youtube.com/watch?v=BNdKVwJUdJI

thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_4sm8JgSg
youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE
youtube.com/watch?v=pIVEUEnIZjM
youtube.com/watch?v=IyYj6wNgUl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think I'm not going to watch that shit.

Shit, I'd fuck em.

Looks like shit, if you want a better Ocean's movie watch Logan Lucky.

cba to research, but list names of these roasties

>man getting slapped

really subtile

2018 the year WB finally dies

and you lying piece of shit that's the trailer teaser trailer not the teaser trailer

Cate Blanchett

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_4sm8JgSg

OH NO NO NO NO

Say it with me, AWKWAFINA. They couldn’t even find enough famous actresses they had to cast a woman called fucking Awkwafina

Will watch for Rihanna. It will be fun

>Sandra Bullock
>Rihanna
>Cate Blanchett
>Helena Bonham Carter
>Anne Hathaway
>Mindy Kaling
>Sarah Paulson
>Awkafina

>that dislike bar
IT BEGINS

I've never seen a person who insists herself as much as Awkwafina.

Holy shit it's AWKWAFINA

>Sandra Bullock as George Clooney's long lost sister who also steals shit

Wait

What the fuck

Wasn't this movie originally supposed to be about Julia Robert's character leading her own heist?

I want to fuck Anne, Cate and Rihanna.

I think it's going to end up being half decent which will stop this trend of gender-swapping the entire cast from ending. Then someone else will try it again and fail horribly. Rinse and repeat until we're all dead.

YASSSS

>trailer of a trailer of a shitty diverse feminist PC movie which copies a decent movie

Kek

This one I might watch for the waifus and because I like heist movies, but not on the cinema, of course. And it's still a unecessary film.

rather fuckab... i mean watchable, glad they didn't shove random fat who? like in fembusters.

Fembusters had plenty of fappable moments user

>their token black girl is Chinese

>a female Lord of the Flies would never work

Looks like a WWII propoganda poster come to life

you mean rihanna is white?

*inhales*

Right the fuck now start a campaign to get this gorilla in the movie.

WE'RE CRASHING THIS FILM

all these waifus are fucking shit you stupid faggot

>THIS IS THE FACE OF DEFEAT!
>BUY WAR BONDS, SINK THE CHINKS!

I'm kinda dumbfounded this chick put her obvious joke rap name on the marquee.

Are we gonna see her VAG?

>WE'RE CRASHING THIS FILM
with no survivors!

Well duh.

Hopefully it's some cheese where some evil male goes "I bet you can't do that job using only females"
Because why else would you plan a heist with only women.

>violence against men is ok

what did they mean by this?

Kaling will be the worst part of this, calling it now

Don't forget they have to be in competition with a more experienced, better funded male team, but win out because of /teamwork/ and /resourcefulness/. Also the least attractive woman honeypots a total chad.

>bunch of old ladies and literally who's

the greatest humour from these times is watching women try to beat men

I bet you are feeling pretty conceited right now.

She is, they just figured nobody would give a shit unless it has ties to the old movies.

i'm conflicted. on one hand, i love cate and want her to be my dominant, sexually abusive mommy, but on the other hand, i hate the girl from american horror story.

i'm gonna watch it.

Oh piss the fuck off.
It's an unneeded as the new Ghostbusters.

>AWKWAFINA
never heard of her but she's cute as fuck

LMAO looks like a caricature.

>heist movies are the best

Heist movies that are done with the intention of being one are fun.
Not ones wit hthe inention to redo what was done before with a new female cast, becuase current year+2

youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE

>WW2 vets died for this

>Sandra Bullock as George Clooney's long lost sister

But she was his exwife in Oceans 11.

Ocean's 12 and 13 were already pure crap and Sandra Bullock blows.

This is gonna be one dumpster fire of a movie I tell ya.

lmfao @ this chick's life

she looks fine here, you can't see her potato body

12 was shit.
13 at least did some parts good, but couldn't reach 11.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>awkafina

da fuque?

>top row
>actual actresses
>bottom row
>pop singer who can’t act, token poo, a literally who, and what the fuck her name is awkwafina

You can’t tell me they could only find four women before they started scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Will they take photos of the all female filming crew and post it on social media?

I’ll probably watch it with the volume down and fap

You're getting her and Roberts confused. Roberts played the ex-wife, Bullock is new to the series as the estranged sister OC donut steel

Actually it looks like zero characters from the Clooney series will be appearing in the spin-off movie which is kinda weird

>teaser trailer

why would she want to do a heist?

I think it would've been better if this had nothing to do with the Ocean's movies and just be its own thing. if women want to be taken seriously, they should stop clinging to properties that were made famous by men and create their own, same goes for Blacks. originality is the harder road, but it's much more rewarding when you succeed.

You guys probably won't believe me but I actually knew awkafina growing up.

The fact she's starring in a movie with Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, and all the rest. The fact she literally went from "that chick I used to get high with" to 1/8th of Ocean's 8, it fucks me up. Like Donald Trump being President. Too many coincidences to not question reality.

BTW, Nora ("Awkafina") is pretty chill in real life. At least she was like a decade ago

Clooney gets arrested and Roberts has to steal a shitload of money to pay his bail

There, premise. I'm already better at this than a guy getting paid a million bucks a script.

Not really, but thanks

Formerly Ocean's 7

Matt Damon and Carl Reiner are supposedly in it

At least women wanting to steal something is more plausible than women wanting to fight spooky ghosts

WOMAN ARE FUNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

The fact that the alt right trolls are already disliking the YouTube trailer just because it exists, without even seeing the movie, proves that there's a pushback of toxic masculinity against any portrayal of women in films, you're basically proving that the women in Hollywood, and feminists are right.

I'm not a "libshit" ot a staunch supporter of modern feminism but I can't help to agree with feminists and the media on this one, the sad beta lonely virgins go out of the woodwork and autistically whine whenever there's any hint of women doing an original thing.

>media forces women stuff on movies and videogames
>stop trying to change things on our male dominated safespaces and create your own stuff!

>media creates its own works featuring women in videogames and movies
>hurrr durrr let me just attack you for creating your own stuff!!!

Fucking pathetic. Pic related, what every bitter beta "male" in this thread looks like.

Ah you didn't get my reference.

I didn't mean anything by it.

Just imagine how cringy their planning scene will be compared to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIVEUEnIZjM

t. soy boy

>original thing

>what if we took all the good talent out of oceans eleven
>and made a movie with what's left?

A realistic script would be great.
The only thing any of them would know how to do would be to get their ex bfs and husbands to do the heist for them.

Death to women

>Frank Sinatra died for this

I'm not that other user, and there are not waifu"s" plural, but
>ALL these waifus are fucking shit
>Cate
>shit
No

>on the other hand, i hate the girl from american horror story
Same

>nu/tv/ hates women more than it likes Cate

> the film's working title was Ocean's Ocho

They should have cast Riley instead

youtube.com/watch?v=IyYj6wNgUl8

You have any pics from this time?

Fuck all y'all these women never put a SJW vibe on anything yet and you are all hating because you hate women (not that you shouldn't) but at least give them a chance until they do something bad, Oceans 11 started it by making it all male except for Julia Roberts btw, so you guys are taking this too far, it's only fair if it's implied that its all one gender teams then.

inb4 """""""""men""""""""" start commenting gay shit like "THIS RUINED MY CHILDHOOD :((((("

>regular stuff in hollywood like transformers 7, nu wars, and fast n furious 10 are 'original'
Just admit that you're mad because there's women in the movie.

cant tell if original shitpost or youtube comment

Nah we'll just laugh at how fucking terrible it is, like Ghostbusters.

Women suck at being funny.

>original

That's where you are wrong kiddo

>media creates its own works featuring women in videogames and movies
>hurrr durrr let me just attack you for creating your own stuff!!!

No one does that though, you should rethink of your definition of "own works"
Anyway they're still retarded, they're talking about this film instead of ignoring it
Critics are gonna love this film just to piss of these retards and they'll get even madder

White Rihanna

lad the ghostbusters videos were full of gay shit like that
I am glad there are still people like you here who don't get butthurt though

Nah, my freshman year of college was the start of facebook so that's when people around me started taking pictures and shit. Knew Nora back in high school for like 2 years.

I might be able to find some pics of her without me in them if I hunt around facebook for a minute

sarah paulson is my mummy