What are some cancelled shows that are worth watching?

What are some cancelled shows that are worth watching?

Just marathoned this and it was better than anything that came out this year

Deadwood
Constantine was pretty good for a capeshit show.

Did you watch the episodes in their intended order or the aired (sabotaged) order?

>Constantine

I'm put off by how DC handles magic. The main guy was pretty meh when he cameo'd on Arrow

thanks for reminding me
FOX can rot in disney hell

Intended. I look these things up now since ABC fucked up the order of Don't Trust The B

It's a cliche answer, but Firefly is good. I thought it had lots of potential.

Terriors

heil the king of cancelled shows

This is racist

They actually released a show about how niggers are "almost human"? Damn, no wonder it was cancelled.

>almost human
>brit and nigger

top zozzle

the show was on a different network he didn't get to cameo til after it was cancelled, it's not a CW tier teen drama like flash/arrow, it actually had potential it's a shame it didn't run longer.

No but really.

I always wanted to know what was the deal with the wall and the center of the city being destroyed.

The Following

UNDERRATED

ib et you just watched for sadie sink
it was shit, that fucking retard conspiracy theorist, that tranny tv star in arab land.. jesus

fuck that shit. kevin bacon deserves better

mein nigga. Going to rewatch it next week.

>kevin bacon deserves better

I dont know how. He was really into the role especially when it went to shit

It was campy fun. Most didn't get this.

The Event if you like Lost

Gang Related.

>better than anything that came out this year
not in a year with a new season of twin peaks, kiddo. sorry

that said, almost human isn't a bad show. it's a pretty damn good show trapped inside dull procedural crime solving schlock. most if not all the good elements are buried beneath generic CSI characters and dialogue and a lazy unexplored setting. the soundtrack is a huge missed opportunity, both the leads (who are great) are underutilized. scenes that don't involve them tend to drag on, especially those with the wormy tech guy or the lady police captain (awful actress).

the only "good" episodes are those that deal directly with the overarching season plotline, which is only a couple. the case of the week episodes are dull and forgettable.

>an underachieving young woman who lives in a trailer park and works in a gift shop at Niagara Falls is forced to reach out and help strangers with their life problems after the souvenirs in the shop begin talking to her

This. If you want to know what happened to Flight 370, watch The Event

Dropped it after this qt got whacked.

The Nowhere Man

I don't know if you'll be able to find it though