This went downhill when Dobby joined, didn't it?

Sadly yes, although I think it would have done anyway

Dobby was tolerable when she was introduced but kind of when she became more of a main character. I still hate them for that stupid plot line of having Jeremy fall in love with her. Though Dobby did give us the entire rivalry with Gerrard and his death where Mark is grinning like an idiot because he got a job.

Does anybody like Jeremy? He is the most fake character, you hardly beleive anything he does.

The actor playing the character is just acting like a 12 year old.

Yes. She is easily the worst character in the show

No it went downhill when JLB Credit was closed in series 6. That place served as a character hub. Series 5 was as good as series 4.

>ITT Non-British People

Stop watching our shows and talking about them pls, obsessed faggots

I'm from Britland Pajeet.

Not even close. Series 4 was fantastic. It went to shit then Sophie became pregnant.

don't be a nob m8

>Bloody hell, Mark!

i've been watching bong comedies since before your dad came on a toilet seat and your mom sat on it

Series 4 was the last good series. I still enjoyed the rest, but there was a notable drop in quality. Also, this is coming from someone who binged the entire show a couple of months ago, so take my opinions as you will.

this is true

>Jesus, Jeremy

>GERRARD'S DEAD

Five had a lot of good moments. For me it went to shit around series six. I did like how the kids who robbed them in the season five premier was the same kid and his friends who called Mark a paedo back in the first series.

Who is best girl and why is it big suze the posh head

Looking back series 1 is good but you can tell it's just getting started. 2-4 is god tier and some of the best tv comedy you'll find.

Elena all the way for me.

Big Suze is the horsey type. Toni is best girl

i think dobby was a decent character, they just ran out of ideas towards the end. like the last season had some good moments but the whole april plotline seemed so forced.

cally was bestgirl

Best girl is Alan Johnson

>Not shoe shop/history girl

I forget her name

All other opinions are invalid.

Mark's sister closely followed by Big Suze on account of dat ass

But only in the shoe shop, when they brought her back with piles of emotional baggage I went off her completely.

She's tickety-boo

You lads are having cauliflower for Christmas lunch right?

Cailiflower isn't traditonal

I get you man, felt the same but overall i guess the show is well written enough that you can ignore it or tolerate it.

you must keep good company

CAULIFLOWER IS TRADITIONAL