“Fuck Trump. He’s disrespectful to women.”

“Fuck Trump. He’s disrespectful to women.”

Other urls found in this thread:

gigwise.com/news/81484/snoop-dogg-claims-he-sold-women-to-fellow-stars-while-on-tour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpfkins BTFO never to recover again

Are those dog leashes or chains?

Dog leashes.

Also they are his daughters.

Lol I bet those women begged to be Snoop's entourage. Probably wetting their panties being next to him.

Trump has to awkwardly touch women when they least expect it. They probably feel violated just by being near him.

>Also they are his daughters.
Really?

In Trump’s tape he was literally talking about groupies too you moron.

Exacly lol baka

Sad!

Yeah, just like the 400lb mall ninja who smells like Doritos and Axe talking about all the women who want to fuck him.

Care to try again? That was weak.

>When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab 'em by the leash. You can do anything.
- Snoop Dog

>snoop dindu nuffin

Not as weak as Trump is to the sweet taste of Diet Coke.

wew lad it just gets worse

His blood pressure or weight?

Lmao that cant be real

Cringe. The Reddit invasion really is real

Absolutely based.

Post some proof that isn't coming from your ass.

You must be confused. I don't actually support him.

Trump was one of the richest men in America, built the NY skyline, and had supermodels lining up to date him. He had more fucking groupies than Snoop Dogg did. You fucking retard. I get that you don't like the guy, but comparing him to an obese autist such as yourself is simply inaccurate.

did he really say that

gigwise.com/news/81484/snoop-dogg-claims-he-sold-women-to-fellow-stars-while-on-tour

>I did a Playboy tour, and I had a bus follow me with ten b***hes on it. I could fire a b***h, fuck a b***h, get a new ho: It was my program. City to city, t**ty to t**ty, hotel room to hotel room, athlete to athlete, entertainer to entertainer.

Gold diggers are not the same as groupies.

>literal crack-dealing pimp murderer has the audacity to talk shit to a titan of industry and the leader of the free world

kektoberfest

Rich men have groupies you neet dumbass. It’s literally not even an argument. Your points are asinine.

what the fuck
did you wander in here by accident?

those women are consenting though...

>Rich men have groupies
Yes, rich attractive men, trump has gold diggers.

na gold diggers want something other than a famous cock

You’re an idiot.

lmao you deserve the (you) for this ruse

So are the bimbos getting their pussy grabbed

not by the time they take to court m8...

Thing is no one wants snoop dogg as President

>supermodels lining up to date him
>T-THEYRE JUST GOLD DIGGERS DRUMPF IS A FAT UGLY IDIOT GURLS DONT ACTULY LIKE HIM
Man you are so fucking dumb. You probably still believe the russian collusion bs too

Damn, I got second hand embarrassment from that post. Had to get up and pace the room from the cringe.

>he’s allowed to be a hypocrite free from judgement because we don’t want him to be president
Liberal logic ladies and gentlemen

Fuck off nazi

>nigger and his kids in the same picture
I don't believe you

>court
not gonna happen

Theyre not liberal anymore, just call them leftists.

Yeah, we know. Most of you redditors don't.

The President should be held to a higher standard being they represent the country. Snoop Dogg is a rapper

>the president should be held to standards set by me personally
hey, isn't that why we have elections?

it will brehs. Dems will offer the Drumpf victims more money to speak up

Agree. But the topic is Snoops retarded hypocrisy. You can’t say “But Trump...!” every time you want to avoid talking about something.

holy fuck!

if he had so many supermodel superfans why did he have to sexually assault all those women?

checkmate.

And snoop dogg looks like a supermodel...

Wait, so you consider Snoop Dog to be attractive? The fuck is wrong with you?

Can someone explainpost to me, I honestly don't comprehend it

>but they wanted it
Nice internalized misogyny.

it was never about respecting women snoop is just another nigger who feels threatened by Trump's appeal to the white middle class, i expect his anti-trump shilling will die down once he realises that trump is just another borderline neocon and whites are still getting replaced, we must remember nogs are much slower than whites so it'll take snoop longer than it does whites to realise trump is a moron

Exactly, that's the whole point why literally no one believes these allegations.

if only

Going to court will destroy the whole point though.
They just want to create bad publicity, but if they're in a position where they have to prove shit then they're fucked.
Roy Moore thing won't go to court either and no one will speak of it again.

It's bothering me too.
There is something off about it and in an unsettling way.

It's not that he had to, it's obvious that he does because he believes he can. He believes if he can bag women like Ivanka and Melania that all women MUST want him. He is a textbook narcissist. When he grabs women by the pussy, or shows up at their private massages, or paws them in an elevator, he thinks that's what they want, because he is just that clueless.

He has never and will never admit to anything he has ever done wrong, or any lie he has ever told, because once it comes out of his mouth,he believes it body and soul.

He is fundamentally broken and damaged. Nothing on this earth matters more to him than his ego. He is Zaphoc Beeblebrox without any redeeming qualities.

I truly don't comprehend how anyone could believe he gives half a shit about anything but himself and his name.