Critter Coven

New page is up. I want Clara to gaze longingly at saucy pics of me.

So they used to date and are still just really good friends.

the great goatboi bullying of our time begun
and I am OK with it.

So, who's the best critter?

So did she just call the goat the equivalent of a furry or what?

We did it guys.

I know where my vote goes (it's the fox), but yeah, the goat's a close second.

Pretty much. The goat dropped their spaghetti and called it "fruity", which seems to be the lovechild of brony, furry, and dendrophilia.

>they used to date
And that's how she lost the eye.

That's pretty brutal.

And I love it.

I want that hoodie pretty bad.

What did we do, exactly?

>no mention of waifus yet

tut tut Sup Forums has disappointed yet again

NSFW
Saucy Pics
Hacking

This page is about us.

Sup Forums cannot hack though.

as stated in the comic...

I want to have a loving long-term hand-holding relationship with the goat! The goat is cute! CUTE! I also want to take the edgy fox under my wing and teach her happiness! The fox is platonically cute! CUTE!

Better?

7/10, could use some more butch Rosie love

Rosie's too thin and too feminine to be true butch, though. She looks like she'd be a college tomboy bum at best.

You know who else does that?

Something tells me Clara and Rosie are going to be the strongest dynamic in this comic.

I thought at first it would be Florence and Arepo.

Competition's still pretty stiff, because they're such different dynamics. Arepo and Florence could fit in a '90s sitcom, while Rosie and Clara are prime material for mid-season slice-of-life arcs.

I thought this comic was going to be good wholesome, whimsical, worksafe fun.

:-(

The goat's already shown that she has a mouth, trips man.

It still is.

I mean, we haven't seen a single panel yet of Arepo hiking up Clara's skirt and proclaiming that his bulge has become host to a fertility spirit desiring to commune.

And who knows if we'll even get a side-arc about Rosie getting frisky during a movie night with Clara?

>fertility spirit bulge
I never knew I wanted this

Fruity is just another word for gay or girly

>goat goes down on bird
>then stands up to kiss
>pokes her eye with her tiny goat horn

Do female goats normaly have horns

Nanny goats can grow horns, but they're usually smaller and not as thick as the ones billy goats grow.

Clara has already been confirmed trans

And she's not gay?

Rosie reminds me of a girl I used to like. She was a tomboy and came out as a lesbian before I could ever muster up the courage to ask her out :-(

If she turned out to be a lesbian in the end, doesn't that mean she would have turned you down anyways if you asked?