DID HE SEE IT COMING Sup Forums ?

HIS FIRING MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW. HE KNEW ABOUT LUKE HE REFUSED TO DO A STAR WARS MOVIE WHERE LUKE IS DEAD THEY FIRED HIM FOR IT! BASED COLIN SAW IT COMING.

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/09/star-wars-episode-8-colin-trevorrow-firing-explanation.html
syfy.com/syfywire/colin-trevorrow-wants-bigger-roles-these-two-star-wars-characters-episode-ix
syfy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmmm... you may be onto something. I recall hearing that Mark had a really good relationship with him as well.

>Trevorrow’s firing may have come more directly as a consequence of being “difficult.”

>“During the making of Jurassic World, he focused a great deal of his creative energies on asserting his opinion,” the executive explains. “But because he had been personally hired by Spielberg, nobody could say, ‘You’re fired.’ Once that film went through the roof and he chose to do Henry, [Trevorrow] was unbearable. He had an egotistical point of view— and he was always asserting that.”

>Then, during preproduction on Episode IX, Trevorrow’s relationship with Lucasfilm top brass became reportedly “unmanageable” over the course of “repeated stabs at multiple drafts” of the script.

>“When the reviews for Book of Henry came out, there was immediately conjecture that Kathy was going to dump him because they weren’t thrilled with working with him anyway,” the executive continues. “He’s a difficult guy. He’s really, really, really confident. Let’s call it that.”

vulture.com/2017/09/star-wars-episode-8-colin-trevorrow-firing-explanation.html

Hamill said he and Trevorrow talked a lot about Luke and that they were on the same page...

They fired him because they knew Rian fucked up and they needed JJ back to finish the trilogy with some logical consistency

A man can’t be really, really, really confident. Let’s call it that.

Translation:
>HE WONT JUST BLINDLY DO AS WE SAY
>THE FORCE IS FEMALE SHITHEAD
>THE MOUSE SAYS: YOURE FIRED AHA!

>“He’s a difficult guy. He’s really, really, really confident. Let’s call it that.”

HMMMMMMMMMM

He's a man with a clear vision, basically.

>he focused a great deal of his creative energies on asserting his opinion
Who the fuck does he think he is?
The Elders deign to hire him to be their minion and direct a movie and he's giving his worthless fucking opinion?
This is the very definition of toxic masculinity.

Well, this is eye-opening.

It's almost like Disney intentionally planned to sabotage Episode VIII and Luke's character, but Trevorrow refesed for obvious reasons. Forcing them to fire his ass so that hey could hire a total yes-man soyboy like Rian in order to do so.

But why? Why would they want to ruin Star Wars? Why waste all of that fucking money to buy the IP, only to create such a fucking trainwreck of a film that it managed to do irreparable damage across multiple trilogies? For what purpose?

"He's a difficult guy"

FOR YOU

spiritual warfare against flyover cows

>>“He’s a difficult guy. He’s really, really, really confident. Let’s call it that.”

So basically, he's a man who was genuinely. passionate about the project to the point where he didn't want to put up with Disney's orders and shitty ideas.

a NEW GALACTIC EMPIRE, for a safe and secure society

Luke is in his 70's, he can't live for ever you dumbass. Cry more

Really though, there were several key warning signs that Disney was fucking up big time, and they ignored them all.

>Mark Hamill disagreeing what they were doing to Luke
>Trevorrow being """"difficult"""" for Disney to handle because he hated the script
>multiple actors and actresses showing concern for the characterization in their roles
>and probably a plethora more I'm not going to list

How fucking retarded do you have to be to let all of these red flags slide?

It's very strange. Why would Disney allow a property like this to be mistreated so easily? Indiana Jones is next. I doubt it'll be any better.

Trevorrow, on Luke and Leia:

>“They are icons, but they're also people that have suffered tremendous loss and challenge over the course of all these films. [Episode IX] is something that needs to honor a story that's been told over a period of 40 years. I don't want to ignore any of it, and I respect all of it. It's something I think the fan base is going to embrace.”

Trevorrow, on who Rey's parents are:

>“We're going to make sure that that answer is deeply and profoundly satisfying. Rey is a character that is important in this universe, not just in the context of The Force Awakens, but in the entire galaxy. She deserves it. We'll make sure that that answer is something that feels like it was something that happened a long time ago, far away, and we're just telling you what happened.”

Trevorrow, on new characters:

>“What's interesting is I'm not creating a host of new characters. I have a lot of characters that people really love that we're going to make sure are all honored. No one's going to be left behind.”

Source for this?

Because holy fuck does this make Disney look like the main culprit for TLJ being a complete shitshow.

Implying that this hack fraud wouldn't let his ass be filled with cum to direct a STAR WARS movie

Jesus Christ. I thought he was a hack but he was the good guy the whole time.

>Entertainment Tonight (posted on various sites)
syfy.com/syfywire/colin-trevorrow-wants-bigger-roles-these-two-star-wars-characters-episode-ix

>implying Star Wars wasn't irreparably damaged after TFA

Indiana Jones has already been ruined

>Born 1951

Hamill is in his mid 60s, Luke is meant to be in his early 50s. Why they chose the timeline like this I don't know.

I mean, just because Luke is dead doesn’t mean he can’t be in the movie. The odds of him not returning as a force ghost for at least one scene are exactly zero

syfy
.com/syfywire/colin-trevorrow-wants-bigger-roles-these-two-star-wars-characters-episode-ix

Drag and drop into the URL bar.

Because disney hates white men. They will do anything they can to subvert them.