King DEANO

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the biggest Deano ever witnessed in the whole world?
>Swore infront of a client
>Fucked another candidate (one who was engaged) in the house
Honestly the best meme candidate ever seen on UK apprentice

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4656478/apprentice-anisa-topan-beds-contestant-andrew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the one he fucked reminds me of mia khalifa desu

>Deano
/brit/ memes aren't going to spread lad

Pics

Well I mean It's not a meme if they're real

>deano
nah mate that's harrison

Considering the meme didn't start at /Brit/, yes it will

Of the girl?

Yeah of the girl you're saying he shagged. Is it rumour or confirmed?

YOU JUST KNOW

Literally everyone who's ever appeared on The Apprentice is a Deano

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4656478/apprentice-anisa-topan-beds-contestant-andrew/

pajeeteano

didn't james fuck Jade aswell

IMAGINE literally getting cucked by some Deano twat and then staying with your fiancée after its all been made public on a TV show

Deano: the british estate agent version of a chad then?

IT'LL GET YA OFF YA FUCKIN' NUT

Nah it's more complex than that. Deano is sort of like a working class/lower middle class guy who is somewhat successful but still has shit taste and is oblivious to it. He likes FIFA, drinking with the lads and his wife is a hairdresser/stylist. It's sort of like white trailer trash in the US, it's a very specific culture.

Jade is the hottest bitch I've ever seen
Why wasn't she brought back for the final

She's 10 years older than him
Proper shit that

>Deano: the british estate agent version of a chad then?
it's like a white trash guy who managed to do well for himself but isn't very intelligent and still acts like a teenager very oblivious to shit but with a happy go lucky attitude.

shit explanation but that's all i can come up with atm

I would fire her all day long
but Andrew is the real Deano
In a normal year Harrison would take it, but there is no beating Andrew

/brit/pol meme representing laddish consumer-drones.

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '17 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

It's 6.10pm.Deano's been queueing on the A76 for over half an hour.He can literally see his house across the ploughed field to his left.He's sure he can see shapes moving in the bedroom window, probably just the gf tidying.He checks his betyid account on his phone, his accumulator is racking up.He's up £14.65 on the championship results, maybe he should cash out. Nah they put that big button there to rob pussies, real legends hold their bets to the bitter end. Besides, that final bet on Mpogbe is guaranteed to come off and he's set to win £420 by 7pm. He turns up the radio as his favorite chart number comes on. He loves this fackin tune and sings his heart out alone in the car, barely keeping up with the lyrics. He stops singing abruptly as he makes eye contact with a lorry driver and resumes a manly pout. Luckily his shades hide his eyes so nobody can see the shame. Finally he swings round the huge empty roundabout and enters his road. He parks his audi up on the drive, making sure it doesn't grind on the bit of kerb again. cost a fucking bombshell to get that side-trim replaced at the dealership but it looks fucking peng now.Deano, still staring at his phone screen, doesn't notice the figures upstairs hurriedly moving about. He opens his pristene PVC doble glazed front door unit into his waste of space porch. His pointy as fuck shoes tread on pizza menus and tv liscencing letters. He picks up the tv license letter and thinks he should probably pay it. Deano's tv is so big you could probably see it from at A76 so he'd better be careful.He drops his keys loudly on the side and opens the fridge. Thank fuck! He has a can leftover from the weekend. Still glued to his phone, he shuffles to the back room. The space is bare except for his 65" TV and a large christmas tree that fills half the room. It has 4 baubles on one side as decoration, Deano is proud that he has finally made it.
He turns on his ps4 slim edition and finds that Daz is already logged in...

>drinks to the point of vomiting
>gets in a fight with another white person
>pays rape gang £6 for a kebab that may contain a victim's flesh
>bumps into danny the danster and deano the legend on the way home
>returns to small barratt house, £800/mo.
>whatsapps hattie to ask where she is
>"out with the girls"
>she's at the club with abedayo and mdongo, legendary among slags for their penis size
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL

The Deano gimmick is too esoteric for these yanks desu you might melt their brains

Nice, I liked the cuckolding sub plot. Is there a part 2?

>cuckolding
it's called cheating

God I want to give Elizabeth a nice foot massage after she's had a long day scaring birds away from her hatchback in a Norman village.

I've never seen this one before
got anymore

I wonder how her employees feel about her
She sure is good at cucking James

So a Deano is middle class yuppie?

*breathes in*

Yeah, but specifically lower middle class

Lower middle class people can afford new Audi's in britbong land? What about Porsches is that a high middle class car there?

>Jade is the hottest bitch I've ever seen
u wot lad? she's just a generic blonde girl with a resting bitch face and no arse

Rich/posh British people don't really care about cars that much. If you see a top end Ferrari/Porsche etc. you can be pretty sure some aspirational Deano is behind the wheel

They afford it on finance, they have no real savings just consume all the time and always find a way to make a purchase

They're not very well spoken and most of them havent gone to uni though

The face of a cuckold

Look at the look he's giving her

That face is pengers pham
Also I love the way she beefed with that annoying bitch from The Gambia
And she reminds me of that time I lost my virginity