ITT: Things you wish were a full series

This music video is amazing. I feel like Wizard Daffy Duck has a lot of potential. Duck Dodgers was great so it'd be cool seeing this as a full series.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IO3Yn0aroYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The real test of a show's quality is if it still retains its quality after you subtract the waifus.
So honestly ask yourself user, would you still be interested in the series if there were no half-naked elf chicks in it?

yes.

D&D with Daffy as a wizard who somehow always bumbles into victory? Hell yeah. Just throw Porky in as an Eager Young Paladin.

I'd watch it. Needs a main antagonist, tho. Marvin doesn't really fit a fantasy setting.

They could easily make them fit

Not Sup Forums, but Sailor Piers was the biggest cocktease to ever come from Japan, let alone Yo-Kai Watch as far as my tastes are concerned.

fuc this

Nobody can argue this one.

I'm confused. Is this supposed to be a nod to the 80s or early 90s?

80s. Hot pink was a thing back then too.

Daffy in Space = good.
Daffy in a fantasy medieval setting = good.
They should make at least a mini-series, can't imagine the process and budget behind that specific short.

The Wizard is undeterred

>Duck Dogders but fantasy
Sure I'd watch that

As well, "Night Begins to Shine" is a New Wave song, a style of music that really hit its peak popularity in the 80s.

God, this video is way more metal than it has any right to be.

I'd rather see Daffy as a competent wizard who could probably defeat the last boss without much effort, but luckily for the villain he never actually makes it to the castle. He's constantly getting side-tracked by quests (usually fixing something he himself fucked up in the first place) or just putting it off until later. Whatever the final boss is, it's fucking terrified of the day when Daffy finally gets around to killing him.

Daffy Duck is Lina Inverse?

Pretty much another flavor of Dodgers (a good thing) Extremely competent when he puts his mind to it. But also habitually lazy and easily distracted.

Case in point, the Queen's Duck Hunt.

At one point in time, I'd have been skeptical of a Teen Titans reboot with that aesthetic and vibe.

Then Teen Titans Go! happened, and suddenly a trippy 80s music video dreamscape Teen Titans seems like an absolute breath of fresh air.

youtube.com/watch?v=IO3Yn0aroYg