Dear Kathleen

Dear Kathleen,

Thanks you for ruining Star Wars. Now I can finally divorce myself from this franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/lucasfilms-force-kathleen-kennedy-reveals-an-executive-team-more-50-percent-female-953156
youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_VeZk_q0U
my.mixtape.moe/jjqyal.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE-SA FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i can't believe they put a glorified secretary in charge of fucking star wars.

>Now I can finally divorce myself from this franchise
It's the only way forward.

The force is female shitlord, deal with it.

Bet she's got great tits.

Explain

If you like grannies maybe

If you didn't drop it when the Yuuzhan Vong killed Chewie, you're already hopelessly over-invested.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/lucasfilms-force-kathleen-kennedy-reveals-an-executive-team-more-50-percent-female-953156

>#metoo

I thought you called Kathleen a female shitlord.

...she really is, if you think about it.

That explains a thing or two.

>Lucas made it sick
>women killed it

I do.

Has she had a lot of plastic surgery? face looks weird

how do women end up as insufferable as her?

>The reason Rey is strong and technically capable blah blah is that the women in the room reflect those qualities
OK so Rey must also be a fuckawful screenwriter who can't create interesting characters then.
All this shilling about how Star Wars is so representative when Leia was an immeasurably stronger female character than anyone in the new movies.

C'mon guys, go watch Empire of Dreams and have a good cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_VeZk_q0U

Jilted by chad when she was young and impressionable

>Hand over Star Wars, Kathleen

what the fuck do any of these cunts know about what makes star wars cool? you catch my drift?

uhhhh she doesnt appear to have tits, all that plastic surgery to look less like a jew and she forgot to up her tit game.

no no no no no. to write a strong female character you must have a female writer so that you dont ever wonder what a strong female character would act like bc you already have strong females writing her and therefore the point is moot. it writes itself by virtue of being written by a strong female. by extension, if you wanna even attempt to write conan the barbarian, hit the fuckin gym, or if ya wanna write the new terminator, youll need to implant some metal up your ass.

The cow had one job.

It's pretty telling how this bitch is almost free of blame from the public. We can blame the director and Disney all day, but blame the actual producer in charge of day-to-day of the franchise? No sirree, can't have that. Can't even get 30 posts.

fpbp

This is such a good documentary, I can't start watching it or else I won't be able to stop and I have to go to bed soon

I do blame her. I doubt Rian had a lot of free reign here. He directed 3 fucking movies and then he's handed the reigns to a Star Wars film? Not just any Star Wars film, but the second installment in a trilogy? He's obviously just a Yes Man for Kathleen Kennedy to exert her influence through.

Quick rundown on this smug bitch?

> She was responsible for a lot of the plot decisions
> She was responsible for Rian Johnson
> She was responsible for firing Collin Trevorrow
Ranting about this cow should reach bump limit, all day everyday until next year at least.

Media won't touch her. No casual movie-goer is going to know her name. Even the franchise fanboys on other websites won't attack her. She can do whatever the hell she wants with the franchise until it stops making money. Only then will Horn and Iger step in.

Who is this man and why is he important?

Why's it good?

Why do people talk about her like she directed the fucking films? What am I missing?

It's strange but after watching TLJ I really do kind of feel free from the franchise for the first time. I didn't think R1 and TFA were terrible, I even liked parts of them, but TLJ was absolute fucking dogshit. It was an insult.

I legit won't give them any more money and I won't go see 9 in the theater, will be the first SW film I don't see in theaters.

Fuck you NJO was great. Salvatore gave Chewie an awesome send off.

Guy is in charge of Disney's movie division. All the production studios (Marvel, Pixar, Lucasfilm, Disney Animation, whatever live action films they have) all report to him. He was in charge of WB last decade where they owned the box office with LOTR, Harry Potter, and Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy. He got pushed out in 2012 because they thought he was too old. He was immediately snapped up by Disney. Kevin Tsujihara comes in 2013 after running the Six Flags division and look where WB is this decade compared to last. Whoever AT&T inserts to replace him has to do a better job.

>three incredibly shitty movies later

Took you dumbasses long enough.

>but wait,heres more!

Rogue One was okay tier.

In all honesty, all those shots of the original opening back in 77, all those people had no idea what was coming. And knowing the impact it had on not only society, but all of their lives, hell our lives. It's some pretty deep shit.

Not gunna lie, I usually cry like a bitch when I watch Empire of Dreams.

I mean Lucas was a true visionary, the likes of which we don't really see in this day, he knew what he wanted, and made it happen, all while being a socially awkward fuck just like a lot of us.

George isn't perfect, but he's accomplished more in his life than any of us will put together.

>"'A pair of pretty dark eyes.' Then Amilyn thought about that for a moment. 'Or more than a pair, if you're into Grans. Or Aqualish, or Talz. Or even - ' 'That's all right!' Leia said through laughter. 'It's just humanoid males for me.' 'Really? That feels so limiting.' 'Thank goodness it's a big galaxy.'"
Thanks to Kathleen Kennedy, Holdo is an implied lesbian and Nu Wars under her is promoting "interspecies and interacial relationships". Quote is from a Star Wars new canon book for teenagers.

Here:
my.mixtape.moe/jjqyal.webm

why do women always ruin everything they touch

i hate them

He made most of the decisions. About the movies being female centric, about the butchering of luke, the appointment of Rian Johnson, control over him etc. Star Wars is now Kathleen Kennedy's fucking fan fiction bro.

this

people need to stop concentrating on the directors, this bitch has been calling the shots. She was behind "le force is female" and basically wrote her own fanfiction complete with Rey her mary sue self insert.

Has she or rian made any comment about the reaction to the movie yet?

Same here buddy. I should have learnt my lesson after Rogue One.

Where the fuck have you been the last 10 years?

Who the fuck are you people?

*She makes most of the decisions.

Leia has been the best thing about TFA/TLJ. Literally every other character can go suck a dick. Grumpy old balls Han was okay I guess

So do I.

I hate worrying that nothing is going to have cultural penetration and be an event ever again because there's simply too much competition in media, you can't get the whole developed world to watch one thing no matter how good it is, everything is manufactured shit, and maybe every frontier in storytelling has been pioneered, there's not something amazing out there that hasn't been done yet.

I regret ignoring lord of the rings. I've seen some marvel movies but I wasn't the comic book generation so I couldn't give a shit.

fuck Leia. she should have died in TLJ now that the actor is pushing daisies.

If you had hope after tfa you deserve to suffer

This picture says it all.

>Kathleen sits in her chair like a queen, ironically mirroring Snoke and his evil smugness
>Rian the Cuck sits by her nervously, waiting to accept her next franchise-ruining command with total loyalty and somber regret for his sin of being a white male
>Mark stands in the background, arms akimbo, in shock at how modern movie-makers have lost their intelligence, wisdom, and soul

I have dropped out after they stopped making good videogames based on them, even though the prequels were shit they resulted in alot of other good spinoff and extra material, the videogames were fantastic around the times the prequels were buzzing, these new movies have brought nothing but decay to the franchise as a whole.

Because resentment.

>We were slaves for so long, now WE'RE the masters now
>Get on the floor and scrub those tiles, you slave!
>And all these things you built and loved? Guess what? I've scratched YOUR name off, and now they have MY name on them. And it's painted in colors that are MY favorites!

It's not about creating new things, it's about revenge against being the submissive one for so many millennia. It's about usurping the power structure, then tearing it down, just to see the look on our faces as we watch our beloved creations be destroyed. And when it's all said and done, and all our stories and myths lie in ruin, then the barbarians will come over the border.

I wouldn't have cared about the movie if they just didn't kill Luke off in such a shitty half-assed way. Everything else is just shit icing on the shit cake. I'll just consider everything that happens after ROTJ non-canon.

I'm sure Rian and Kathleen are sexually compatible.

Maybe Sup Forums is right about some things after all.

>BAWWWWWWWWWWW

we'll miss you faggot

Please! Come back Yuuzhan Vong!
Help me, Yuuzhan Vong. You’re my only hope.

>My empire of dirt

Cheers.

She*

This. If I were to direct the next film in the trilogy it'd end with Sheev leading a Yuuzhan Vong invasion of the galaxy and killing every single character with his spin trick.

Based Palpatine. We deserve it for betraying him, Lucas, and the Skywalkers.

>Kill everyone in the old cast except for the one that is actually dead irl

BRAVO VINCE

Fuck off. Chewbacca's death was fine.

Next enemy is born in the liberal,globalist,and women's ego.

If the barbarians will come over the border, they will become slaves again.

it has to do with luke being dead. who do we care about now? its not like the torch was passed or some shit. the torch was simply extinguished, the tree was lit up by yoda and the jedi code is basically DUDE LMAO.

Then comes the white male redemption arc.

I almost welcome the barbarians at this point. I want to these subversives to eat shit and die.

I was half-expecting Luke to try and train Mary Sue in a lightsaber style, after he watched her swinging at that rock.

Something like "That's similar to the Usi-Kaioken style, Rey, but you need to X and X.", etc.

But no. Apparently you can just swing a lightsaber around autisticly and be a master swordsman now.

>she thinks she's doing a good job
let's all point and laugh

Luke dies
Leia flies
Kylo whines
Nigga kisses slanty eyes
YOU'LL NEVER STOP THE STAR WARS
HAVE NO FEAR RIAN'S GOT SHITTY STORIES FOR YEARS

No user, that won't happen for a very long time. It was almost 1300 years between the Fall of the Roman Empire to Declaration of Independence.

Then you're no better than the subversives, and deserve the same fate.

Sup Forums is always right

>Sup Forums is always right
Daily reminder that this was unironically passed around Sup Forums before TFA was even released.

Why is Kathleen so lewd?
Why is Rian levitating?
Why is Rian pleasuring a dog with his foot?

Thats how you should've thought of it in the first place.

Even the EU materials?

>Now I can finally divorce myself from this franchise.

That is her plan all a long. She has no respect for the long time fans. That theme runs strong in these episodes. The way Luke dies is a metaphor how she hopes we go.

tynx for the post, reddit

Her and Patty Jenkins are ruining hollywood.

Fuck these feminists.

>It's pretty telling how this bitch is almost free of blame from the public. We can blame the director and Disney all day, but blame the actual producer in charge of day-to-day of the franchise? No sirree, can't have that. Can't even get 30 posts.
Why is she so untouchable? blackmail material or something...that makes sense, half of disney execs are probably full blown pedo, drinking baby blood type of stuff

Why the fuck is this allowed

She's been working with Spielberg since the early 80s as some nebulous producer. There's a quote from a recent Vanity Fair(?) article with him being scolded by her for being a jerk on set of ET. Spielberg is king jew and you don't cross him. (Watch how many award shows and biopics come out when he dies. Imagine how long it would take for any skeletons to get out.) And, Lucas and Spielberg are buds, so it was pretty easy for Kathleen to smooze her way to full control of Lucasarts.

Every movie she has overseen at Lucasfilm has had huge problems either during production or release. She's going to be fired after the Solo movie comes out if it gets a negative reaction, and I'm sure it will.

>She's been working with Spielberg since the early 80s as some nebulous producer. There's a quote from a recent Vanity Fair(?) article with him being scolded by her for being a jerk on set of ET. Spielberg is king jew and you don't cross him.
Spielberg is one of the biggest Pedo Chieftains of Hollywood. If you doubt me check how many weird movies with little kids he has made and also the Blind Items on crazydaysandnights.com. She could also be into the sick pedo shit as well, makes sense if she is best buds with the worst of the worst.

I 'd rather hail war industries than die with autisticly pacifist.

America and the rest of the New World are fucked user. The real battleground is Europe.

Saw the movie two days ago...

...Silent the drive back home. Immediately walked to my SW memorabilia, action figures and collectables and piled them all together.

Opened ebay and posted it all up. Threw out all the dvd's and vhs tapes of the older stuff I had. Tossed any clothing items and Disney land shit I might have gotten.

Washed my hands and went to bed. Didn't think twice about any of it, I have no regrats.

>even though the prequels were shit they resulted in alot of other good spinoff and extra material, the videogames were fantastic around the times the prequels were buzzing, these new movies have brought nothing but decay to the franchise as a whole.
The prequels were halfway decent, especially when we talk about the conspiracy angle in them.

They have flaws, but they feel like Star Wars. Rogue One is the only new film that captured that spirit.

It's kind of dumb to throw the kino shit away.

No matter how terrible nu-SW is, the OT is and will always be absolutely wonderful movies

Kathleen is smugness queen.
Rian want to be her pet dog.
Mark don't want to show his face.

>tfw Star Wars was the only thing keeping me attached to """nerd culture"""

Yes, on the contrary I tried to look for my old books to get back to true canon as a matter of fact, dropping disney totally.