That episode where Yzma turned herself into a hot teenager so she could seduce Kuzco and smash him with a hammer

>that episode where Yzma turned herself into a hot teenager so she could seduce Kuzco and smash him with a hammer
what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>so she could seduce Kuzco and smash

ugly witches turning into sexy bitches is a staple of animation, don't complain about it

Wasn't that the goal in the movie?

I don't remember Yzma turning into a qt and trying to fuck Kuzco in the movie

I would've remembered that

Did he smash her with his hammer?

I think he's more hung up about the hammer. Why not throw him of a cliff? or poison him like in the movie?

He has survived being thrown off cliffs before.

It's just confusing really. Seems like she just wanted an excuse to catch that dick. Kuzco was too obsessed with winning a surfing competition in the episode instead of fugging her.

Hammer is more personal

but did she really need to be this THICC to smash him with a hammer?

Was she still voiced by Eartha Kitt?

weird. In another episode a flashback show that she was ugly even as teenager.

>Thicc
youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Well I suppose this is a transformation, so she can become whatever.

Well obviously now we need Thicc Young Yzma to illustrate the distinction to this user.

Nope

Grey

God dammit.

I believe Kitt still played regular Yzma on the show, though. She certainly does the song from the episode where she actually takes over the city.

Her tits remind me of two eyes slowly difting away from eachother

Now I'm conflicted, I find both Kitt and Delisle's voices hot.

Amazing episode, amazing song

>IZMOPOLIS, MY METROPOLIS!

To be fair if I was a centuries old hag witch who hadn't gotten the dick in decades I too would turn myself in a qt and get smashed.

i dont remember her tits being so big

Ugly hag turning pretty is one of my bigger fetishes from said old cartoons. Game Over Grunty from Banjo Kazooie ended up being my first fap

didn't the movie imply that she keeps Kronk mostly around for the sex?

Didn't she become a catgirl in kronk movie?

i never even knew they made a show. is it any good?

Like most the disney movie TV spinoffs it was a lot better than it had any right to be.

I don't get disney, they make absolute shit sequels but make surprisingly decent TV spinoffs.

Does this show take place after the movie? Isn't yzma a cat? How did she turn back into human form?

>The series comes after The Emperor's New Groove, and several episodes mention the events of the movie. The series is likely set in a different continuity from Kronk's New Groove, as in the series Kronk is still working for Yzma and is single, but in the movie he retires as Yzma's lackey and gets married. In addition, in Kronk's New Groove, Yzma has a cat's tail and ears, claiming it was a side effect from her kitten transformation at the end of The Emperor's New Groove, but she does not have a tail or cat ears in the series.

She also turned herself into Malina at one point, but it was brief and she never did it again. Kind of stupid considering most of that series is just Kuzco trying to get Malina to be with him.

Is that true? That's disturbing.

Such a sexy voice.

because it's a cartoon. smashing him with hammer is wacky.

It still hurts that we'll never hear it again