The problem with TLJ is that every character is a moron

The problem with TLJ is that every character is a moron.

Hux doesnt get proper credit at all and is treated like shit
Hes the one who pushed for using star killer base and it basically destroyed the Republic
Then he set of the film with his rebel hunt and had tracked them down through hyperspace nearly destroying them completely
Ren fucked it up with his Luke distraction
Hux nearly won the war

Shame he didn't kill Kylo when he had the chance

Hux is the incompetent emotionally unstable white male stereotype. It's widely used in ads.

I can't even remember space hitler's name.. real hitler gave way better speeches and I don't even german.

This so fucking much.

Both The Resistance and The First Orders were fucking idiots, constantly fucking up.

the point is that he's some faggy kid who glorifies a failed regime so he can feel big and powerful even though he's a completely weak and ineffectual dipshit, think richard spencer

I know right? Like out of all the movies, Hux is really the ONLY imperial commander to successfully use his super doomsday weapon to any effect. Grand Moff Tarkin blew up Alderaan but it's just one planet that was heavily suspected of aiding the rebellion. Hux did exactly what he said he'd do, he hit the target he was aiming at, and probably in the process made huge advancements in the science of intergalactic warfare--he hit like, 4 planets from the other fucking side of the galaxy, they were just tiny dots from where Starkiller base was.

I still haven't seen the new one, but I always felt like he got a raw deal and should've just parked a thermal detonator in Kylo's ass and saved the First Order the trouble of getting involved in more stupid dark side shit.

tlldr General Hux got shit done.

Umm... your nazi downvote party won't bring down Star Wars, sweeties. You are obsolete. We are the majority here now. :^)

It's almost like they purposefully want to drag on the war so an infinite amount of star wars movies can be made.

>Umm... your nazi downvote party won't bring down Star Wars, sweeties. You are obsolete. We are the majority here now. :^)
bitch, you're an insult to feminism.

They definitely build on the rivalry between Hux and Kylo that started in TFA. You should see TLJ, it's very good.

Hux is just a bad comic relief in the movie, he's the bud of a modern marvel joke at the begining and he overacts a lot.

think like Malfoy in the harry potter movies

Rian Johnson talked about Hux and the comedy segments surrounding him:
>But for those who don’t like it, each joke lands with a clang. This is a criticism that Johnson himself saw coming and he told Vanity Fair that he was especially worried about the Hux-based humor during the film’s L.A. premiere:

>"I knew [the movie] was going to get darker in some spots just because of what we had to do. It was really important to me, to, at the very outset, make a bold statement of, we’re going to have fun here also. Relax, you can laugh with it also, this isn’t just going to be a dirge. . . . That was the one thing I was most nervous about. ."

>"You can never know until you put it in front of a big crowd of strangers is if the jokes play or not. So I was very relieved when we got the laughs. Oh, that very first scene. That was really the one that was just, I was holding my girlfriend’s hand very tightly when that came up. Then I relaxed when the audience got it and started rolling with it. It’s so important to me because that sets the tone and the expectation that, oh, O.K. there are going to be laughs in this movie."

Literally what the fuck

kek'd, keep it up

>Hux actually thought he had a chance at being Supreme Leader over Kylo

All he did was give Kylo a "are fucking serious" look beyond that all his other times he's on screen were a joke.

Hux is Snoke.

Snoke using the force on Hux from lightyears away was an act, he was just using it on himself from inside the room.

The Snoke in the throne room was just a puppet

Disney are unable to have serious moments in their films anymore without punctuating them with a quip or 10

Why was Snoke the Supreme Leader in the first place?

as stupid as many of the things that happened in TLJ were, "Hux is Snoke" would literally top all of them in the stupid department if that actually happened.

I hope he leads a military coup against kylo in episode 9

>be captain phasma
>awake from explosion to see that cunt defector finn that survived because "muh plot"
>have gun and squad of stormtroopers behind me to immediatley fuck this dude
>"I know, I'll engage him in close quarters combat because I read the script!"

because he was just so totes supremo

Tbf, han's death was quipless and one of the few good parts of the meme awakens

Putting all my coins on this theory tbqhf. Would be Jar Jar Abrams best bet in sticking it to Jewson.

On the subject how did that big bitch survive TFA? If I remember right she got thrown down a trash compactor and the base blew up?

>Read the book ;)
t. Disney

Based.

oh no are you fucking serious? Is this another thing that closes glaring plot holes only if you read like 30 books from the nu-eu? I was on the fence about seeing this movie before but fuck that, DROPPED

Makes even more sense when you think about when hux was about to shoot kylo after the ship got hit

Is every movie going to open with some shitty joke now?
>TFA had "so who talks first?"
>TLJ had a fucking prank call