crossfade.io/#!/s76s1avq73
crossfade.io/#!/j8wsq4n06z
crossfade.io/#!/6r5vsctpc7
youtu.be/nsyKdgmUzQE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ARufU1-VeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dJsbGxd9Luc
youtu.be/RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to always check out little ghost story books from my library and this definitely fucked my shit up as a kid

Denise Crosby's career really went downhill.

STOP, YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW

Britfags will know.

I think the same show had an episode about the word Macbeth, and how the word was apparently cursed and would bring bad luck to those that said it.
Naturally me and my sister repeated the word a bunch of times, and the very next day we found that our cat and her hamster had died overnight.

Jeez, I had forgotten all about that.

I used to get fucked up by shit like that, so I avoided horror for about 15 years.

Started watching it now and everything I've seen is weak shit, I guess my overactive imagination did a number on me.

Holy fuck I remember being shit scared of any wall rot or marks on walls after seeing this.

Shaking violently behind my chair right now

yeah I had the same experience, I was really afraid of horror as a kid, when I went into it I realized everything was tamer than I expected it to be

I remember watching some flash animation about unsolved mysteries talking about these faces, complete with creepy music and a FUCKING JUMP SCARE of the face. Yeah it freaked me out

>dad watching this movie after my bedtime when I was a kid
>sneak out of bed and secretly watch from the hallway
>”hell” scenes happen
>run back to my room
>repress the memories

>many years later
>watching the trailer for Dead Space
>memories suddenly come back to me
>I have a morbid curiousity of finding out what the movie was and watching it
>finally find out it’s called event horizon
>watch it alone after everyone has gone to bed for immersion
>it’s shit

Huge disappointment

>must have come *blatant nod towards Hades* from beneath the floor

AAAAAAAAH FUCK OFF

Aw shit man, this brings me back, anyone watch JKCinema videos back in like 2007 when they were on Newgrounds?
youtube.com/watch?v=4SJ46oYcRzw

There was a puppet show on TV back in the 90's that used to terrify me. I only ever saw bits of it but in one episode, one character's toy comes to life and, IIRC, starts talking about harming the child's family. There was other weird shit in it as well that terrified me but I can't remember it anymore.

The show just had a really creepy vibe.

Anyone know what it was called?

top zozzle

what the fuck is this

I remember the channel accidentally switched to what I guess was a trailer or commercial, maybe for a tongue in cheek show, but it was terrifying to me. It was about demonic or satanic possession or something. It basically progressed like this as far as I remember: showed a view of a child's room at night, mattress starts like protruding upwards while the kid is in bed at different parts of it, next morning he goes to brush his teeth and has scratches all over his chest or something, freaks out the parents, my memory lapses but later he's going crazy in the passenger seat of a cadillac driving down the road or something speaking in tongues freaking out?

I have no idea what it was but it scared me senseless in the moment and my parents had to scramble to change the channel.

Looks like a wooden toy lion with eyes that move independently on an episode of Tellytubbies, which was already surreal as fuck.

I've not seen the episode, but that's what it looks like.

>sneak out of bed and secretly watch from the hallway
This is how I saw exorcist for the first time when I was like 4. Between the exorcist, poltergeist 2, and the fly I was terrified of vomiting for my entire childhood. I just had the impression that it is xenomorph blood mixed with pure evil.

>Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

i saw this on ebaumsworld. my cousins always trying to fuck me up as a kid

Oh maybe thats where I saw it, thats crazy too, I first starting watching them with my cousin aswell. I was like 8 he was about 13

watched event horizon the other day and I liked it, it would be cool to have a movie more focused on the other dimension and its beings tho

>Live in Taipei when this movie comes out
>gigantic advertisement on the side of a city bus
>its all stuff pulled from production photos from the hell dimension
>its literally piles of maggot covered mutilated bodies
>people impaled and rotting
>have a hard time looking at it
>but i keep glancing over at it
I was really confused when I saw the trailer to the movie and it just looked like a spoopy sci fi movie and not an iron maiden rock opera.

I feel like this should be an SCP entry.

This looks like it's from the mid 2000s. Come back when you're older, kiddo.

Didn't they find out that the faces were painted on the floor by the home-owner?

There was a made for tv found footage film that came out before the blair witch project that was about aliens, and it scared the shit out of me.

there was another one from like 2001 about the jersey devil but it sucked because the ending changed from found footage and fake documentary to a real movie, and it turns out there is no devil, but the guy making the movie was actually the killer in the woods all along

transmission date is literally in the title

Babysitter made me watch Killer clowns from outer space when i was 5. Slept on my back for 3 months.

DONT REMIND ME OF THIS SHIT

I this it was Mystery Hunters

The Last Broadcast is the second movie, iirc. I know the first one you're talking about but the name escapes me.

Oh, interesting.

Anyone watched this?

Jk cinema is much older than that. I saw them not on newgrounds but on their site, a few years earlier, with that 1st one about ghosts around 2003 or 2004. The little flash scare at the end is one of the first screamers iirc from the late 90s

Not as scary as this fucker was to me

Fun fact: The woman narrating that is the original voice of Lara Croft from the first Tomb Raider game

You guys underage banned or something? This shit was cute and funny.

There was a ""spooky"" children's show where the animated presenters would share scary tales, I remember one of them was about a boy who used his telescope to steal the sun and hide it in jars under his bed. I think he melted or something eventually.

Any ideas what this was called? I can't find anything at all

I'm looking for the name of a movie that disturbed the hell out of my seven year old self. It came out in 2003, possibly 2004. I didn't see the whole movie, only about 20 seconds of it. The scene I saw had two people standing on an empty-looking desert close to a dusty road and somehow one of them ends up on the ground. The other then picks up a rock and starts smashing the one on the ground over the head until the head is nothing but a pulpy red mess. It was very graphic and it made me sick to my stomach.
Anybody know the movie?

There were several of those videos

youtube.com/watch?v=4y2abFmcvj0

When's the jumpscare?

It happened as I typed this lol. 1:28

Are those things really that big or are the trees fake?

>event Horizon is shit

neck yourself, my dude!

Event Horizon was kind of shlocky but it had good visuals and a fresh take on sci-fi. I konw 40k did it first, but you don't see many movies like it

stop wasting cyber space with your useless shit posts

Fuck yes. Shit was fucking mercyless, and that animation man, it's creepier than I remembered it.

THIS

holy fuck user you gave me a heart attack. I had a book about unsolved mysteries and each time I read it was like russian roulette because BAM Faces of Belmez. SO much childhood trauma...

this fucking show
>the creepy music
>the creepy eyes
>the creepy french humour
>the MOTHERFUCKING CREEPY HANDS

youtube.com/watch?v=hjTUzjyuj08

wew, never mind that, it was posted just 5 posts prior to mine.

So.. This has been debunked r-right?

Yep
Weirded me the fuck out as a kid

Remember the girls who were so annoying that their school hired a barber who cuts people's tongues out for a living?

I think they found out it was a hoax user, we can be a peace now...

That had an odd mix of ones that were genuinely scary, and others that were stupid as fuck. Like that fat kid, that ate so many crisps he became one.

>it's shit
Yeah, you'd really be better off playing Dead Space.

Nowadays it's being exploited hard for the tourismbux, take that as you want to.

What is this? Tellytubbies or something?

This looks charming, not creepy but I guess its all age

Also thank you very much for pointing me to a show where the language is quite simple, I'm trying to learn French and just duolingo and writing words is getting boring

delet

might be devil's rejects, but it's pretty old. Other guess would be the hills have eyes (remake) although I wouldn't call the mutants "people" per se.

youtube.com/watch?v=m1iR0uiALTE
and
youtube.com/watch?v=u6trH81xpko

especially 0:12, jesus fuck...

You really don't know that Tellytubbies was a fucking massive meme in the US?

that one and the one where a gut peels of eyelids with a potato peeler episode were the most PTSD of all tho

youtu.be/M3iOROuTuMA

Salad finger

Anyone remember that animated clip about a guy that loses half his face in a car accident, and mutilates her gf so she's deformed too, and the spend the rest of their lives together (apparently she was ok with that)?

Was it taking lives?

have you heard of the grey fox?

>Faces of Bélmez
That shit's always been somewhat popular over here in Yagsbarro-land.
>mfw I live relatively close to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bélmez_Faces
It was the son.
Still worth the visit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=2h3hVrootIg
I'd never seen anything like it before, couldn't go on the internet for weeks.

That episode where spiders made webs inside the chest of a boy was scary as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=lne_ye2UYBo

Dunno if this was ever explained.

you fucker

By Azura!

Still gives me PTSD
youtu.be/cTLMjHrb_w4

Sorry should have warned it was a jump-scare video as it wasn't my intention to take people by surprise.

it's the fucking music that makes it scary
crossfade.io/#!/s76s1avq73

crossfade.io/#!/j8wsq4n06z

crossfade.io/#!/6r5vsctpc7

youtu.be/nsyKdgmUzQE
This shit was aired on the main federal channel. It was a nightmare fuel for all Russian children who grew in 90s

future serial killer here

youtube.com/watch?v=2ARufU1-VeQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dJsbGxd9Luc

I'm not sure if that commercial was stupid or brilliant or both.

your tv is just as bleak as your commieblocks
and i like it

CAPITAL post my redguard

I've got a story
>be me, years ago
>sleepover at a friend's house
>I'm the only one up
>watching tv
>this commercial comes on
>I don't remember if it was for a movie or tv series
>a dude has his head stuck inside this light, he's sitting in the middle of a basement
>he looks like he's trying to get out of it, but he's not actually moving
>his head flickers back and forth between a real head and one of those creepy dummy heads (think goosebumps)
>never see it again
I've debated as to whether this was a dream, but I don't think it's possible, since this night was the same night that I first saw any form of anime. I wasn't very interested in it, but this could be proof that I didn't just dream it.
Pic related, the light that the guy's head was stuck in kinda looked like this, only the glass was all one piece per side, and the glass wasn't stained.

jesus christ what the fuck am I watching?

Used to fucking creep me out as a kid, proper dark shit.

youtu.be/RkZLl1CUT9s

Dear god.

I was planning on sleeping tonight

Dutchfag here. That lion always creeped me the fuck out.

Same, i honestly would be a more normal person if i never got into that sorta stuff

>its shit

The only thing here that's shit is your taste in movies you pleb.