I unironically like slutty harley

I unironically like slutty harley

I don't her being a slut.
She blowjobbed her way to a degree, she's always been a slut.

I mind
>full white body due to chemicals
>awful hair
>stronk idendepentent wimmen that don't need no joker
>does awful things all the time, but is forgiven/ignored and treated as an antihero

I want her old costume back
Also what said. Especially the full white body part.

There's nothing wrong with her being a slut but that's no excuse for wearing an uglier costume.

The all white body is retarded, but I don't mind the stronk wimmuns shit because her getting bitchslapped by the joker was getting kind of boring.

You can have not being-bitchslapped stories for her, by having joker be doing crimes abroad, enjoying a vacation in arkham, her having girl time and so on.

Having her being over him is a big no-no though.

she's basically just the joker with tits now

It's such a shame because Amanda conners art is perfect for Harley but the writing is ass.
> Somewhere in the multiverse rebirth Harley is written by dini with art by Conner and has Harley in the jester suit

No, no, NO.

That would have been better than what we have now.

Do you know what her current ark is?

Some government agency (CIA? NSA? FBI? I forget which one) comes to Harley FOR HELP about a missing people case.

The government comes to Harley FOR HELP.

Not the suicide squad program forces her to help, no, on their own, they approach her and she accepts to help those people.

There are two colossal issues with this.
One, the government deeming her as someone who'd help and two a sociopathic murderer wouldn't help.

And she has a group of lelsorandumb cronies who love her and genuinely have fun with her, as if they're a robin-hood-esque gang.

Very unlike joker, who only harley cared for and it was clearly shown to be a bad thing for her.

She's not joker with tits.
She's much worse.
She's joker with tits, but loved by everyone, forgiven for her actions and treated as a hero/antihero, depending on the occasion.

With the occasional
>it's fine, it's not her fault, she was bad because of joker
thrown in, even though she did plenty of shitty things after growing independent from him.

She. Is. An. Abomination.

I loathe nu52 Harley.

She's so bad she could be in current Marvel.

Old costume has a limited appeal

I don't care. Not one artist has managed to make two-tone dye colored hair look good on her. It always looks horrible. We need the jester hat back.

Name one time the original costume didn't look good in a comic book

There's nothing wrong about liking sluts.

Who doesn't?

>The Autist Song.mp3

cucks love sluts

I'd even settle for the injustice style at this point where instead of a full hat its wrapped in the different colours. There died hair is just really bad looking. Honestly with the exception of assault on arkham and kinda arkham knight there hasn't been a single Harley design that comes close to matching the classic.

injustice harley -when with makeup- has a total manface

>it's an "oldfags whining about their waifu not being pure anymore" thread

has been completely ruined for me because of that fat fuck Sebela and that shtfest of a comic that was ground zero.

But user, you already hated Injustice. What's the problem?

Imagine how pathetic you'd have to be to have Harley as your waifu, knowing that she lusts over the purple clown cock.

I forgot.

Or simply a cuck. Yeah, I think that those NOT MUH HARLEY anons actually have a cuck fetish, but modern HQ doesn't fulfill it.

I like Harley being more of a slut and being obvious cheese cake, I just wish we had better writers on her.

The new comic Dini is writing is great.

I haven't been keeping up with Harley since her looks switched to match the movie she was in, is that comic filled to the brim with Harley and Ivy shipping? Because if it is I'm going to have to pass.

She's not a waifu it's just a lot of people grew up with her as part of their childhood and don't like how the characters have been portrayed now.
>She is definitely waifu material though

It's six pages at the end of the palimiotti comic. It started two issues ago and has her in her old costume spending Christmas pulling a robbery with the joker.

It's the opposite actually. The comic is called "Harley loves Joker".

>many people post reasons other than her being a slut or whatever
>hurr, it's just purityfags
whatever helps you sleep at night

That makes me think of the old Larfleeze skits we were getting some years back which spawned one of my favorite new 52 books. Maybe, just maybe this will get a small series too.

Here you go

>slutty
Is there seriously anything else to her?

This makes me think this is a Renew Your Vows take on joker and Harley. If this gets an actual ongoing separate from ss and her other ongoings I may just pick this up.

Just join the story times every two weeks and read the last six pages. We are all hoping enough stuff gets publish to warrant a seperate trade release

>last 2 panels
is there a cum edit yet?

Yes there is but I haven't saved it

Her early 2000s series

That's everything so far make sure to come back on may 3rd to skip over half the book just to read the dini backup

I gotta admit, I laughed.

This guy gets it. Bonus points for actually reading comics.

Nu52 Harley is a classic case of trying to have your cake and eat it too - they want her to be a strong, independent woman who escaped the Joker, but still be the LOL SO WACKY clown woman, so they perma-clowned her.

Which wouldn't be so bad if, like user said, they'd stop treating her like she's a heroine in-universe.

Dinis back up has been extremely enjoyable and comfy so far just because it feels like an episode of batman the animated series. I would pay good money for dini to get an ongoing of the batman adventures series to go along with the reprinted trades dc is putting out

it also shows one of the other reasons why dini's joker is so entertaining.

He's a freaking loser. He might be a great menace, at times, but he's such a loser. He's broke and living in a shithole 85% of the time.

I like the idea that because he's always doing big elaborate crimes that always get him caught he's pretty much constantly broke. It actually makes sense for him to just rob a bank with no gimmick attached and live in dingy places. It's all so he has the funds to fuck with batman

Damn that's fucking awful

No offense but user doesn't know shit about comics.
>everyone treats her like a heroine
No they do not, this is just like how you fags kept saying Camstew made Batgirl into a sjw.

I dunno man, I haven't read much of her ongoing but I tried that team-up book, and most heroes from Superman to Green Lantern seem to just let her be despite being a wanted felon. Plus appointing herself as the hero of Coney Island and having a gang of lookalikes running around seems like it'd attract more unwanted attention if she weren't constantly getting a pass.

The original post doesn't say everyone treats her as a hero, it says she gets treated as a hero/antihero.

Even once is too much.

Superheroes only mess around with supervillains when they're doing something bad, that's the unspoke rule of superhero comics.

Great, you just had to remind me of this shit. Fucking hell.

>the Harley wasn't alreays slutty meme

ugh.

>full white body due to chemicals
>awful hair
>stronk idendepentent wimmen that don't need no joker
>does awful things all the time, but is forgiven/ignored and treated as an antihero
I like you, user. At least they sort of addressed the hair.

I am pleased with how many people responded positively to my venting.

I'm glad I'm not the only one in here who takes issue with these things.

This guy gets it.

eh, like suicide squad harley, but otherwise Nu-Harley hasn't really had very any good stories.

Dude. Did you even read post?

She totally does get treated like a Hero

God. I love her redesign and outfits but yea this

palmiotti, conner, and a shit ton of DC writers these day treat her like a fucking child.

same because i ain't gay!!!

bump for nuharley hate

The FBI went to ted bundy for help. Also now it feels like we're on the opposite side of the pendulum cause now you're projecting a ruthless sociopath that no one should like onto Harley but her actions don't really warrant them.

Fuck off, Rooney.

Is it just me or is the perspective kinda fucked in that pic?

Is this canon to Rebirth? Is he one if the 3 Jokers?

same faggin this hard, stop!

You'd wish, faggot, but no.

I literally made one post, but if that makes you sleep at night.