>Largest social media following out of the entire male cast
>highly marketable

Finn will go the furthest

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/491539/a8aa84b16f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes so ugly

His Instagram comment section is a literal thirst-fest, so you are wrong

Women will gargle anything so long as it's perceived as the most popular.

you're a faggot lmao

How mad are you that a 14 year old boy has to tell adult women to stop sexualizing him, meanwhile you can't even get a passing glance when you walk down the street?

>a Jew will go furthest

What a surprise

Mike was completely sidelined in ST S2, but every other episode they'd bring him in for some passionate, emotional monologue, and Finn would nail it, then they'd put him back on the bench.

Well... OP did say:
>Looks like a young Adam Driver

Although that's kind of harsh. He doesn't look THAT bad.

He’s literally he most handsome boy I’ve ever seen and I’m not even not gay
Not at those cheekbones and jawlines

He’s not jewish, the kid who plays Will is the jewish one

He looks like Adam Driver if he had a good jaw and symmetrical face

Yes he is

You know a show can have more than one Jewish person right? In fact in many shows it's compulsory.

>Wolfhard fags will ruin Nirvanna the Band the Show fandom when he guest stars

He catholic

great because I'm 12 and women shouldn't sexualize me anyway unless they are pedos

Why does he look increasingly like Final Form Michael Jackson?

>tfw you will never watch Finn get raped by a bunch of horny 40 something milfs

WHY LIVE

>young women look at the ground when i make eye contact with them on the street
>older women just look back and then look away

what does it mean

I always think he’s the most underrated kid in Stranger Things
I don’t even know how Eleven’s actress got so popular, I rarely hear anyone saying they like her and she’s been nothing outside of that show

Where's that dropped poster when you need him. He's part Jewish.

you tell us, joseph merrick

He’s as Jewish as Obama is Chinese

looking like Adam Driver

How the fuck is that a plus. Adam Driver looks like a character in a french cartoon

>defending your boy crush
>not a faggot
kek

wtf i thought this was the millie bobby brown waifu you all have until I'm reading all the comments saying male

fellas, we need to protect our young kings from these predatory roasties

rude

His jawlines alone are more memeroable than season 2 of Stranger Things

>The first thing I have to ask about is your name, because your name is amazing. Is it your given name, or is that a professional name?
>"It’s my given, full name. Finn’s not short for anything; it’s just Finn Wolfhard. And then Wolfhard means, I think, heart of the wolf in German. What’s funny is I’m German, but then I’m like French — I’m French and German and then Jewish. It’s really weird. I have really weird blood. And then I go to Catholic school, which is really weird."
FUCKING STUPID FAGGOT RETARD

HE IS ETHNICALLY JEWISH, CATHOLIC OR NOT

exhentai.org/g/491539/a8aa84b16f/

Rate.

>autism
kill yourself, kid

you know even hitler had healthier views on jews than you did

>one quarter jew
Doesn’t count

He looks very gay

Mullah Wolfhard

That is Finn Wolfhard, mixed up (part Jewish) kid who looks kind of froggy, male.

This is Millie Bobby Brown, Britbong who was born in Spain (I've heard people suggest she too has Jew in her, afaik there is no evidence of this whatosever to date) with posh English accent who is the bald kid in season 1 of Stranger Things, female.

I literally said nothing negative about the fact he has some Jewish blood in him. I just pointed out the fact that he did against the literal fucking retard arguing otherwise when he is on record himself as saying so in a fucking interview. Why should you deny that part of his blood's heritage? Are you an Anti-Semite?

Yes it does, what do you think this is, a trial of the fucking Nuremberg Laws? He is FACTUALLY part Jewish.

you guys are fuckin' tards

UGLY and even having the though of fucking a child is gas chamber worthy.

nigga ugly as fuck and bound to be a manlet

How do I get past the sad dog?

She looks way more jewish than Finn does

every single kid from that show is absolutely hideous

>bound to be a manlet
ummm no sweetie, he is already 1.7m and hasn't even hit a growth spurt yet

I bet he easily reaches 6 foot

He’s already taller than every other kids in Stranger Things

>5'7 at 14
>reaching 6'
lmao

t. pedo and fag

You need Sup Forums pass.

Whose this soy boy?

kids like that will always grow up fuck up.
case in point

we are coming for you

man she's so fucking ugly, I swear amerimutts are some of the ugliest specimens in the world

>Sup Forums would defend the ugly toothless kid saying he’s just a kid and shouldn’t make fun of him
>meanwhile would insult Finn rentleasly despite being even younger and is actually a cool kid

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

both are ugly and both are disgusting amerimutts/jews.

what's this roastie crying about?

If you don't think he is clearing 6 foot when he is already 5'7 and the tallest out of his cast members you are completely deluded

Grown men being made to feel insecure by a 14 year old boy, it's hilarious

Finn is basically a chad who have endless young puppies throwing at him, bitter soybois on Sup Forums of course are jealous of him

Login to g.e-hentai.org first

Literally the opposite is happening, how new are you? There's so many hebes fawning over Finn, and Gaten keeps being insulted and mocked, especially with those 56% drawings.

ITT Fully developed adult men being petty and jealous of a young boy

And they say women were a mistake

>5'7 at 14
>tall
lol state of this faggot manlet's cope

Only one of them had character and it's funny it's the kid who can't even bite.

>Finn has new movies coming one after another
>Millie had only been attached to Godzilla and nothing else until that comes out in 2019
What went wrong milliebros??

>liking generic funny kid
Hi redbit

YOU sexualize boys you fucking faggot. Nobody here is at fault when he doesn't want to fuck a child. I swear to god you have to die.

>5'7 at 14
>not all

You realize he is already taller than all of Asia, South America, Africa and the Middle-East?

I’m surprised he’s still attractive after puberty
Many people said he’d turn ugly since last year and now out of the kids he seems to be the only one growing up normally

c o p e

where has anyone sexualized finn in this thread? all i see are people defending him from bitter soyboys

He was 5’7 a few months ago
I think now he’s closer to 5’9

>posting a face of little boy isn't sexualizing
die

It’s funny how a Finn is still being posted on Sup Forums for over a year now while the underage actresses the pedos spammed are being forgotten one by one

Fuck, it's been ages since I reported this, mods having a sushi break at Jiro's?

I was 175 when i was 14 and now im 6 feet (183), he's not short but i think he's not breaking 6 feet line

there is nothing sexual about that lol, i'm not at fault if that is where your mind instantly goes

It isn't.

he's an ugly kike and you're an ugly kike loving faggot

It's against the rules to announce your reports.

Then why did you post it at all? You're just here with a desperate wish to fuck little boys. fuck you faggot.

They've said the same things in the past about many other child actors before him.
Remember Haley Joel Osment? "He's so cute and talented! He will become a huge star even as an adult!"
The reality is that 99% of those are destined to screw up their lives and/or careers shortly after puberty.

>Then why did you post it at all?
Because he makes you soyboys mad

another fag.

I like Finn, he’s probably my favourite kid in ST, he doesn’t put up fake personality like some other actors and just say and do whatever he wants
He sometimes does twitch stream with his brother which is also quite funny

Wow i think you're the Reddit m8, it is consensus in Sup Forums that Steve and Dustin proceeded to save the season.

You might not remember that because you were on Reddit sperging about how cute is Finn

He's getting hit now, he's also gonna get hit the hardest by the Edward Furlong syndrome.

Come at me bro

Why does this boy's face trigger the Sup Forumstards so much?

>Sup Forums has been saying this since he first season came out
>he’s literally getting better looking everyday
I think the reality tends to go the opposite of what Sup Forums say

Nope.

He's going to turn fuck ugly like all jewish males do in teenage years. It always happens.

He's in Brandon Stark Season 1 phase right now. Give it time.

He’s doesn’t look anything like Bran Stark
Millie and the kid who play Will are the one going through the Bran Stark phase

this.
kids like him that look cute in a unique, interesting way usually become even weirder when they grow up.
other examples are Frankie Muniz and Macaulay Culkin.

DIE FAHNE HOCH
DIE REEEEEIHEN FEEEEEST GESCHLOSSEN
SA MARSCHIERT, MIT RUHIG FESTEN SCHRITT.

>Logan Lerman
>Jake Gyllenhaal
>Natt Wolff
>Adam Brody
>Shia Labeouf
>Adrien Brody

All look the exact same now as they did in their teens, and all turned out fine

Why are Sup Forums keep saying he will trim ugly despite he was already kind of a weird looking kid who’s turning out to be good looking?
I can see Millie and the other kid getting ugly since they were the typical cute looking child actors and they don’t look very good in the recent photos I’ve seen

>He's in Brandon Stark Season 1 phase right now. Give it time.
Are you retarded? He’s 3 years older than Bran Stark in season 1

kiddie diddler know how the fucked up kids turned out

I tell you, that nose in not going to grow in a pleasant way.
When I was his age I had a cute little nose and growing up it became quite big and irregular. Finn is also jewish so it can't turn right.

>still lurking
Guess we can add obsessed along with insecure