Has Hollywood ever been more insufferable?

Has Hollywood ever been more insufferable?

That makes sense since women sag as they age

where the fuck did it all go so wrong?

>not being insufferable falling for the bait

Who even watches award shows anymore, they’ve degenerated into Hollywood’s autofellatio live on TV.

>watching any ____ Awards

So which woman wins the Sag Awards?

more like the nag awards

i get it with black people but why do women now suddenly need re-assurement ALL THE TIME? Why is everybody so weak and pathetic nowadays begging for a pat on the back every given chance?

no one cares about the sag awards

You'd be surprised. Also, anytime there is one, it's always the number one trending thing on social media.

If there's anything we've learned over the course of the past year, it's that this kind of smug superiority definitely wins hearts and minds over to their cause. They should definitely keep acting this way so that they keep winning.

women btfo

what next?
black only awards?

>Women Are Awesome
Nah women a shit.

Makes sense. Women should be there to show the successes of men.

What are the BET awards?

This.
George C Scott was right. Fucking meat market. Glorified back slapping ceremony where rich phonies hand out awards to other rich phonies in a televised popularity contest.
What a spectacular waste of time.

>because women are awesome

Why do women need to be constantly fluffed up and fawned over? Are they really that insecure and weak that they need so much reassurance?

>mfw black people fought against segregation for so long, only for their shit descendants to do it to themselves

Any idea, if you make it come from a black person, will be like fucking gold to these people.

>Women are getting sexually assaulted and raped 24/7 in Hollywood and the best they could muster is “WE GET TO ANNOUNCE THE AWUUUURRRDS”

Who said Hollywood couldn’t solve problems?

>S-sorry for the rape stuff here present these meaningless awards
Good ol hollywood

but it will be different if its coming from an SAG awards
blacks made bet to jerk them
its like a black man having a white man slave inside of black slave

all male actors unite and boycock SAG

Yes agreed they are doing the right thing we should encourage them.

Slay queen.

doesn't this kinda marginalize the shit outta women
like how booth babes are deemed sexist cause selling something with good looking girls is kinda questionable
I don't really give a flying fuck about internal Hollywood politics but the logic always seems beyond retarded

>but the logic always seems beyond retarded
Gee, i wonder why.

>SAG
They sure do

9/11

and to add to that, these kinda awards shows are basically hollywood circlejerks, oscars are a fucking joke and any 'lesser' award shows have even less credibility
why the fuck would women actors think it's a good idea to make it seem like they stand in united front supporting this kinda garbage

Yes.

WHO
THE FUCK
CAAAAAAAARES

>driving men out of an industry

Interesting strategy. Let's see how it pays off.

Remember when people were allowed to like men

Remember when women were allowed to like men

fippy bippy DESU

They're addicted to (yous)

>liking women
gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

>SAG awards

JUST

they are awesome tho

>"Bye, men!"

Peace.

Every Screen Actors Guild Award since the inaugural broadcast in 1995 has been presented by a team of one man and one woman

That means they've always had gender balance in mind, but now this is apparently an insufficient amount of gender equality.

It's absolutely hilarious how Meryl Streep is held up as a feminist icon who droans on endlessly about Trump and having more women in Hollywood while simultaneously being best buds with Harvey Weinstein and Roman Polanski. Hollywood is a shit hole and I'm glad to see it burn.

Exactly. You only win an Oscar if you're part of the major film industry. And then they get up there on stage and congratulate those people for some award that only THEY could even be nominated for. It's just the industry circle-jerking itself.

Same for the Grammys. Oh, what's that? The big pop single pushed by the major record labels won a award for best pop song? What a shocker!

It's like student council elections in high school, only worse. And idiots will eat that shit up and go "oh man I hope Will Smith wins his Oscar!" like it's a real contest. It's not a real contest. It's just as rigged as pro wrestling.

For me, it's Susan saradon

I wanna see em

Women are bad at negotiating

can i get source to that amazing rack

i dont wanna get banned

some 90s aus girl. shes got the SAG though

I remember an old saying I heard some years ago. im paraphrasing hard here:

>man: how many seats in parliament must be women before it is enough to be truly equal?
>women: all of them.

What the fuck is SAG? What their tits do?

just give me a name or something I can google.

More like saggy awards, amirite.

No, because they'll never acknowledge that this sexual exploitation is primarily a jewish issue.

M-Mommy

the jews have fucked themselves over to the point that women are now manhandling their balls or else they get put to jail for rape accusations.

Here’s a novel concept. If you truly do stand against the predatorial patriarchy proliferated in the proverbial moral poverty of Hollywood, why don’t you just.....girlcott the Oscars en masse? Show them you actually do mean what you say by boycotting your version of Hollywood Prom. Of course, that is, if they truly do stand behind these women like they say they do....right?

Why isnt the mom from Florida project getting any love?

susan from the Debbie Ashton series

god damn

>let's fight sexism
>by a wholly female presenter line-up
>brilliant!

kek

DAMN KILLARY ROIGHT?!

Godspeed

Imagine if the roles were reversed, kek

That sounds soyish as fuck.

True headline:

OSCARS WILL BE ALL-FEMALE BECAUSE THESE CUNTS WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT SUCKING DICK FOR ROLES AND IT'S A PR DISASTER

Women will also sweep the awards. Coincidentally of course.

It's all merit based.

Gotta find someway to distract everyone from figuring out literally everyone in hollywood knows about the power abuse going and protecting the worst

fpbp

nice one

The award won't be the only SAGGING thing on that stage lmao

Unironically electing Trump. It turned Hollywood into a 24/7 virtue signaling Olympics.

Can we please get North Korea to nuke Hollywood and solve this whole problem for at least a couple decades

Come on norks, we'll send you cheeseburgers

>The 2018 SAG Awards Will Be Presented by an All-Female Lineup, Because Hollywood is Desperately Trying to Save Face After Dozens of High-Profile Actors, Directors, and Producers have been Accused of Sexually Assaulting and Harassing Women for Decades
fixed that for you

Unironically hoping the human race gets wiped out by nuclear war in the next few years. People are the most insufferable species with no appreciation for how advanced they are.

Well, it’s better than being virtue signaling: the country, like Canada

I wish women were on here so they could see that

>because women are awesom

These OHSOQUIRKYXDDDD internet news titles are beginning to piss me off, and it’s awesome

Zero fucking professionalism in regards to anything.

I EXPECT A LOT OF QUIPS ABOUT QUEEFS xD

They were like that before Trump was elected though.
It got to the retard levels of now around 2012/13 like everywhere else. Twitter's growth to super levels of social media influence around this time was a big contributor. Kony 2012 and the #BringBackOurGirls BS was the same kind of "faux care for image" shit that Hollywood is doing now

jew tier joke (bravo user)

SAG as in saggy?

Dogs are pretty awesome too, maybe they should be presenters.

Please include me in the Reddit screencap.

No thanks, there's already too many bitches doing this shit

NO RESPECT FOR FEMALE LIFE

>beginning

>women attend women only award ceremony
>we are so powerful omigawd

We, as a species, are fucked lads.

the FAG has always been insufferable

fpbp

>i get it with black people
>but why do
Stop you there, you dont get it. You continue after this dumbass statement with "Why is everybody so weak and pathetic nowadays" when you just gave an entire group of people a free pass for some bullshit reason like "muh slavery" or"muh white people took away our space exploration pyramids from africa an shieeet".

It's because of trout-shoulder, weak and pathetic bitches like you that have made people the way they are today. By shouting down "women" and "everybody" but then turning around and saying "oh not you though black people" you've given them a false sense of entitlement and assurance that they are not in this blanket statement because surely they could never do such things or, if they were, it was not because of their own knowledge or capability to control.

Fucking hypocrite.

>because women are awesome
I'd be pretty insulted by this if I were female. So patronising.

Women giving men awards. Poetry

This, but ironic post-ironic unironically
>Captcha: Church Goodbye

>Roasties host SAG.
Poetry just writes itself.

>yfw one of the first court sanctioned slave owners in US history was a black tobacco farmer named Anthony Johnson

>Hollywood gets ever more 'progressive'
>flop after flop after flop through the summer
>alienate your largest consumers

I thought the dollar ruled ameirca? Who is making all these bad decisions and why are they making them?

>yfw the slave ships were owned by Jews