Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyXl2RMZ0Po
youtube.com/watch?v=iCP256Zjmmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> JUST GIMME THAT FUCKING TEA YOU MANLET FREAK

Why was Gandolfman so angry?

He's gay

Don't....TEMPT me Bilbo!

Like what? WERE YOU ABOUT TO CALL ME AN ASSHOLE?

Like in any way he wants them. You know, EGGS? Boil 'em, scramble 'em, make an omelette or two?

TO MAY TOES
Fry them dice them make a nice ragu

I'm offering it you freely!!

What's milk, precious?

lik ur what bb?

>implying i want to pay the tax on those fuckers

what kind of fucking new meme is this.

>how would you like your eggs, gandalf?
FRIED, YOU FOOL

M-I-LK
Drink it, shake it, stir it in a brew

>not scrambled and eaten with some toast
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

>lik ur what bb?
Ah....my old ring.

(you)

Good thread

"I'm not at home."

>I can make you some eggs
What the fuck was he going to do, shit out an egg?

I made some stew, user.

Just crack open a couple cans Bilbo, I feel like sitting down on the couch and watching some telly, I heard the Hobbit gold is on
Too bad Hobbiton Hotspur got relegated again huh, hahaha you twat you know I'm fucking with ya

he doesnt have time for gay little hobbits

>Do not take me for some conjurer of Cheap Trick!

Was Gandalf turning tricks for longbottom leaf?

OWWWW MY EYE FUCK

>No, no, BIG one, big one
>For you
>You're supposed to stick it in and pound
>This was your idea!

DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A CONJURER OF CHEAP TRICKS

He says while conjuring a cheap lighting trick.

I'm not trying to feed you, I'm trying to seed you

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Sauron's Eye, is in fact, Sauron's Eye/Sauron, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Sauron's Eye plus Sauron. Sauron's Eye is not an embodiment of Sauron unto himself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning defense system made useful by the mountain range, Black Gate and vital defense components comprising a full teritory as defined by Middle-earth maps.
Many Middle-earth inhabitants see a modified version of the defense system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the embodiment of Sauron which is widely used today is often called “Sauron”, and many of its observers are not aware that it is basically the Sauron system, developed by the Annatar Project. There really is a Sauron, and these people are seeing it, but it is just a part of the defense system he uses.
Sauron is the spirit: the ruler of the system that allocates Mordor’s resources to the other defense systems that you see. The spirit is an essential part of a defense system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete defense system. Sauron is normally seen in combination with Sauron's Eye: the whole defense system is basically Sauron with Sauron's Eye added, or Sauron/Sauron's Eye. All the so-called “Sauron” embodiments are really part of Sauron/Sauron's Eye.

the rpg game for xbox inexplicably teleported your party to the top of this tower after the pelenor fields for you to hack away at this giant eye final fantasy style

eowyn's soup unironically looks delicious

How about some nice crispy bacon?

AHHHH IT RUINS IT

imagine how many parasites smeagol has

We've saved you some Frodo

PUT IT IN MY MOUTH YOU FOOLS

>Bilbo, have you been getting black out drunk at the Gaffer's Home brew again?

There are older and fouler things than bacon in the deep places of the world...

IT'S BURNT

youtube.com/watch?v=CyXl2RMZ0Po

laughed too hard at this

No. Well, yes. But that's...(bleurgh) that' not the point. The point is, Frodo....(bleurgh) you'll, you'll....be... be all right.
>Projectile vomits all over Frodo's face and starts heaving
I don't know why I took you in after your mother and father died..F-Frodo....
>Collapses on the floor, covered in his own vomit as the Sackville-Bagginses steal his wallet

IT COMES IN PINTS?

great post

STUPID FAT HOBBIT, spoiling nice pig. Give it to us raw and squeeling

what does gandalf have against this award winning band?

>I can make you some eggs
What did Peter mean by this?

Alta, schon mal 'ne 5000 Watt Bass Machine gehört?

Just tea thank you.

>less than 3% middle earth map usage
Year of the dark lord when?

>Can you stare at me while I eat Master Hobbit?
why was denethor such a dick

mmmmmmmmm lembas again

And they call it a meme...

A MEME!

repeating digits

Homos behind, my ass in shreds
And there are many cocks in bed....
Through rimjobs, til' the edge of night
Until my ass is all alight
Gags and leather
Cuuuuuuuum and pain....
All shall be paid....
All....shall be....

....paid.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SOME MEAT

kek

>filthy with love
jesus denethor calm down

>Bilbo compares a sound to the "force of a train" in The Hobbit

huh

If you finished the RotK action game you could play as Sam in the battle in front of the Doom Gate or Faramir in Shelob's Lair, just a bit of fun

>
>TOO MUCH BUTTER SCRAPED OVER THAT FUCKING BREAD YOU WRINKLY FUCKING FAGGOT

The Ring really turned Bilbo into a dick

Haha, here is a (you) user.

>Aragon instructs his archers to "fire" in the Two Towers

huh

>gags and leather
This really threw me

He'd probably come with me if I asked him. But I think in his heart, Frodo's still in love with the hire. The hooters, the trimmed bushes... little nipples.

bumping any and every thread that isnt star wars

Why do the white girls call?

I will always love this.

You can see out of the hood even when it does not have eye holes cut out(wore one for some stupid video shenanigans I did with some friends), and can breath just fine without a mouth hole. They literally cut them out like that for no fucking reason. Its so god damn hilarious.

less than your average pajeet

I've been reading the books lately. I never realized just how different they are from the movies. Especially the LOTR at least as far as I am (just finished Fellowship). Although The Hobbit actually has more similarities between the movie and book and even expands on Gandalf's trip to see the Necromancer/Sauron, it also has plenty of filler. The dwarf/elf love story was also way too overplayed. But besides that it's actually not as bad an adaptation as I had thought. I read the Hobbit years ago and only reread it this summer but the book is fairly close to the movies.

What shocked me is how I never knew just how many changes their were to LOTR. Totally trimming the Shire expedition, skipping Bombadil in entirety, and passing over the Barrow Downs? Turning Gimli into comic relief? Downplaying Lorien's importance and the things learned there? Jesus man. It's not nearly as good an adaptation as I had been led to believe. Still a great movie though. Fucking nailed stuff like the Shire itself, the entirety of Moria, showing the struggles and strained ties of the Fellowship, and most of the other characters involved.

if they went full detailed the movies would probably be 5 hours each minimum.

SHARE THE YOLK

only good thing ever made in germany

Haha, imagine if Gandalf was just in Bilbo's head.

Probably. It would still have been preferable to not turn Gimli into a joke, regardless.

I also found it curious that they changed the timing of some lines. Boromir's line of "suffering over such a little thing" concerning the Ring is at the end of the book when he's about to try to take the Ring from Frodo. Yet in the movie it's during their trek over the mountain pass and Boromir physically has the ring in hand and is clearly possessive of it, even though in the books he doesn't start becoming really obsessed until the river journey after Lorien. I really like that scene on the mountain pass to be honest, it's just funny how they translated things like that.

It's so childish but I can never watch this without laughing my ass off
youtube.com/watch?v=iCP256Zjmmw

*teleports begins you*
Just tea, thank you

Holy shit I don't remember Jackson bring in Raimi for reshoots. Really was a different time.

>Yeeeaaaahhh...
I can hear it without even clicking.

That and the little squeek Gimli makes just makes my day

I think Gimli was fine in Fellowship, him mourning Balin and being proud of his ancestor's work in Moria gave him depth
but he turned into a total clown in Two Towers and Return

True, very good point. He had more of a sober role in Fellowship. In Two Towers he really is just a jester. Shame.