The greatest revenge kino?

I wonder how badly a story like this would be shit on nowadays.

>woman falls in love with the guy, this is her arc
>man's life long quest for revenge completely eclipse this possible love interest.

The woman's motive at the end meant nothing compared to a man's determination to achieve something like revenge, and that made the climax of the movie (standoff) even more powerful. The Cheyenne guy even explains to the woman that the man won't stay for her, is this yet another thing women can't understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubVc2MQwMkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think we'll ever get films like Leone's again. Maybe it's because of the times we live in, but his style in combination with his simplistic yet effective storytelling is just something very difficult to properly replicate - especially in modern day Hollywood which is oversaturated with hack writers and directors.

Cinema is not an art, anymore.

It's just a merchandising scheme.

Leone and Morricone were genious together,just take a look at this,a scene were a guy just runs around in circles is one of the most epic things ive seen in cinema
youtube.com/watch?v=ubVc2MQwMkg

>Harmonica and Blondie crossover never ever

the scene on it's own doesn't properly convey what's so epic about it desu, if someone hasn't seen the whole film that clip probably seems over the top and meaningless
it's the 2 hours of adventure toward the cemetery that makes this scene so great

Who would win in a duel?

I need someone to make a frame by frame video of their duels to see who was faster.

man with no name

they'd be friends

Just off the top of my head I'm gonna say Harmonica. The Man with No Name, although fast enough to take out groups of random grunts, won many of his most difficult duels by outsmarting or ambushing his opponent. And in nearly every movie, he loses some kind of encounter and gets his ass kicked. Meanwhile Harmonica just straight up out-sped every single guy that stepped in his way. He's a mean motherfucker.

As much as I like Blondie, I gotta give it to Harmonica. He's just kinda untouchable.

Is this a game? Can i play to?

>There won't ever be a movie where Blondie and Harmonica cross paths and, although initially rivals, buddy up and high noon swathes of bad guys.

It hurts.
The closest we get to that kind of thing is For a Few Dollars more. To his credit though, Lee Van Cleef is a fucking badass and seeing him and Clint team up was kino as fuck.

Don't worry, user. When Disney buys fucking everyone and everything, we'll get a CGI film starring prime Eastwood and prime Bronson in their roles.

Also Scott Eastwood will do the mocap for Blondie.

>blocks you're path

mfw my dad looks like charlie

That sure is big gun, think you can hit anything in this amount of space?

Hey, you, I'm lookin for the sunnova bitch who murdered my sister.

But his sister killed herself.

It was a motivated suicide. The bastard murdered her husband and raped her. Doubt he would have left a witness afterward. She just wanted it to end sooner.

what if Sanjuro, Blondie, and Harmonica teamed up?

These team up games sure make man thirsty.

That would be the most manly crew ever to grace the screen. Can't help but feel like there's someone missing from this A-Team, though...

replace that shit with Deckard and you got yourself a crew going

I'll handle the smuggler who can't pay his debts.

They sure do

I told you your life was hanging by a thread.

Eyyyy amigo, no need to go pointing that thing around like that. You could seriously hurt somebody! How about we work together, eh?

Blue Ruin is very good revenge kino

did somebody say revenge

I disliked it personally. Just didn't have a likable main character and the whole plot was more of a depressing slog rather than an action packed, revenge driven adventure. The practical effects were well done and I thought the ending was alright, but that's about it.

Yes,what about it?

I thought I killed you already

>chinese trash
yucky

>t. ignorant trailer trash

>t. chinamin sympathiser
yuck

>yuck

AND you're a fag

>unironically liking chinamin "movies"
yuck yuck yuck

Han Solo was always libshit Reddit trash

Go to bed, Greedo.

Rush Hour 2. Ricky Tan betrayed Inspector Lee's father and got him killed.

Is this the end of the thread?

Not on my watch

I don't like Mayonnaise

>lose everything, qt daughter, best friends son now your son in law, grandson
>get revenge, expose the clan for the spineless cowards they are
>it all gets covered up, no one knows what really happened

Has anyone else in cinema suffered like Hanshirō suffered?

what a mary sue

This is very much what the NYC animation community was like from 89 to 2001. After that i can not take into account for.

No, faggot. There's a reason in his history for why he becomes such a good shot. He has a history behind him. Plus, his character is supposed to represent the spirit of death - he always mysteriously swoops in, claims his heads, and disappears once again. Plus, he's not even the central focus of the movie, since it's split between 4 characters. Try again next time.

he's a mary sue get over it

Fucking agreed

Sadly this is true.