This movie is making everyone go full retard. I hate Star Wars and I know their claim is total nonsense

This movie is making everyone go full retard. I hate Star Wars and I know their claim is total nonsense.

Is this final proof that (((Ben))) is an actual retard?

Why do you keep posting conservative twitter shit?

The only plot that revolves around her is her as an object to be rescued.

She's basically just a macguffin though senpai

Holy fuck when can I just fuck his sister so he can get mad that she isn’t dating a fellow member of the tribe?

No one gives a shit what this jew thinks about goy warts

Can you imgine being THIS contrarian?

>her as an object to be rescued
Twice. By the actual most important character in the original trilogy.

He's not all that wrong, Leia was at the centre of many plot points in the originals

Shes a woman in a space opera war movie what part do you expect her to play lmao, the general? A soldier?

>who is Bastila Shan?
>Kreia?
I really hate how so many "true fans" apparently have never experienced the EU in any form.

>Kreia
A man's self-insert.

Yeah, that's pretty well true of A New Hope. She is at the center of the entire plot. I also think it's hard to say that women took a "back seat" in Star Wars when Leia was always a main character and a proactive character. Same with Padme. I don't know why people feel the need to shit on movies that were progressive like Star Wars and pretend like women are some new thing to the Star Wars universe when that simply isn't true.

>#TheLastJedi finally puts them first
wasn't the protagonist of TFA a fucking woman

((((((((((((((Ben Shapiro))))))))))))))))))

>In the ORIGINAL Star Wars
She set the events in motion, she takes charge of her own rescue as soon as the cell door is open and is as involved in anything as Han.
She's not ultimately as important as Luke but she is a far better character than anyone in nuWars (especially the women in nuWars).

A white woman. Not progressive enough.

Just because a man wrote her character does not make her a self-insert. Also he was right. SW is for children and people to dumb to realize how horrifying the force actually is.

I think he means the original Star Wars as in New Hope
But hes still wrong R2 D2 was more important

or maybe a senator lmao

>I don't know why people feel the need to shit on movies that were progressive like Star Wars and pretend like women are some new thing to the Star Wars universe when that simply isn't true.
Because the revolution always shits the hardest on past stages of the revolution that weren't revolutionary enough. The eternal terror must march forward.

Shapiro is based.

Oh no he's a jew? That means he must be wrong about this somehow.

Grow the fuck up and embrace khazar milker's brother.

It is a bit funny they made such an effort to get rid of the other characters only to have Leia die in real life
All that effort to make it her turn and reality kicks in

If you are 15 years old and use a wheeled backpack for school maybe.

you get em there!

Another direct hit to Judaism !

Nah. I don't use a wheeled backpack.

Wait, is Ben supposed to be wrong here or something?

I fuckin love Ben Shapiro. Dude is such a great speaker.

No. Indie Wire is the one in the wrong.