Justice Wars

Justice Wars... latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-star-wars-last-jedi-rian-johnson-20171217-story.html

>doing what the 9/11 suicide attackers did
>heroism
maybe from a different point of view

This article is cancer it gave me cancer

I can tell this movie is bad by all the articles like this being written about it.

Comments in that article so far seem really scathing toward it.

Redpill me on this "inclusive" meme. Do Soyboy really think that POC can't enjoy heroes that aren't their race/gender/sexuality/religion?

Where the fuck did it all go wrong?

Fuck sake, all this sjw shit makes me feel like they are trying to put me through kindergarten again.

So who's the white male hero in NuWars
Is it Kylo
Or is it Hux
Because those two are the only living white men with any relevance at all

Which one are all the 12-year-old boys supposed to identify with, the emo shitbitch or the screaming nazi

this. Padme was also a pivotal character in the prequel, since her story with Anakin sets the OG in motion. As for the new trilogy, Rey herself is the main character so i dont know how anything this cuck did for VIII was more "inclusive"

>inclusive

Into the bin it goes.

They didn't do anything ground breaking by shoehorning more women into SW. They just cut important stuff (like Rey's training and Snoke's backstory) to feed us some fucking interracial love subplot

Kylo because he's going to get to bang the most perfect girl in the galaxy in IX

>showing the world the beauty of not seeing race by shoving in as much race as possible and put in this courageous kissing scene
>They didnt do anything ground breaking

What a fucking BIGOT you are.

inclusion is what you do to build self-esteem for little kids that can't find a friend or do anything for themselves, i don't know how it seeped into adult vocabulary.

I liked this film but I fucking hate these articles

>i don't know how it seeped into adult vocabulary

user, we both know thats a fucking lie.

Ship full of enemy soldiers!=building full of civilians

"Blacks, Asians, and women can also appear in total garbage!!!"

I'm just curious about how far this trend will go up. Be serious with your replies, but at what point do you think films won't be applauded/criticized anymore for their "inclusivity" and political correctness?

When the director and writers dont attack the fanbase for being "close-minded racists" who they are "glad are no longer fans."

So never, or at least until they finally suck out all the blood remaining in the franchise and move onto the next fountain of childhood dreams to destroy.

Is Rian johnson the writer? if not and that's the director, all a director does is make the movie look pretty. The writers are the ones that create the movie.

I know why they always push the importance of the directors of course, because they want to hide that almost all the writers are jews.

When there are no white people left

johnson wrote and directed tlj

The building was full of enemy soldiers from their point of view, retard.

Is this a world where Lando didn't exist?

>Finn, Rey and Poe (two nonwhites and a woman) as well as Leia were already the heroes in the last movie
D-did they forget?

What dog do journalists have in this fight? Why is the entire media making excuses fir this garbage?

$$$$$$$$$$$, sucking up so they can get more premiere tickets to report on and pretend woke points.

It's just an safeguard so they can defend bad movies.
I quite like the idea of more diversity in acting because the same A-lister faces over and over in movies is fucking boring and everybody deserves a chance to act and see actors who are like themselves in movies, but it's clear most directors just shoehorn as much in as possible as a shield against criticism. t's a crappy film? Blame alt righters for shitting on your Strong Womyn!

out of every gook on earth, why did they choose the ugliest chub? Why not choose those korean singers or something? Fucking gangum style wouldve played the part better even with the kiss now being gay interracial

>and there are cucks still trying to deny the agenda

welcome to gamergate

This. One is never "progressive" enough. Every couple of years they start a new ideological fad on top of the last one that needs to be taught to us poor unwashed masses.
These people cant' be deposed soon enough.

oh sweetie, its so obvious your entire thought process is so outdated that gender studies 20 year olds will be smug and condescending to you after they vape

Because all woman are beautiful and healthy at all sizes you fucking BIGOT.

We need everyone to feel represented in a universe that has giant physics defying ships, magic, and aliens every other planet to not feel marginalized!

It's deconstruction by dissolution. The archetype of the hero is problematic since it's inherently hierarchical. A hero stands out from the masses on the merit of his exceptional bravery and outstanding achievement. He can do that which others can't. Which means certain others suffer feelings of exclusion, shame, inadequacy etc. The way to attack and deconstruct this idea is to broaden it's definition, so that thouroughly unremarkable people are just as heroic as anyone else. In fact, EVERYONE is a hero! Thus no one is a hero because both the word and the concept itself no longer demarcate anything meaningful

nope.nope is /ourguy/

obviously Kylo so that while the nigger is fucking his sister and all the teachers love the brave jewish girl he can be at home alone being depressed

Sounds like a load of bullshit. Eventually you grow up and know that it was just a movie and move on understanding the moral of the story was what was important, and those that don't have liberal arts degrees.

the depressing truth is this is what literally hundreds of thousands of liberals and SJWs believe :(