Any ideas as to who the tiny old lady was?

Any ideas as to who the tiny old lady was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyUnSuYYs18
imdb.com/name/nm0227540/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t26)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=qyUnSuYYs18

Jack's 5100 year old mother

oh shit son

For some reason I thought of the Imakandi lie maybe one of their elders or something (it was probably the blue eyes)

although yeah it probably could have been another "spirit" like the horsemen trying to save Jack

Was she voiced by Lauren Tom?

If it doesn't get answered in later episodes, I'm gonna assume it was that little girl from the haunted house episode, because she was cute and I liked that episode.

But where's Zorak?

An Imakandi.

In the beginning.

Look at the mantis looking fellow behind Aishi.

Also, Astro from The Jetsons and Popeye was in this episode.

I still say it's her.

Robopeye*

Momotaro is probably a fucking badass at this point.
He has inherited the spirit of the Samurai.

Either one would be a pleasant surprise.

Rain + Forest + Little Girl + Whispering made me think of Aisling from Kells.

Toothless?

She got dark green pupils while he got black pupils.

the mom?

No, the baby, she's a girl.

Yoda

What I want to know is who this fucker is. Some random ghost?

He's a physical being as well which doesn't really make sense. What was this guys fucking problem.

I think so too.

Well considering Jack already met her I'd say its
Princess Celestia

>Kuni stayed a womanlet for her entire adulthood.

Shit, maybe letting that demon devour her soul would've been the more merciful option.

basically. it was a Shinigami

That one kid from the haunted house episode.

That Momotaro is also a girl as verified by Lord Genndy himself.

That's what I've been saying

I don't know who she is, but she's clearly from Arrakis.

Seriously though, the only female voice actors are Tara Strong and Grey DeLise (Grey Griffin) in the credits, so if it's a recurring voice role, she must be one of the following:
(Green text on the one I'm guessing, if it's a return role)

Lula Sweet Thing Lillywhite from Gangsters
>One of many girls, possibly the one who stole Jack's clothes from Jack is Naked
Mrs Clench from the Good, The Bad and the Beautiful
>A monk from the Guardian episode
Princess Mira (The Moth princess) from Prince and Princess
The Queen or Verbina from the same Prince and Princess episodes

Now some of these are more likely than others, but though I'd give people a recap.
Also as said before, it's entirely possible it's someone who didn't have a talking role before, but both the little girl Jack made extremely rich, and someone associated with the Guardian would have reason to try and help Jack.

>The same voice

Isn't she dead?

Eartha Kitt's dead

He and the rest were dead Samurai. They believed in Bushido. They along with Jack believed that he had failed his mission. The shame is too great, and they believe that the only way to atone would be for Jack to kill himself. As such, they contacted him and beckoned him to kill himself.

Sounded like one of the things that rode on the water creature in the episode with the Guardian.

According to IMDB Mark Dindal was the voice of Kitty Yzma (This dude: imdb.com/name/nm0227540/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t26)
Doesn't seem to be on the credits list though.

well how bout that

Do you think that thing on her head is ears, or a hat?

It's Ashi. In the last episode, she goes back in time with Jack to defeat Aku and time loses its affect on her. Jack eventually dies since he went back through the portal and reversed the effect, leaving Ashi to wander the world as an immortal, spreading his message and waiting for the day she finds herself so she can tell herself where Jack is in time to save him. She asks if she's his friend to make sure she didn't find herself too soon, before she switched sides.

so Jack doesn't defeat Aku in this scenario?

It's the baby all grown up.

Multiple timelines, nigga. Obviously he doesn't defeat Aku in the timeline we're watching, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to take over the world. Once he defeats Aku, he'll erase everything we've seen and make a new future.

so how does Ashi enter the "original" timeline and talk to herself if she goes back with Jack and Jack defeats Aku

Didn't Genndy say he had forgotten about that episode?

One could argue that in the "Original" timeline, she found Jack too late, took up his quest, she failed to kill Aku in the future, so she found a way to go back in time when Aku was weaker, failed again, and then dedicated her immortality to waiting out Samurai Jack, and then help save him by guiding her younger self to him

That being said, I'm just playing along here, I'm not that guy and I don't think this makes any sense considering if she' be immortal and unaging, there'd be no reason for her to look that small.

It was Mandy

Gravity still happens whether you physically age or not.

Was her name in the credits?

Just as "Mysterious Jewess"

That baby is a boy. Jack ended the episode saying "Your son has seen too many things." The comic also showed the baby grown up as a dude. So yeah it is male. Get over it. It is a man.

What episode are you talking about?

The one with the baby, the last one of season 4

No, but she looks like a talking penis.

I realized that afterward, but I don't understand why you were replying to
Since this guy was replying to someone else's theory that's unrelated to baby Momotaro. Did you misquote?

If you've seen penises like that, tell the owner to go to a doctor. If you see every penis like that, tell yourself to go to a psychiatrist.

I meant to reply to

Da Samurai has a different voice actor than in his first apperance, so I'm not sure that's the best way to find out who it is

>That baby is a boy.
Except Gendy confirmed that the baby was a girl.

Then he's a retard for not noticing this script error. Also fuck him for implying women can become tough and strong. Castrate that jew.

Not like it really matters now, I guess

Genndy said it was a girl and the comics are non canon. Get over it, dude.

Straw hat

She's Amaterasu

definitely this

Why's that?

makes the most sense

Just realized this guy in that scene called Jack "the toughest S.O.B out there."

forgot pic shit.

Right here

Remember that three-eyed spy of Aku's from the pilot?

Thought it was the little girl ghost he saved from the wolf demon.

A reference for Finding Dory came to my mind. Jack has to clear his mind and forget about past, just to deal with the present and future together with Ashi and, who knows, maybe Scatman bot.

Imakandi descendant. Explains why she was able to track Jack

Brak

>Ashi, wait, we are not lost
>I remember... a song my mother used to sing when I was a little papoose
>Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

>Lookin for the sam'rai?
>Are you his buddy?

>Last episode begins
>Everybody gearing up for the fight of their lives
>Jack takes Ashi aside
>"There's someone I want you to meet, the person who taught me everything I know"
>Brak emerges from the shadows
>"Heyyyyyy every-boddy!"
>Samurai Jack ends on a cliffhanger while The Brak Show is renewed for 10 more seasons

No way. Momotaro's place is arriving last minute to hold off a bunch of a-rated hitmen while Jack and Ashi go confront Aku.

And if you see an actual talking penis, go to a therapist

She wasn't a ghost, I don't think

I don't know, I still think the girl from the haunted house episode makes the most sense

Break got a lot shorter over the years

My guess too

This.

Brak*

Brawk

Brick

If you see a talking penis, it's already too late.

Plasma?

She's creeping around in the tall grass, and it briefly shows her hand which looks Imukandi as well. Then she instantly vanishes with the sound of grass moving. She's probably Imukandi.

Yeah... seeing talking genitals is never a good sign.

It's possible that they deliberately made it ambiguous enough that you can decide for yourself which character it's a cameo of

I thought so too, the eyes and silhouette match pretty good.

Do people not see how tiny she is?
She isn't even bigger than blades of grass.

No it doesnt.

>Eyes are of different color and shapes, pupils aren't slited
>Imakandi aren't midgets
>No reason for Imakandis to be hidden when the others cameos were straightforward.

She's prone, stalking like they do. And some fucking maiden grass grows taller than people if it's not trimmed.

Captain K'nuckles

Scratchy voice does not an old woman make. Hopefully it's a cat-waifu.

and do not let the talking penis whisper in your ear.

Yes apparently.
It wasn't explained what his relationship with Jack was, or why Jack would listen to some random ghost to kill himself.
Just all speculation at this point since Ashi took up most of the episdoe that could have been used to explain.

One of those nomadic creatures from the time portal/guardian episode?