Why did her character survive TLJ?

Why did her character survive TLJ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/13-Fascinating-Things-We-Learned-About-Mark-Hamill-During-His-AMA-41261.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The current chief of Star Wars lore is a feminist.

Because she needs to turn into a Super Sayajin in the next movie.

Does her clothes get ripped off when she fights?

after she died, the coke budget alone allowed them to render leia for 8 more films

Because hollywood people get a boner from killing people who would otherwise have lived another 20 years, if not for the stress and shame of doing star wars movies

Irony?

>Women ordering everyone to retreat for 2 hours: the movie
>Still gets praised as a progressive pro-women movie

How did they get away with it?

spot on, made me laugh

after carrie's death, the Medellin cartel has been struggling financially.

because Disney is a shameless soyboy pushing agenda machine and they'll continue to parade this dead woman for their political agenda.

>has no plan to take down TFO Dreadnought
>demotes and chastises Poe her best pilot
>gets most of her crew slaughtered
>Supermans herself alive in dead space
>in coma while Laura Dern does fuck all
>wakes up to stun blast Poe for no reason
>leaves Laura to do what she should do and pilot ship into Dreadnought
>gets rest of crew killed on mining planet waiting for Luke to save the day
Bitch just can't die soon enough. She sucked as Resistance leader.

Because the Force is Female you fucking bigot.

Because the plan was to have her and her son in a scene together in IX, probably.

>Because she needs to turn into a Super Sayajin in the next movie.
She's dead though.

What was with her voice? It was very annoying.

And the world is better for it. The curse comes for all.

They were almost certainly going to kill her off anyway in episode 9 because the studio has a hardon for killing off the OT characters to try and make their new inferior characters seem more interesting

Indeed. Hamill got what he deserved

THIS so much THIS omg

so what, they scanned her entire body and face and have already made CGI versions of her. being dead changes nothing. Disney/LucasFilm own her image. i recall reading an interview in which she complained about that fact (that her image is owned via the leia character)....star wars is too much of a cashcow for them to ever let go of the leia and luke images. they will keep using them in future movies to milk more bux from the betafags who watch this shit.

hamill is getting cucked by his wife, who is a major slut for the BBC. this is why hamill got fat and depressed.

hamill is a democrat cuck and a hillary supporter. he deserves continued pain.

all will come out soon. i am not larping as a hollywood insider, i just have a feeling, a hunch, that hamill will get btfo soon. badly. and it will involve his wife's decades of infidelities.

you heard it here first.

>they will keep using them in future movies to milk more bux from the betafags who watch this shit.
Yeah, probably. I wonder if the CGI versions will get leaked.

they thought it would be crass to kill someone off who also died in real life

>"Don’t cheat", because that seems to be where people break up. When you go through tricky periods you have to work on it and having children helps because you know you’re trying to find a way to make everyone happy."
>cinemablend.com/new/13-Fascinating-Things-We-Learned-About-Mark-Hamill-During-His-AMA-41261.html

lel, he really is a cuck

NSFW SFM when?

>Because the Force is Female you fucking bigot.

>hamill is a democrat cuck and a hillary supporter. he deserves continued pain.

>I disagree with this person's politics, so they deserve to suffer

Because the Jews don't have to pay her a percentage, they own her image.

it's literally HER turn to run the star wars

Mark started it, so fuck him.

Because Disney's insurance company forgot to take urine samples from Carrie Fisher and said to the studio she would survive at least a couple more years.

Hilarious

That's sad

Too be fair, he likely had a lot of nerdy girl pussy thrown at him in the 80s, and maybe even the last 3 years.

Because shes a woman hear her roar with midiclorians too high to ignore!

Privilege

they didn't expect her to die but all things considered I knew she would go first