What are some movies about mods banning the wrong posters?

Every other goddamn day now, some Sup Forumsfaggot gets mad that I tell them to fuck off with their off-topic shit and then I get banned for someone else's post. What type of movie captures this rage?

I know your pain fellow redditor, I keep telling Sup Forums they aren't welcome here and I keep laughing at all the Drumph cucks but they still wont stop coming here, like do they not understand I'm laughing at them?

I dunno, sounds like the mods are banning the right person to me.

It's literally not even the same IP in their ban info, did you not understand?

>being illiterate

Perhaps you're in the wrong place and you should leave.

>being dimwitted

>get banned for posts you don't even make
>just leave

You're a dumb faggot. This has happened to posters more and more now, getting banned for other people's posts.

>I keep telling Sup Forums they aren't welcome here
well, they aren't.

I must suck to lose all the time.
But it was her turn, right?

>Sup Forumstards come from reddit, call people who insult Sup Forums reddit

At this point I'm not sure if they're being ironic or if they really are this retarded

keep crying nigger lmao haha !:^)

>pic
I just realized his ear is under his arm. This amuses me greatly.

t. actual redditor

swaglord is a faggot

btw anyone know how I can view the mod IRC?

>he thinks it's alright to ban anyone he disagrees with even when they don't make the posts that get the ban in the first place
jeez, thought you retards were pro-free speech?

People have been that stupid since about '10.

Not me. I embrace everyone, even those with opinions different than mine as long as they are white.

Just yesterday I got a day ban for a post about Black Lives Matter I never posted...in a thread I never was in.

>arguing that a containment board should and IS allowed to be on other boards
The american education ladies and gents

What are you trying to say here?

This

go back to Sup Forums

go back to redit

That Sup Forums should stay in Sup Forums, because that's why Sup Forums was created. To stop people from making everything about fucking politics, you negroid.

I agree with you, your sentence was just oddly put together in terms of syntax.

OY IS THIS A SOYBOY SAFE SPACE NOW?

neck yourself

>teehee is this a safe space?
>thread literally about banning people for the wrong posts because you're buttmad about their wrongthink

Yes, liberals and conservatives that can't stop arguing about politics should take it to Sup Forums.

is there a subreddit you can recommend me where I can learn to do that?

/suicide/ on eight ch

>Every other goddamn day now, some Sup Forumsfaggot gets mad that I tell them to fuck off with their off-topic shit and then I get banned

Take the fucking hint.

Read on. He got banned because of a post he didn't make.

quick post your essential filters LADS

I love reddit even more than I love soy.

I HATE Sup Forums and I HATE racism.

>take the hint
what, that this board is basically nu-/pol, full of sensitive babies that go after random anons to censor how people are sick to fucking death of off topic bullshit? I don't even make the posts listed in the ban, but somehow, it's my IP that gets hit? You're a fucking faggot.

I don't speak Portuguese amigo

and how do people post if they're ded

Which is funny that r/thedonald is a thing and so is the many other right wing subreddits. That site sucks for reasons not politically motivated.

Okay anons pls help me with this. Sometimes I get banned for a month but after 2 days the ban is gone. Did my isp have something to do about this. I am a pc brainlet.

Cry more you little bitch

t. reddit

>if you kill your enemies, they win.
Sure, kid.

Here is how it goes every single time:
>someone makes political comment or joke in their op or response
>person of opposing opinion makes a political comment or joke in response to the first person
>the person who started it (made the original comment/joke) gets buttblasted that someone actually dared to respond to their comment with an opinion they disagree with
>other anons chime in
>teams are formed
>thread goes off topic
>turns into a fuck drumplfff vs fuck labtards contest
>people get their shit deleted or get banned and wonder why
>cannot comprehend the concept of keeping the thread relevant to the name of the board
>nobody learns anything
>just keep on doing the same shit

It ALWAYS happens this way.

You can't just do that you dirty nigger, reddit doesn't have an overall political leaning like say tumblr does because of how many niche subreddits there are about everything and that's a major reason why reddit sucks absolute shit. That and how they moderate stuff, but that isn't politically motivated at all
>inb4 t.reddit
What's your proof then faggot?

Fuck you faggot go back to rebdit

You probably have a dynamic IP. If you reset your router you can bypass bans and shitpost like a true 4channer.

To answer your question, OP, I'd recommend Schindler's List and The Pianist.

>>people get their shit deleted or get banned and wonder why
I ave said maybe three or four times now, I get banned for posts I never even made, in threads I've never visited.

hello redd*t

Cry more you little bitch

Because Hiro knows that Sup Forums is the future of Sup Forums and has instructed mods to avoid banning Sup Forumsacks.

good one, you sure showed me. Maybe sensitive aspies like yourself should just learn to control your emotions.

lets be honest here, if you don't hate niggers and lefties you're a newfag

yes yes Sup Forums is full of retarded newfag normies and they sometimes spread out into other boards and Sup Forums is full of fucking idiots, but you're still worse.

nigger faggot

reported

I wouldn't be shocked honestly, Sup Forums does have one of the highest traffic on the site and we know how Hiro operates.

>if you don't hate niggers and lefties you're a newfag
or maybe you are a chemically balanced person?

Is there a difference between a nigger and a black person? Sometimes I hear that there is semantics to it all.

Literally NOBODY who isn't a newfag would ever say shit like that. fuck off niggerlover

no

I would be upset but I really need to work on my social life and I ultimately just need to stop browsing 4chinz so much

>ONLY NEWFAGS ARE NOT LITERAL RACISTS REEEE NIGGERSS!!! OMFG

nigger is to black what redneck is to white

Oh so thats why

seriously just fuck off, lurk moar cunt

I wanna know how many times "reddit" or a variation has been posted on Sup Forums. Millions?

I am not even taking sides you retard, simply stating what happens.

Don't listen to , not all black men are niggers. Carlton, for instance, is not a nigger, he is a black man.

lol they aren't even remotely the same in comparison. You're retarded.

What about black people who actually contribute to society and don't chimp out? Niggers should die, but ones that can be acceptable people shouldn't.
>inb4 no such thing

>been here over 10 years
I bet you think Sup Forums is "right wing"...

>lets be honest here, if you don't hate niggers and lefties you're a newfag
oh hi Sup Forums

BASTE BLACK MEN!

Wow! 10 whole years!
Yet you still think the Sup Forums is libertarian Ron Paul supporters! And use ellipses like a retarded fucking ESL nigger!

>type star wars into filter
>40 threads

jesus christ mods

>Yet you still think the Sup Forums is libertarian Ron Paul supporters! And use ellipses like a retarded fucking ESL nigger!
you're trying way too hard here.

No, Sup Forums has always hated whoever was in power and the things they mandate. Hating the left in specific has only been around since Obama took office. Before that, everyone shat on Bush. After a few years, Trump bashing will be the norm and after that (if Sup Forums is still around), it'll be anti-whoever is in office.

He used it! He used the anti-newfag phrase!

True oldfag here, he knows what he's talking about!