Literally the best comedy on tv. Why aren't you watching it instead of bitching about Star Wars?

Literally the best comedy on tv. Why aren't you watching it instead of bitching about Star Wars?

because all I care about is proving that the shitty kids movies I watched when I was a five year old are better than the shitty kids movies made now

this show is too good for most people who post here. there arent any 13 year olds in the show to whack their hogs to

Well Finn Wolfhard filmed an episode for next season so maybe it'll catch on then.

sorry about your thread op, maybe you should have had a low effort wojack edit as your image?

post pepe's or you won't catch my attention
>Canadian television series
not sure about that..

dont let that decieve you
>that one episode when they got an actual movie at sundance and just for the show they decide to fuck things up and hand in a terribly made movie created by the fictionalized versions of themselves to play there
>one of the characters gets a drinking problem midway through the episode thanks to how boring kevin smiths fatass is

people aren't watching it because Viceland sucks hairy butthole.

Yeah but NTBTS is the only good show they have.

Fuck off Adam
Everybody hates this fucking show
Stop shilling it just because you think they are your friends

it's impressive some of the effects they managed to pull off at the beggining of the season in the halloween episode

something i dont get i that by now the rivoli should be well aware of who they are in the real world.
do they see them come to shoot a new episode and just let them do whatever because free publicity?

I'm sure they're compensated by Viceland. Also they must cool with it because the last episode of the webseries was them doing a show at the Rivoli.

>Kind of interested in the show
>Sees that it's on Vice
dropped

I assure you it is not at all what you think of when you think of Vice.

I'm not watching it because Vice wants to air one episode a month.

who gives a shit, idiots

valid point. its stupid as shit.

What exactly is a "genderless burger experience"?

No new episode

I've been guarding this thread for five minutes!