TLJ ending scene

The funniest part of all of this shit is that literally no one gives a single fuck about the broom boy at the end.

Rian probably thought how everyone will eagerly start hundreds of discussions and theories on who that is how will his character play out in the next film etc so he made that scene the actual final ending scene while literally NO ONE CARES

nobody cares and yet you're talking about it

Calm your autism. You know what he's saying.

>Rian probably thought how everyone will eagerly start hundreds of discussions and theories on who that is how will his character play out in the next film etc

lol fucking brainlet

the whole point was just to say "anyone can become a hero" the movie was all about moving from the skywalker bloodline story. Who that kid is doesn't matter, even if Rian was making the next film he'd still have no role. It was symbolism user god damn you're dumb.

You're an actual retard if you could not figure out that broom boy was a metaphor for the hope that the Rebellion inspires in the next generation.

everything that happened on this planet, including this scene, was what a Star Wars for television would look like and not at all deserving of a place in the saga

Why couldn't it be a broom boy of color?

Nobody cares.
It's just that the movie sucks.

The whole point of the movie was just to say something that we all already knew?
It's almost like this movie was pointless, right?

Except they fucked up because it's anyone can be a super hero better than the literal chosen one...and they can of course become a Sith/Dark Jedi that puts Sheev to shame and in fact likely will because without an order laying out the ground rules for what's right, why shouldn't every Force user push it to brink for their own selfish ends? Power corrupts and that sort of power more so because the Dark Side is this tempting force that needs to be actively resisted.

>moving from skywalker bloodline
>main baddy is skywalker
>skywalker granny is jedi superman now
>Luke is now superghost
>Rey was trained by Skywalker, her love interest is Skywalker, there is a good chance that her kids will be Skywalkers
Kek

This.

The boy isn’t meant to be anybody, but he’s just there to show that hope for a rebellion exists, as well as a new generation of Jedi.

Broom Boy is was reincarnated Sheev

Rey is going to kill Kylo and end the skywalker bloodline user are you really so stupid you can't see that?

exactly. it was poorly done but my god the intent was super obvious, people actually thought we were supposed to speculate on the identity of the boy... I just can't believe how dumb people are sometimes.

Both Rey and Kylo want to fuck each other, its obvious, there is a good chance he will put Skywalker into her, like it or not, even she ends up killing him.

So is there an evil broom boy somewhere in the galaxy killing a dog or something so there's balance in the Force or?

>the whole point was just to say "anyone can become a hero"

wrong.
the whole point was to sell toys and the epic Limited Edition Durasteel Ultimate Collector's Edition Resistance Ring for only $299.99

That makes no sense. Anyone could always be a Jedi. Fuck, even Anakin was a nobody on a random planet.

they have feelings for each other but have to fight each other is obviously the tension being set up. She's going to kill him because he's going to leave her no other choice.

I guess you're right though that JJ might be just enough of a hack to walk back the best thing Rian did, moving on from skywalkers, and have them make a baby first. That's literally garbage though and the stupidest thing I've ever heard, that's the only reason I think it's possible.

...what?

>fuck
>you're
>brainlet
>boy of color

>literal child of prophecy created by the force
>nobody
ok user

Born from Mary and Joseph with a trillion of epic midichlorians coursing through his veins

The point is that he's a commoner, like Rey. There are millions of untrained force sensitives since the fall of the Empire, and the Force awakened in all of them.

We prefer the term "colored boy"

I still don't get why they're still "the rebels" several decades after they killed the Emperor

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

because JJ is incapable of originality

user is memeing about the fact that the Force always has to be at balance in this kids flick

not stupid, it was established that they can project themself basically in reality (water on Kylo hand), meaning they can have literally have over-galaxy fuck if they wanted

Imagine they start to shill this kid as the one who inherited Luke's force after he died. That would just be sad.

They can and it will be fucking stupid because the movie should be about ending the skywalker legacy not "tune in next year for the adventures of Anakins great grandchild!" but I guess that's actually what the audience wants for some horrible reason.

If you don't want star wars to change this shit should have never been made and we just leave it at ROTJ. Wanting to watch a soulless string of movies that just try to repeat the past is beyond me.

Honestly that sounds more interesting than Mary Sue, mary sueing thru whole film without ounce of actual hardship

they can have her struggle next film
>her delusions of being special have been shattered
>she loves Kylo but will have accept she can't let that keep her from doing what's necessary

>Plot meeting Ep8
Disney Execs,"After killing off cis white luke, our only other requirement is that you end the movie with a 'when you wish upon a star' moment."
Rian,"ghwjsndhdvbbvvsh"
Disney Exec,"Rian, you may acknowledge your consent after you finished eating my pussy"

That scene alone felt like a fucking Coca Cola commercial for god sake

I thought she was far more compelling and flawed in this film. Luke basically tells her to fuck off and treats her like a nuisance, she's drawn to Kylo because she and him are both unsure of their place in the universe, and she was in denial of her parents totally abandoning her. Plus she got totally BTFO by Snoke.

The broom boy is never coming back. He's only there to go "LOOK TIMMY YOU CAN BE A JEDI TOO IF YOU BELIEVE, NOW BUY THIS $20 RING."

This is the real problem. You can't remove the barriers to entry for the Force otherwise you turn the series into X-Men. The big deal about the Force is it takes practice. The reward of being able to wield the powers of the Force comes at the cost of the enormous time and dedication one has to put into learning it.

With little kids running around and using telekinesis, a power which formerly took a few years of deliberate training to develop, while simultaneously expanding the apparent powers of the Force like TLJ did, you set up a big problem in-universe that makes suspension of disbelief difficult and turns the whole thing into a spectacle more focused on eliciting "oo!" and "ah!" than a coherent story that can move you on an emotional level.

How many broom kids are out there? Based on the amount of planets and populations of those planets? Millions I'm guessing and not a single one has had to train in the Force to wield it apparently. So imagine Luke, Vadar, and Palpatine times at least a million. We're no longer in Star Wars with disciplined experts of a mystical power vying for power and using it to further the goals of their respective organizations. We're now in X-Men territory where the cool bad ass chick with the dyke hair cut can pull down the local bullies pants and flip him upside down with her mind while everyone laughs as some little kid 50 feet away uses Force speed to steal bread for some homeless alien. At the same time we're not supposed to imagine that in a galaxy of adversity, there might be a significantly large number of Force users who develop their powers to manipulate people to come into power, make huge fortunes, kill people they're jealous of, etc...and there is NO ONE to stop them because it requires little to no training to get to a level of power where you're a threat to all people without it.

Are you even sure its a boy? Could be a tom-boy.

correct

>all the resistance people wear an easily identifiable resistance ring
What the actual fuck. They clearly just want to sell the ring toy because they're selling to girls now and girls want rings. That's only way this shit makes sense. That's like Jews wearing rings with a hidden star mark in nazi Germany. Surely Germans will not figure out that you need to push a button to activate the ring

No one saw him pick up the broom with the force that's why. I'm pretty sure it's just dumb commieshit about how everyone can use the force. Justhow Rey's parents were just some alcoholics. Other option is we're getting a timeskip next film.

Congratulations you've discovered the hidden truth about star wars! It's just a 2 hour toy commercial.