How do you go from making this kino to TLJ?

How do you go from making this kino to TLJ?

Biggest mystery of the decade.

this

why does this movie never get talked about ever is it from the berenstein universe? i keep forgetting it exists till somebody posts it

we only discuss bad movies here

i saw tiny bits of things that resembled personal style from a director but my guess would be that it's a massive franchise from a major studio? much different than looper.

Do you not see the big shiny SONY logo on the poster, retard?

That fucking scene- you know the one- is probably the only time in the past few years where I have been truly unsettled and disturbed by something a film has shown me. Looper is fucking awesome and I loved the internal time travel rules. They get wacky but you do get the impression that everyone is governed by the same constantly adjusting future-past calculus.

think about it logically
he wanted to kill the movie

we'll never know

It wasn't even that good, fuck off.

It was crap. Crap to crap isnt a big achievement.

It has Bruce Willis, how was it crap?

>Luke ends the Skywalker loop by becoming a virgin and killing himself

It was terrible, what are you even on about?
Had I know beforehand the director of sw8 made looper I wouldn't have even moved my ass to the lichtspielhaus.

He took Bruce Willis' dialogue about time not mattering to heart.

oops, my bad. ignore the major studio and the point still stands. 30 million budget VS 250 million+ budget, retard

Are you completely unaware of the man's filmography as of late?

>bigger budget means the director has no control
Look up what a "director" is, kiddo..

Are you fucking stupid?

Was the little orphan Jedi boy in the end of TLJ the little kid from Looper? Looked a bit like him.

Looper wasn't good tho. it was mediocre at best. I really think people's standards have regressed over the years.

This movie was fucking garbage m8. I don't know why anyone had faith TLJ would be good after hearing who the director would be.

Explain how it was bad in a more nuanced way.

I always say this movie is better than BR2047

Looper is overrated.
Dredd is the better movie in every way.

>Kid character makes a big deal how his gun is superior to the protagonist's because his is a long range weapon
>When it comes time for them to fight the kid drives right into the range of the protagonist's shotgun instead of staying back and shooting him at range
That should have been a red flag for everyone

because jumper did it better

Uhh but Looper is trash

The present and future versions of the same person have completely different earlobes in this film

Dredd is trash as well

Pure bait

That movie is garbage though.

No, Dredd is a terrible movie

Looper also sucked so you're dumb for not already knowing Last Jedi was gonna be trash

Sup Forums hates this movie thou

i think it's good

Umm... your nazi downvote party won't bring down Star Wars, sweeties. You are obsolete. We are the majority here now. :^)

Rian Johnson had very little to do with the film is how. Disney hires directors for name prestige and then micromanages every last detail over their heads.

>indie director
>name prestige

indie directors can and do carry name prestige you retard