What will be his next masterpiece?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DiEmDrtYKt0
youtube.com/watch?v=lGy4RimdR9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going to deconstruct Eva and have it be about a comedy series revolving around the faculty members of NERV.

Is he sentient asbestos?

Evangelion 3.0+1.0

I wish he would just fucking finish Final already.

If 3+1 is as shit as 3 I will firebomb his home.

The entirety of his oeuvre past Kare Kano is The Last Jedi-tier.

>3.0
>not the best Rebuild movie

Whats his best work?

Anno deconstructing Jiro's sushi.

He will be inspired by Randy Stair and have Shinji shoot up a grocery store to appease his waifu

NGE, obviously.

Nadia

youtu.be/DiEmDrtYKt0

eva knockoff

>hasn't done any major anime in 20 years
>hates otaku
>says he wanted rebuilds to kill NGE
>"What will be his next masterpiece?"

Newsflash: he doesn't care

his godzilla adaptation was more than watchable , one of the very few movies i enjoyed this year actually ...

can't wait for Evangelion 3.0+1.0

>hates otaku
>implying thats a bad thing

Nadia is proto-Eva

Kare Kino

This show was 2cerebral4me

I don't mind what he does for 3+1, it'll be different to everything he's done, so I'm interested regardless if it sucks

but I kind of want him to do the original vision of 3.0 and 4.0, so I don't have to make new people watch all 26 episodes of the tv show

This desu.

Aside from 1.0 being a rehash of the first 5-8 episodes, 3.0 is the only movie out of the three that truly captured the spirit of NGE & EoE, and what it felt like watching those emotional clusterfucks for the first time.

2.0 was a blatant fanservice movie that was intentionally structured to get its shittier fans into a comfortable, placid mindset so that they would proceed to get completely BTFO by 3.0's plot revelations.

He revived Eva so that he could fund his own anime studio, he still cares about the industry.
He just doesn't really care about Eva anymore.

>2 assholes fall in love and have a bog standard high school romance
>cerebral
t. brainlet

what we got for 3.0 was nothing that was planned when making 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=lGy4RimdR9o

after the 2011 earthquake, anno threw out all the old plans to make something more appropriate
guess he just wanted it to be bleaker

I wonder when 3+1 will finally come out, end of next year?

Congrats, you have autism

>he doesn't know that the initial teaser preview for 3.0 detailed events that happened within the 15-year time skip

Sup Forums fucking figured this out ages ago, within the first year of 3.0's release. You have a lot of fucking catching-up to do when it comes to autistic fan theorizations and analysis BS, user.

Hey hey, we're the Nerv techs!

2.0 was already deconstruction

it's not figuring out, it's "coping". It's denial.

Should I watch the new movies? I only ever saw the original show and EoE.

Yeah, but know that they're more focused on action and plot than on introspection and character development.

Every kino creator hates otaku.
The same way every auteur director hates fanboys.

Disdain for plebs is the number one aspect of being good at what you do.

I remember reading that anno threw out the whole plan for 3.0 and started over after the tohoku quake, he may have kept some things, but it seems they weren't going to do any weirdo time jump stuff

google's not giving me any links though, maybe I got mandela effected

I wonder why he changed the art style in 3.0 slightly, did they lose the main art director?

Shin Ultraman

The time skip was foreshadowed in 2.0.

He planned the mindfuckery from the very start.

I would like this and him to do another godzilla, but he needs to finish eva