. Don't marry a whore.

?

all i see in that headline is the beta nature of the modern male

Or it's people just fucking up their family genealogy. Most of that information is handed down through word of mouth. All it takes is one ancestor to not really give a shit and fuck up the entire familial story.

both

a more important question is does this unfaithfullness correlate to the increase in numales

Also called Cucked beyond the grave.
This movie made me irrationally angry.

He's right you know.

which one gets cucked?

yea that figure has more to do with bad record keeping than pol-tarded lol everyone is a cuck bullshit.

white males are obsolete, women can get their own money now AND they don't neef to fake orgasms from little white dicks anymore

It's science, goy.

A 6 - 7 inch cock is statistically preferred by most women.

It's almost like we have averages for a reason.

I can attest. The parentage of my grandfather's father is questionable. My parents know the man who raised him is not the father but they get so angry if I ask who the real father is.

Older generations take such shame in that whole deal. It's kind of pathetic. I'm considering changing my last name to my Great Grandmother's name or to the city of my birth just so I can disassociate from that level of cuckoldry.

who do you think?

All About Eve

I'm thinking Liam since there's like 10 movies where the wife gets with a Mexican looking dude.

>conforming with the average when you can get the best

The Irish diaspora is a real problem

>A 5’9 to 5’10 man is statistically preferred by most women
>it’s almost like we have averages for a reason

Megalophalus is a result of disease and illness. It's an unhealthy condition and humans are able to recognize that. Dicks that are too big or too small look gross.

Children are the keys to a better world. Marry someone good

You're correct.
If I remember correctly, he was angry the whole movie but in the end somehow it was all good cause she chosen to die with her Cuck at her side rather than her lover and that gave him serenity.

Women literally prefer average or close to average penises. Your analogy is fucking retarded.

If a girl cheats on me I probably deserve it because chances are I have cheated on her at least 2 times before.

People cheat, deal with it. Monogamous relationships are a mistake.

All those fucking TV shows like Girls, there's like 2 or 3 of them that are directed by females and everytime the roastie fucks literally everything, cheats non-stop and girls love those shows.

You guys know the ones I'm talkin about, there's the one with Adam Driver and the fat bushpig and a few other ones with more attractive leads.

>what does this tell us about marriage?

Stay classy jews

Men however, prefer big dicks.

i don't believe things like this because people fucking LIE

>People cheat, deal with it. Monogamous relationships are a mistake.
Jesus disagrees.

Ever have your uterus boxed? Fucking hurts and no not in a hentai, 20 inch orc cock makes the girl squirt kind of pain either. Like stubbing your toe but more like stubbing your insides instead.

Feels good to be in the Most Fun range.

Why would women anonymously lie to say they like smaller dicks? That doesn't make any sense.

Scenes From A Marriage

Jesus died a virgin, of course he disagrees. Like all the beta virgins that spend their days in Sup Forums and /r9k/.

I do respect a man who is faithful and I can even admit that he is a better man than I am, but I get tired of the same girl after two or three months no matter how hot she is.

Men and women prefer average when it comes to what they like about the opposite sex. More often than not if a woman tells you she likes 8 inch cock she’s already been stretched out and she needs a huge one to gain pleasure.

Why would you lie about anything ever? Because you can

Literally all of them you just have to know what to look for

He fucked his own mother so He couldn't have been a virgin.

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

You must be a pretty badass dude. You tell it like it is and don't play by the rules!

Teeth

>why so many women cheat on their husbands
and how many white men stay with them?

a lot.

It closes back up, but as if girls these days would go without sex for a couple of weeks to notice.

not one white person in that image

>let's throw out all statistics because 'hurr people lie'

It probably pisses them off because it means you are trying to disassociate your Great Grandfather from your family, not the same situation, but my grandfather was adopted and no shit the idea that the people who raised him not being family is insulting and cruel at best. Family is the people who are there for you more then blood for most people, that man is your REAL Great-Grandfather in the social sense, if you had lick of social tact you should have realized you should gone for "biological" rather then "real" when looking for info to avoid stepping on those kinds of toes.

Sup Forums in general is just obsessed with cuckoldry.

Cuckholdery is a legitimate cause for people getting their genealogy wrong. Marriage is a reproductive strategy aimed at mitigating the effects of cuckholdery. A man that is less likely to tolerate infidelity or polymory is less likely to accidentally raise a child that is not their own, and thus pass on their DNA.

Monogamistic tendencies flow from this selection pressure.

Fun fact: when a child is hospitalized the mother is pulled aside and asked if the guy she's with is the child's real father in case a transfusion/transplant is needed.

does he really wants white people to stop having children?

>My parents have been married for 30+ years and have always been faithful
that's what you think

ofc that could be true if both your parents are both

The Room

and the doctors have to remain silent. every.fucking.time

Not sure of any study. But the best households are those with 2 parents who get along and try their best to raise the kids. Even children of divorced parents are better than single parents if both remain committed to the children after the separation. Best thing to do for society is for people who are unready or unwilling to have children, don't have them. And if you do want to have children, fucking try your best and raise the best person you can.

Just a reminder all girls are sex crazed and will cheat on you the minute you step out the door

I don't like cheating but soldiers who marry before they're deployed are the most retarded people on the planet. Everyone is aware of they jody problem, so only the retards, like the most retarded men do that.

underrated af.
the film can be summed up by that one phrase "chronic dissatisfaction". nothing ever fulfills for long. even a relationship with a Spanish painter who Christina fell head over heels with can't satisfy her for more than a while.

Not a film but Sex and the City.
>vain
>unintelligent
>constant petty sniping
>no logic
>no accountability for actions
>no consequences that last longer than an episode
>values and principles are tossed aside at the slightest hint of new dick
>neverending supply of orbiters and carousel cocks
The whole show is a fantastic insight into the cluttered and nonsensical mind of women. What's frightening is an entire generation grew up with it and consider the show a guidebook to life.

Probably both. In today's legal world, it's almost in a woman's best interest to cheat and then divorce her husband after a few years, because she's damn-near guaranteed an expensive alimony.

So she gets to have a stable home life, have sex with anyone she wants, then when her husband finally finds out, she divorces him and gets to live off his income without being tied to him anymore, and still gets to fuck as she pleases. It's a nightmare scenario we're living in.

A lot of military marriages are more like contractual arrangements. They do it for the benefits.

fake account
discreet
posts her photo

Look, if some guy has a deal with some skank from craiglist, I get it. But if they actually marry women and expect them to stay faithful, they're retarded

My neice married a dude, and 1 month after the wedding he went into the USAF.

He's a POG doing dentures for pilots, though.

>this is your brain on 5 9

Women in a nutshell

because they know the real statistics and don't want men finding out they prefer more

Blue Valentine

>fug my coworker while she has a bf
>2 years later he still doesn't know and they're still together

>other coworker goes to dinner regularly 1-on-1 with her ex-bfs (plural)
>her bf has no idea

They're both very highly educated.

Please tell me that i just attract shitty women, and that these don't represent most women because i really really FUCKING need to believe in that right now.

A lot of grandparents do this for some reason. Specifically telling their kids some stupid shit like they were born in france, so they're 100% french. If that gets passed along, the kid is 50% french etc,

and you think she will remain faithful to him?

Lol, well I don't know if it's much better but you've got girls that will hook up with ex's while dating other guys and girls that will forget the ex's once it doesn't work out but go after new guys after new guy after new guy looking to keep those chemicals high, the moment the drugs wear off she's off to the next guy to "fall in love with".

Don't know what you were like but a lot of the girls I went to highschool with found a manly man, got knocked up and just go on holidays with him etc, I think you've got to be a little bit low status or think you're high status to have this constant carousel thing.

Women cheating? Yes. Women being cock starved whores and "living it up" while being in a relationship? Not so much, probably just the trashy girls and young ones that haven't gotten knocked up yet. But hey who knows what they're like when they hit their 30s and 40s, probably go off looking for cock again but I don't know personally. What do you reckon?

Daily reminder that the only thing OJ ever did wrong was being born black.

Half of the population has an IQ less than a hundred Why do you care? Learn to filter.

You're not much better if you enable them.

I saw some pics with OJ recently taking selfies with white girls

yikes

tfw my racism and sexism work against eachother...

Apologize

They both get cucked, who in the right mind would fight for Laura Linney?

The Room

I'd agree with this. My grandpa maintained for decades that he was full blooded Norwegian when he was actually a quarter Danish because his grandpappy fucked the governess.

They're sex crazed for the top 10% of men. Fall below that and most couches are more attractive to them.

>using a dependa as your example