Greatest fantasy story ever told

>greatest fantasy story ever told
>all white cast

This speaks volumes for itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Bloom
ethnicelebs.com/elijah-wood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry they are going to make a show on netflix and "fix" the problems.

Amazon user,netflix is doing The Witcher

you know orlando bloom is a jew right? ooopsy.... sorry Sup Forums..... ruh roh.... awkward.... wew....

Which ever, it is all shit.

>Orlando Bloom (adopted by Jewish step-father, not an ethnic Jew

fucking retard

No he's not.

>Orlando’s mother, Sonia Constance Josephine (Copeland), was born in India, and is of English descent. Orlando was raised believing that his biological father was Harry Bloom, a Jewish South African journalist and novelist. During his teens, Orlando was told by his mother that his biological father is Colin Stone, who is English.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Bloom

He's English.

>source: my wifes sons husbands ass
nice try Sup Forums

you can clearly tell by his facial features the khazarian reptile gene rests inside him, try harder

This is one of those usual instance where the anti-Sup Forums becomes 10x more retarded than Sup Forums itself right?

I know you're baiting but he does look very English and not ash at all.

BTFO

It proves that we don't need niggers, chinks or other subhumans in our daily life aswell. Think about it. White people can accomplish anything on their own.

yeah well elijah wood is a jew

>Wood was born on January 28, 1981, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the second of three children.[1] His parents, Debbie (née Krause) and Warren Wood, operated a delicatessen.[2] Wood is of Austrian, Danish, English, German, and Polish descent.[3] He was raised Roman Catholic.[4][5][6]

he's a BASED Catholic you filthy heathen

catholicism is a subsect of judaism, are you high?

No he's not. You just lie.

>His father is of half English-Irish and half German descent. His mother is of one half Danish, one quarter German, and one quarter Austrian, ancestry.

ethnicelebs.com/elijah-wood

>of Austrian, Danish, English, German and Polish descent

jfc why are americans so obsessed with heritage

these films were poorly cast desu
good choice of actors but they gave them all the wrong roles

Not only the cast user

elijah is a hebrew name

or they thought it was a pretty name?

isn't Cate a kikess as well. Her nose seems to suggest this

why would a white person think a jewwwwwwwwww name is pretty?

No check wiki faggot.

why do Sup Forumstards worship wiki as their lord and savior?

>all white
AHAHAHAHAHA SURE IT WAS ALL (((WHITE)))

The main romance plot is about racemixing with ((((elves))))
>disregard blonde aryan qt
>racemix with (((elf)))
>(((elf)))s father 'stay with your people!' 'don't be a race traitor!'
>(((elf wench ))) 'nuh uh, im a strong wimen'

also
>get on my horse you manlet cuck!
>I am no man!!
>So my daughter, i guess women can fight after all

Also
>literally written by two women
>paid for by jews

also
>replace glorfindel with roastie
>make Celeborn a cuck, Galadriel rules these woods!
>don't even show the Galadriel pooping scene

Also
>abloo bloo bloo industrialism is bad
>protect the trees!
>muh lorax

LOTR IS SJW FEMINIST TRASH

Joke? Shopped?

despite its usual bullshit when it comes to presentation bias and emotive language, it's a really good utility for the basic facts about people and things nowadays

don't forget about that great line when the king of the nazguls gets cucked

It helps take their minds off being American.

It's Idris Elba as Heimdall from the Marvel Thor movies.

So (((they))) funded a movie that promotes race mixing of there own kind with goys? You realize why that sounds retarded right?

cos we got sick of "googling it",and jews

but its ran by jews

>being this delusional
classic Sup Forumstard brainlet, no wonder you think LotR is some kind of cinematographic masterpiece lmao

>Aragon
>of the Royal Blood of Númenor.
>consorting with impure mudspawned middlemen

>hurr durr I don't know LotR canon, better assume humans and elves getting married is miscegenation
Aragorn is the direct descendant of Elros and Arwen is Elrond's daughter. Elros and his brother Elrond were born as half elves and given the choice of living as elves or man. Elros chose to live as a man and he was gifted an unnaturally long life while Elrond chose to live as an elf. Aragorn and Arwen's marriage is the unification of the two brothers' lines which began with their human father Eärendil (one of the most important characters in all of LotR lore).

>ran by Jews
This is a buzzword. You're a chimp, pol brainlet.

>Not realizing that in this case Aragon is the nigger ruining pure Elvish blood

>greatest fantasy story ever told
thats not harry potter

Arwen is half elven, read before you post

Jesus Christ, why don't you just eat a dick?

so they're both mutts

This is not tumblr

jews are white - mike stoklasa

>Heimdall
>'...during which he is described as hvítastr ása—literally "whitest of the gods"...'

>implying the orcs werent black

Also im sure they'll get the rock to play the balrog in the amazon series

“Of course they should pick up all the expense. Why are we paying for this?” Theoden, the King of Rohan said, referring to Gondor, where the Rohirrim play a role in defense.

“I have great relationships with Gondor,” Theoden said.

But he added: “We cannot go around subsidizing Gondor, which is a behemoth economically with the carts and everything”.

Theoden said earlier that he will consider withdrawing his horses from Gondor, complaining that Osgiliath shoulders too little of the burden to host the Riders of Rohan.

“If they don’t take care of us properly, if they don’t respect us enough to take care of us properly, then you know what’s going to have to happen … It’s very simple. They’re going to have to defend themselves,” he said in the Brandywine Chronicles interview.

whew, i was scared there for a moment. No way will there ever be a nigger witcher, ever.

huh? thats not harrypotter

the orcs were the mongol successor states and saruman's orcs were the turks (uruk-hai = janissaries)

battle of the hornburg = battle of vienna (1683)

Lurtz was pic related, who's Maori.
Obviously none (maybe one or two) of the extras are black because there's hardly any black people in NZ, especially in Wellington.

This guy did bring a lot to the film though, and he's not white.

But they can never touch this one.

It's perfect. It's faithful. It doesn't pander to "diversity"

Also, they were produced by the Weinsteins, so it triggers the hell out of Tumblr faggots, so that's a plus.

No matter how much they ruin the story with this Amazon series, they cannot touch these movies. They belong to US