So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time

So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time.

So I tied a sneed to my chuck, which was the style formerly.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

simpsons threads will be forever ruined...

Did he buy the onion from Sneed's Feed and Seed?

>I fell 8000 feet onto a pile of jagged rocks. Of course people were tougher in those days. I was jitterbugging that very night

I don´t even open them anymore, every one is the same

>I fell 8000 feet onto a pile of jagged feeds and seeds. Of course people were chucker formerly. I was sneeding that very night

No thread is beyond our reach.

>No feed is beyond our sneed

All because some buttblasted spoiled autist felt like he didn't fit in and everyone was having fun without him so he decided to shit his diaper, smear it on his face, and roll around in every Simpsons thread forever.

I wonder if we can actually make tying an onion to your belt a popular fashion?

Ahhhhhhhhhh MY EYE

I just like triggering Simpons-loving spics and pajeets (formerly white americans)

You're a fucking liar because there aren't any "Simpsons-loving spics and pajeets" here, you're the same one who spammed THEIR "una vela" memes here before. If you actually gave a shit about that you'd be doing this on their webforums you migrated from, not here.

NOT LENNY!

sneed

Now this was back in dickity two, we had to use dickity because the Keiser stole our word for twenty

The only people who like Simpsons are pajeets and spics. It's cancer. Like them. Like you.

I’m afraid so

Now this was back in dickity two, we had to use dickity because the Sneed stole my shop for seed

I'm sure there's some barneyfag style autistic backstory for the sneedfag as well.
>They forced me to watch golden era Simpsons in Special Ed class and it upset my retard brain!

Mods delete them if you report. It's considered spam.

no it's just sites like buzzfeed used to make lists about how you never noticed that this one joke in one episode implied the word fuck. that's all.

Nah it's just underage faggots who are jelly they never got to experience the golden age themselves.

I tied dubs to my post
Never goes out of style

would've been chucks at the time.

Styley

Gimme two digits for a dub they'd say.
Course in those days the only digits we had were 88, cause the Fuhrer stole all the others.

>boomers in denial of how strong the greatest generation was
>well destroy society lmao because no way could our parents be as strong as they seem to be

Hang all boomers.