Can we please talk about something other than The Last Jedi?

For example, how did they manage to get away with this?

Was this the most hype entrance in the Star Wars series?

Maul jobbed to a fucking Padawan

Dr. Kenobi, I'm MAUL

It was a different time

Yes soley because Duel of Fates is one of the best pieces to come out of Star Wars

Why are kids this young using lightsabers? They're too young to be using lightsabers. 2 of them literally have their hands on the end where the blade comes out in that shot.

Jedi were really dumb.

What if sheev just wanted to erase all the victims of his dark side youngling abuse

maybe they grabbed weapons because they heard everyone in the temple was getting slaughtered

Why were they in there alone?

I mean, they were wiped out by the biggest doofus in their order so I'd say that's a given.

This was moviebattles II on jedi academy... Oh the days...

10^100^10000^100000000 times better than the Last Jedi

If that came out now Sup Forums's reaction would probably be something akin to "OMG SO DISNEY IS SAYING WHITE MEN = CHILD MURDERERS"

>Yes soley because Duel of Fates is one of the best pieces to come out of Star Wars

Is the music in the new star wars good? I don't remember a single note from the music in 7.

The quality of TLJ soundtrack is comparable to TFA. That is to say, they are both unremarkable and without memorable pieces.

the best part of this scene were the novelization where Anakin actually couldn't fight off all the kids at once and had to run away and get storm troopers to finish the job

fuck you, it's enjoyable making fun of tlj

That’s absolutely hilarious. Can you post a picture of the page?

DUN DUN DIDDLY DUN DUN

Niggas actually think sequel music was good. It was all ot music rehashed -_-

The remove younglings scene wasn't in the novelization, he is trolling.