Was this the most dramatic death in television history?

Was this the most dramatic death in television history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW6wfXPeJTw
youtu.be/MUhQHkPb1l8?t=93
youtube.com/watch?v=g0t1UmOL_Iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MY NAME IS A SHRACK SHAEDER!

>directed by Rian Johnson
How does this hack keep getting work??

No pic related was, just out of nowhere, those are the best deaths when you least expect it.

Lem from The Shield.

Not even close

He died in like 3 seconds like a little bitch.

Not so strange, when dealing with Hank the Tank you do it quickly or die trying

My personal theory as to why he died so fast is because he either dehydrated in the desert or because of him getting shot in the head

If that's true he would have died earlier and never went through his mineral phase

Were these the worst characters ever written?

No the shit they pulled in season 5 was the worst writing in tv. At least they had somewhat of an idea what they wanted to do with those characters.

I knew back in S3 that Omar would get got like this, didn't think it'd take em so long

Yeah, his death took me by surprise because of how long it took to happen. Especially with a target on his head since S1.

I thought it sucked because it was a popular show and I hate other people's opinions.

Seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=PW6wfXPeJTw
Dude, where is my promise??

forgot Pic Related man, the moment where he finally realizes how screw he was, man it was right in the feels. Sean Bean is fucking top tier actor

>my name is Itzhackh Methusashalom Schröderstein

was he having some kind of stroke here, I thought his name was Honk Shredder?

What if he was allergic to minerals which messed up his body to the point where the immune system could no longer deal with bullets?

>it's cool to hate Breaking Bad now

If everyone is being contrarian then no one is.

BB was fun when it came out but it was a predictable mexican shitshow and I only watched it for hal

>was a predictable mexican shitshow
>being this retard throwing these child bait
MFW

MC got a cancer diagnosis first episode, it was obvious the show was going to end with his death. The rest of it was just a string of miraculous bullshit that didn't kill him but he goes along brushing everything off until the show was nothing but drama. By the fifth season they have to do some bullshit bug bomb plot with nazis and a woman gassing on about stevia for 3 episodes straight until walt uses it against her.

Was Hank the only righteous character in BB?

Here is your (You)...

Hank wasn't righteous. He was a corrupt cop who pulled strings for his klepto wife and went on some off the books cowboy investigation that ended up getting him killed. He was a dumb fuck.

Fifth season is trash and deserves the criticism.

Americanis and Jewman will never get hype levels spaniard tv can achieve

youtu.be/MUhQHkPb1l8?t=93

Why did he change his name to Isaac in his final moments? Is it some Snyderesque metaphor?

The series' based off the books were actually some of the best television ever made, genuinely crushed they decided not to wait for Martin to finish his books before finishing the series, they're gonna make money either way, we're just forced to watch good television go to shit because they couldn't be arsed to wait.

I think it was a reference to The Orville

>MC got a cancer diagnosis first episode, it was obvious the show was going to end with his death.
Really, he did NOT died from cancer bro, plus what did you expect? a fucking miracle coming of nowhere?

>The rest of it was just a string of miraculous bullshit that didn't kill him but he goes along brushing everything off until the show was nothing but drama.
What are you 10? maybe you only watch and enjoy anime garbash full of stupid moments, this is a story about a man, a human being, of course is full of drama,

>By the fifth season they have to do some bullshit bug bomb plot with nazis and a woman gassing on about stevia for 3 episodes straight until walt uses it against her.
maybe fifth season felt a little rushed, but is only cause you are not capable of accept the fact that time between some moments in the show are not happening daily, but all the characters were fucking A in season 5, specially Mike and of course Walter, is looking the uprising, peak, fall and revenge of heisenberg was fucking amazing, also Breaking Bad is one of the few that has a good ending for a TV-Show.

>implying the fat fuck will ever finish the books

Dude, since dance of dragons we have GoT, is impossible to wait that Martin could get up his ass to deliver.

>genuinely crushed they decided not to wait for Martin to finish his books before finishing the series

unless HBO have found the secret of immortality the books are never getting finished in George's life time, it had nothing to do with the TV show either, he has no idea how to finish the story

He said his name was Isaac Schrader, implying he'd never make a deal with some Nazi

It didn't have a good ending. They never explain what happens to huell. They have a stupid fucking badger and jackass cameo with laser pointers in some stupid gambit walt came up with. There's some stupid skylar shit and whatever with walt jr (unresolved), and walt just collapses in a meth lab. Woohoo. Jesse gets to drive away and get redemption or whatever, even thouhg jesse was the cause of 90% of the fucking problems in the show.

None of the characters in BB are righteous. Everyone does shitty things. Hank mainly haunted Walt because Hank loved playing that game more than anything else and because Walt disrespected him by hiding in plain sight.

The show does plenty of effort to show how much of a jerk Hank is. For example, showing how mean he treated Marie despite her making solid efforts to care for him or how he treated Jesse as a means to his own ends (like Walt).

youtube.com/watch?v=g0t1UmOL_Iw

Hank was an asshole sometimes but only superficially.

He only acts like an asshole to Jesse because he assumes (correctly) he is involved in the increasingly visible drug trade in the region.

Walt refuses medical care from friends out of pride to pursue illegal activity endangering his family numerous times and scrapes by miraculously.

Nothing Hank does towards Walt or Jesse is unreasonable or even can be seen as an asshole move considering what these characters get up to. At most Hank emasculates Walt several times in the earlier seasons to his ire and walt begins to use this to his advantage to obfuscate his malicious actions.

Hank didn't want to turn walt in because it would make him look bad. His own pride got him killed. How is that not unreasonable? Hank was all about being the big cop in charge and that went to his head.

>waahhh give me answers, my pleb brain needs them!

that's like literally the opposite of dramatic

how was the shitposting of this show when it aired?