X-Men: Dark Phoenix release date: Nov 2, 2018

I need to catch up with Legion

>3 X-men movies in 2018
>4 Batman movies in 2019
SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

Never!
I am happy new mutants is the first one

>New Mutants
Shame it's going to most likely be the original team so we aren't going to get Live-action Surge.

You don't think the new mutants will be the cast of kids from Logan?

I thought Logan was an alternate reality?

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

Who fucking knows at this point

No reason they can't go on with it, since X-23 seemed to have had a good reception. Plus, the X-Men actors are all pretty young to be mentoring other mutants. Or do you think they'll set it up in the future and maybe have one or two older X-Men cameo?

Yes, but since it got popular, they can make more films in that timeline.

Just give the rights back to Marvel Studios already.

It won't.

It's Mirage, Sunspot, Cannonball, Wolfsbane and Magik. James McAvoy will have an appearance and the villain will be Demon Bear.

Arya Stark and the girl from "The VVitch" are in talks for Rahne and Illyana, and the guy from the American "Death Note" and a brazilian actor are in talks for Sam and Roberto.

>Dark Phoenix Saga done right
>with that boring bitch from Apocalypse instead of Famke

yeah alright

Wait is it really? Oh thank god, the one thing I hated about Logan was how it ruined the great ending of DoFP

>91749609
You don't even deserve a (You)

And Fox doesn't deserve the X-Men rights. They belong back home with Marvel.

Plus, the X-Men would be so much off in the MCU under Feig's direction.

This is Truth.

he's not wrong tho

Are you two idiots? Fox is changing the game with movies like Deadpool and Logan and you want them to stop. Competition is better for the consumer and its not like DC is pushing out anything good.

If marvel had the rights we wouldn't have gotten Deadpool and Logan and we wouldn't be getting X-Force, New Mutants and over 6 X-men movies
The X-men have no place in the MCU and it's better that they're separate

>4 Batman movies in 2019
I thought this was just a rumor?

Marvel don't deserve them after what they have done to them in their comics.

>we wouldn't have gotten Deadpool and Logan and we wouldn't be getting X-Force, New Mutants and over 6 X-men movies
and?

and?

>implying Marvel Studios X-Men wouldn't be the best
We would get Wolverine/Captain America adventures in WW2.
Beast would join the Avengers.
Spider-Man would team up with Iceman and Firestar.
Rogue vs Captain Marvel.
The illuminati would form.
Peter can date Kitty Pryde.
Storm can date Black Panther.
Tony Stark being science bros with Beast.
Avengers vs X-Men.
Costumes that aren't shit.
Champions (with Kamala and Cyclops)

It would be perfect.

But wehre are muh Gambit and muh X-Force?

I'm glad. Fuck Marlel.

>4 Batman movies in 2019

Nice sauce fagmatic

>Champions (with Kamala and Cyclops)

Champions is fucking horrible why the fuck you would want this in the MCU?

It's a good line-up.

Cancelled.

all of those are horrible with the exception of 1 but it would have to do some retconning
>Look at me being contrarian not like things that are good, but also being a normie and sucking the MCU cock
make your mind up

Being worked on
Gambit is being pushed by Tatum like Reynolds was for Deadpool
X-Force is being lead up too after Deadpool 2
Don't listen to this fag

>the mutant hideout the kids were fleeing to is run by old liev schreiber sabertooth
>finding out his brother is really dead now
>protecting his neice

Really I just want liev schreiber to have some sort of redemption for being the best part of the fuck up that was origins.

Is Singer coming back for Dark Pheonix?

DC
Aquaman
Flash
Gothma city siren (possible)

Marvel
Infinity war
Black panther
Ant-man and Wasp

Fox
New mutants
Deadpool 2
X-men: Dark Phoenix

What are your predictions Sup Forums?

Fact: Marvel Studios has literally never made a Superhero with a rotten score on Rotten Tomatoes (and Iron Fist doesn't count because it's a TV show and made by Ike).

Fact: Fox has made MANY MANY MANY terrible movies that raped the X-Men franchise and have rotten scores on Rotten Tomatoes like X-Men Apocalypse and Wolverine Origins.

Fact: The MCU has the best Superhero costumes. Especially ones that are bright and colorful that look like they jumped out of a comic.

Fact: Fox has the worst costumes with the exception of Deadpool (something they weren't involved with). They just put black leather or civilian clothes.

Fact: Marvel Studios loves it's source material and proud of it.

Fact: Fox is ashamed of the X-Men.

Fact: the MCU gives every character a chance to shine.

Fact: The FoX-Men only star Wolverine, Mystique, Wolverine, Prof X, Wolverine, and Magneto.

/thread

No. After he directs the pilot for that x-men show on fx hes stepping back.

DC only has Aquaman in 2018

Fact: Fox is never ever returning the rights back Mcuck.

God I hope not. Apocalypse was shit.

And I sure as hell don't want Jennifer Lawrence (aka Catpiss) to be the main character of the Phoenix Force movie.

Keep that Pedo away.

The fantasy never lives up to the reality.

Fact: FoX-Men has never had a billion dollar marvel movie

Fact: MCU has 5 soon to be 7

Never. Fucking. Ever

Fact: Your opinions aren't facts

Fact: You're a butthurt baby

Money=quality
Alice and Wonderland made over 1billion
2 Transformers made over 1billion
2 Pirates movies made over 1billion
Your point means nothing

>2 Pirates movies made over 1billion
about to be 3

Fact: Only the first two items in your list are facts, and even those scores are based on subjective critics' opinions.

Fact: No one gives a shit what you think.

I think people had enough of pirates but if word of mouth says it's about as good as the first then maybe

They're not even hiding they rip off Monkey Island anymore. Blond kid is literally Guybrush and Bardem is Ghost Pirate NotLechuck.

Well it was originally going to be a Monkey island movie seires

>subjective critics' opinions
>it's the critics are wrong!
Because X-Men Apocalypse was such a Citizen Kane-esque film.
*slaps face*
Dummy.

This poster looks like it's a fan film.

Maybe not. But it's better than the boring turd AoU was. and DofP is a better movie than any in the entire MCU.

Only Aquaman coming from DC in 2018.

It just may be. It shows Barbossa as a British privateer, when at the end of last movie he went back to being a straight-up pirate.

>*slaps face*

*draws katana*

If this bombs, Johnny Depp's gonna have to sell his French village.

Deadpool was a movie Fox resisted even making, and Logan was fine as a stand-alone but bullshit as part of the X-Men movies.

>It doesn't matter if it's a better movie, it needs to be part of a connected universe!
I feel so sorry for people like you.

Who gives a flying fuck about timelines, you fucking nerds.

All we should hope for is good movies.

Continuity is a very important part of superhero movies and expanded universes. Fox should take it more seriously like Marvel Studios.

Surge is a cunt anyway so who cares?

That makes it a good movie and doesn't affect the film in itself, no. But it leads to me only looking forward to other movies by the same directors and writers, not X-men movies made by Fox.

fuck your "good movies" bullshit I need this one guy to meet this other guy

Sorry, meant to link not

>New Mutants release date: Apr 13, 2018

Imaginary. It's less than 12 months and they don't even have a cast yet. You simply cannot put out a theatrical-standard production in that time with any serious intent of it not being absolute fucking shit.

>Deadpool 2 release date: Jun 1, 2018

Real, but quite possibly the last X-Men movie FOX will ever make.

>X-Men: Dark Phoenix release date: Nov 2, 2018

Also fucking imaginary. Remember when some chick from Game of Fucking Thrones was the next big thing and getting mad box office and critical praise as the one to watch? No, because it didn't happen.

And because it didn't happen, without any real stars left, the series is dead. They'll make Deadpool until it's unprofitable or the rights revert for lack of X-Men titles, or they'll make Deadpool movies and X-Men tv shows to retain the rights to the actual profitable movie line, Deadpool. That's all.

Of course it's a rumor. Nobody at any studio is so insane as to release four Ben Affleck solo movies in a single year and expect to make money from them.

>Fact: Marvel Studios has literally never made a Superhero with a rotten score on Rotten Tomatoes (and Iron Fist doesn't count because it's a TV show and made by Ike).
True.

>Fact: Fox has made MANY MANY MANY terrible movies that raped the X-Men franchise and have rotten scores on Rotten Tomatoes like X-Men Apocalypse and Wolverine Origins.
3 rotten X-Men movies does not make MANY MANY MANY, they're just a few. If we count the 3 Fantastic Four movies Fox made, your fact does stand.

>Fact: The MCU has the best Superhero costumes. Especially ones that are bright and colorful that look like they jumped out of a comic.
True

>Fact: Fox has the worst costumes with the exception of Deadpool (something they weren't involved with). They just put black leather or civilian clothes.
Having good or bad costumes does not make or break the Fox movies.

>Fact: Marvel Studios loves it's source material and proud of it.
Tell that to the Mandarin and the previous Thor films.

Fact: Fox is ashamed of the X-Men.
Costumes are not X-Men.

>Fact: The MCU gives every character a chance to shine.
True

>Fact: The FoX-Men only star Wolverine, Mystique, Wolverine, Prof X, Wolverine, and Magneto.
And now more Jean Grey and Cable and Deadpool and the New Mutants.

it's not "four Ben Affleck solo movies" you retard

it's Nightwing, Batman, Batgirl, and Gotham City Sirens

>shame it's going to be the good team and not the cannon fodder

Laughing SO HARD at you

I wonder if they'll get the "sexual coming of age" aspect in Phoenix? Or will it be played a boring power trip.

(you)

>Imaginary. It's less than 12 months and they don't even have a cast yet. You simply cannot put out a theatrical-standard production in that time with any serious intent of it not being absolute fucking shit.

It's actually become the industry standard. Most big budget movies wrap filming with the film being released 10 months later. It is still well within a feasible release date. IF they start filming in May.

>Real, but quite possibly the last X-Men movie FOX will ever make.
>there won't be a deadpool 3/X-force movie

Come on, are you really that stupid?

>They'll make Deadpool until it's unprofitable or the rights revert for lack of X-Men titles

Yup, you contradict yourself in the same post. Fucking retard.

Of they insist on keeping Soapie they should just make Jean British, her American accent attempt in Apocalypse was god awful.

ok i'm ready for this superhero bubble to burst now

yeah nah, funtimes at the parking lot just showed how little Marvel can handle anything but the quipfest it has always been also it is obvious they would just focus on few characters in the team movies and the most solo movies would be mediocre at best.

It's actually six movies

it's for Batman's 80th anniversary and the 30th anniversary of the 1st Burton film (god I'm old) so WB wants to do something big, they wont do for Superman.

the Movies are Harley Quinn and the Others 2 better know as Gotham City Sirens on Valentines Day

Nightwing on Memorial Day

Batgirl in August

The Batman movie that's been in development hell that November

and two animated films one an adaption of The Long Halloween and one that's unknown 99% most likely Lego Batman 2.

God forbid we follow talent and people that deliver good stories instead of right-holding corporations.
Perhaps the studios will have to one day fight to keep the people that deliver them money instead of cranking standard, safe productions that - granted - never fail, but are never extraordinary either.

The X-Men Anthology is already perfected

No need to go on.

Fact: MCU fans are retards for not knowing the difference between a fact and an opinion.

this

give the rights to marvel have them reboot it into a new universe Logan ended FoX-Men pretty well

>better get more formulaic mediocracy instead of following a new way that is also proving itself to be successful

When is New Mutants taking place? Is it a period piece or will it take place now?

they keep movie the X-men movies up a decade every movie so probably now

moving*

>more Kurt
Thank god, his apocalypse design was a semen demon

doubtful I'm going to watch any of them in cinema, especially the X-movies.

it IS a bit much

>We would get Wolverine/Captain America adventures in WW2.

This would be pretty cool. Nice point.

>Beast would join the Avengers.

Pretty inconsequential, given Beast kept talking about how his home is with the X-Men.

>Spider-Man would team up with Iceman and Firestar.

An excellent benefit.

>Rogue vs Captain Marvel.

I doubt Marvel would ever do this even with X-Men back. Carol is their Yaass Queen, WonderWoman. If it does happen, Rogue would be the bad guy in this. Then again, it would be cool for Rogue to start out as a villain like in the comics, so another excellent point.

>The illuminati would form.

The Illuminati could form well enough with who they have. Its not like they need Xavier, especially when his whole part was about the mutants.

>Peter can date Kitty Pryde.

By the time Marvel ever get X-Men back, Pete would be an adult in their universe. When Kitty is to likely first appear, she'd be a minor, so no chances in that.

>Storm can date Black Panther.

A nothing relationship that was purely a political move in and out of the comics? No thanks.

>Tony Stark being science bros with Beast.

I think we got our science bros fix with Stark and Banner.

>Avengers vs X-Men.

Shit arc, but getting the chance to see Rightclops on screen is something I can't pass up.

>Costumes that aren't shit.

Marvel's over use of tacticool is pretty bothersome, but still better than most of what Fox has offered, so yeah.

Ok, fuck off.

the only thing I could see happening would be Rogue vs Captain Marvel does she even have her own villains? and maybe the Illuminati
>Avengers vs X-Men
How is that a good thing? Seriously. how is that a good thing?

If they're smart they'd set it post Logan so you can have X-23 and NTW in the team and have the movie be about the return of the X-Men. Then they could have any of the X-men that weren't killed in The Westchester Incident as mentors. I feel like anything other than that would bomb because audiences would see it as just more of the same.

it's a good thing for Marvel, it would make more money than any movie ever.

Marvel wouldn't do anything we want to see though. They won't re-do stories or give us x-men not used in film

>you fucking nerds.
>posts on Sup Forums

Holy fucking shit

X-Men, X2, First Class, The Wolverine, Future Past, Deadpool, and Logan knock the shit out of anything Marvel Studios has ever made

Avengers is pretty damn good for what it is though. Fox has never made a real big spectacle film before. DOFP comes close, that's the one thing Fox doesn't have. Apocalypse was just too much effects not enough dynamic. I prefer fox doing what they do, but I would like to see one CGI cluster fuck of an x-men that has the cohesion and foresight of Avengers.

Agents of shit would use muties in sjw acceptance propaganda. When kitties should be reserved for selx slaves in reality.

>The illuminati would form.
>Peter can date Kitty Pryde.
>Storm can date Black Panther.
>Tony Stark being science bros with Beast.
>Avengers vs X-Men.

Ugh...
I swear, if they all three ends up as bad as apocalypse, I'm buying DC.