DESITINY HAS CHEATED ME

DESITINY HAS CHEATED ME

BY FORCING ME TO DECIDE UPON

THE WOMAN THAT I IDOLIZE

OR THE HANDS OF AN AUTOMATON

WITHOUT THESE HANDS, I CAN'T COMPLETE, THE OPERA THAT WAS CAPTIVATING HER,

BUT IF I KEEP THEM, AND SHE MARRIES HIM

I just wanna point out the fact that Fry had to worry about this choice means that Leela is kind of a huge bitch.

THEN HE PROBABLY WONT WANT ME DATING HER :(

Anyone finds it weird that human augmentation does not seem to exist in Futurama universe? Like there's this and there's one episode from the comedy central seasons, but that's the only two about cyborgs.

Maybe. But he really has to worry about his hands in relation to anything. His musical talent is the only worthwhile thing about him, and without hands he's worthless again.

Is this really happening or just played on stage?

THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

Destiny gave you joy! You are a living rich architect that fuck endless of women and the savior of the universe! Fuck you fry! Just fuck you!

GIVE ME BACK MY HANDS

No.

YOU'RE NOT NICE!

IT CAN'T BE REAL

Leela's bitchiness was never in question. Fry is a do-nothing amoral waste of space with no values beyond "muh 20th century." He doesn't deserve better.

He saved the universe twice

Literally because he accidentally fucked his grandmother.

Accidentally fucked his grandmother like a fox.

Not entirely. Fry is, despite being immature and stupid, a well-meaning guy who cares about his friends. He's one of the few people who not only doesn't find Leela ugly for her eye, but thinks that part of her is beautiful. And he's better than nearly all the guy's she's been with during the show.

The problem going forward was that Leela found him too immature most of the time. She liked him, but didn't want to get into a relationship with someone like that.

She's still a bitch in other ways, but they're both reasonable people.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE DEVIL, IS SO UNFORGIVING.
I CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYBODY'S JUST AD LIBBING!

YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THE WORDING IN THE FIINNNEEEE

PRINT

CIGARS ARE EVIL

ARF

Your lyrics lack subtlety! You can't just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!