Well this was disappointing. Just a mad rush from one over stylized CGI scare scene to the next...

Well this was disappointing. Just a mad rush from one over stylized CGI scare scene to the next. I did like Pennywise in this version though even if he was more Freddy Krueger fun rather than terrifying.

The kids call it jump scare

So basically you decide how many scares you want then multiply by 2.5 minutes so that's how long your shit movie is
Saw footage of a little shit screaming from a fake clown shit after this aired

>Just a mad rush from one over stylized CGI scare scene to the next.

Do you really not see any value in the kids' lives being shown? The summer break life on bikes, the bullying, the teen sexuality? Bunch of more or less nerdy boys having their fairly normal adventures while remaining timid and avoiding bullies - that's probably what half this board's users had as a childhood before drifting into complete sadness.
To me it was more like rides into feelsville with pretty fun jumpscare intermissions.

Yeah that's how it was in the book. Here it was just the quarry scene and then one Y'ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE HEHIHAHOHEHEHIHUHAHOO!!!! after another with no calm moments in between

t. soyboy

This only mature viewers such as myself can appreciate TRUE horror, I'm talking about le atmospheric horror, nothing happens and there's no scary part but that's what true horror is supposed to be. Atmospheric ... I feel patrician just thinking about it

Please tell me which scenes truly scared you in this movie

not nuff slice of life as there should have been
it shouldve been a series not a film

I stopped watching it 10 minutes in

Does the original It include the 5 on 1 scene?

Kinda. They all take turns raping her with their eyes while she's sunbathing early in the movie.

>black kid getting bullied in the 80s
>never gets called "nigger"

kinda took me out of the movie

I kinda liked it but it ramped everything up too much. It feels like its screaming in your face for 2 hours.

Bev's father is no longer just an angry dad made violent by Pennywise' influence, he's now a incestuous pedophile.

The blood no longer fills the sink and a bit of the surrounding area, coming back every time its cleaned, it's now completely coats the entire room.

Bev's no longer just a normal girl that the boys all crush on, she's now hyper lolita jailbait and every scene with her oozes sexual tension.

The photo scene is amplified to an almost comical degree.

Also hated that you now just beat Pennywise by not being afraid of him. In the book it's not just about not being afraid, it about fighting back and using the same fears against him (silver against wearwolves, asthma medicine that tastes like acid, tongue twisters).

This is horror not in the sense of being yourself horrified as a viewer. Because what movie could live up to that, when all it takes to not get scared from a movie is to be an adult.
This is horror as an artstyle, like what it is for a painting. You wouldn't get scared in a museum looking at "horror genre" paintings, and that's not the point. The fantastic part of it is what matters.

>kills his dad
>"ohshitsabouttogetreal"
>gets pushed down a bottomless well next scene and is out of the movie

t. Soyboy who thought the movie was scary

It's weird because they called him a nigger in the 90s made for TV miniseries.

I used to think this was pole baiting but the more I think about it, the nastier it would have made Henry look, too. Really shot themselves in the foot with this one.

>she's now hyper lolita jailbait and every scene with her oozes sexual tension
She was like that in the book too.

In the book it was more about her just hitting puberty, aside from the out of place gangbang scene, her sexualisation was pretty low key.

I don't remember her flirting with store owners so the other could steal stuff but then again it has probably been 10 years since I last read the book so I might be wrong.

Seem to remember him being pretty useless in the books, can't remember if they even met him in the sewers.

The next generation's Amy Adams? We'll be able to see her grow into a mommyfu.

You're right.
I especially thought she looked wayy older than the boys. Like, I would have given her 14 years and 11 to them, Mike is the old one who looked his age.
Was it like this back then in middle school?

Girls generally grow tall earlier than boys right? Maybe that's what's getting you. She might be 1 or 2 years their senior at most. And she got diddled by dad, so she got into sexual stuff earlier and is wearing makeup - as an outlier for her age

The minions didn't make any sense though, especially when he tried to merge with Witch Minion and Zombie Minion. And then the minions just disappeared.... wtf

I've seen the movie only once and the difference between her and the boys seemed really huge. But then seeing the cast photos several of them are already taller than her- they couldn't have filmed it in a more awkward phase, I think.
The makeup could be doing its difference as well.

Surely all the kids must've known that they all got to fuck her in the book. I wonder how fast they flipped through the pages of the script when they first got it

fuck this movie

The horror sucked but I enjoyed all the inbetween bits

>N-NO YOU!!!!

The kids were great. Much better than Stranger Things squad.

>the best scene in the movie was when pennywise talked to georgie because skarsgard is a grade a creepy actor who knows how to talk sweet and threatening within the same sentence
the rest of the movie was just wasted potential.

>literally fucking nothing happens in the movie

After Georgie dies 2 minutes in the movie, nothing changes at the end. No one gets harmed, IT just crawls back into his shithole to come back after another 27 years.

It was boring as fuck, like Dunkirk.

You are completely oblivious to the kids' story arc. You are like a mole trying to judge things you can't even see.

>needs to have Henry explicitly say, "Git outa my town, you filthy jigaboo niggers spear chucker."
Its there. It's implicit. It was "left out" because the libs would protest despite the context.

>rockfight in the book
>one of the most terrifying scenes in the book which begins with the bullies chasing down Mike and Henry screaming all possible racial obscenities and clearly intending to kill him, climacting in a bloody rock throwing between the bullies and losers, full of pain and blood

>rockfight in the movie
>begins with the bullies akwardly bopping Miky while calling him "an asshole"
>le quirky music and slowmo and a quip in the end

Wouod've been nice to see aftermath to Bev killing her dad. Sure he was a lester molester but he was still her dad and that's not something you just shrug off and forget, but but nope no time for that since there had to be time for some more scenes of pennywise going OOGABOOGABOO for the 50th time

>Bev killing her dad
what? when? that didn't happen in the book or tv miniseries.

Compared to the usual King shitshow (((Hollywood))) makes, I thought they did a fairly decent job for a change. Of course, they had to throw in the "grrrl pwrrr" shit to fuck it all up, but it could have been worse.

She smashes his head in with the lid to the toilet cistern

The decision to focus solely on kids was a fuck-up. Kids are like 90% of the book and needed two movies to develop. We never get to see them build a shack, we never get to see them experience visions, or smelt silver bullets, Mike's completely removed from the story, we never see Pennywise actually kill people. Adult part is over in like a day.

I've just watched IT (lol IT) and it was fucking shit, prefer the older copy, at least it's comfy and Pennywise has personality

why?

what about the scene in the book/miniseries when she comes back to visit her dad and it's IT disguised as an old woman? is that part being left out?

i refuse to watch this shit desu.

He's angry she's slutting it out with the Loser's Club so she runs and hides in the bathroom. He follows and kicks down the door and she whacks him in the head.

Later when they're fighting IT in its lair it takes the shape of her dad and she shoves a metal rod down his throat.

giv Bev gf

If she doesn't play a young Amy Adams in some movie in the future, it's a travesty. Crazy how much they look like each other.

>Bev will never turn up at your house one evening after her dad beat her again
>swn ask if she can stay over
>ywn give her one of your t-shirts to wear to bed
>ywn try not to notice how cute she looks in it, and how it barely covers her panties
>swn wake up at 3am from another nightmare
>ywn hug her and tell her everything will be alright
>swn sheepishly say she doesn't want to be alone snd ask if she can sleep in your bed tonight
>ywn try to act cool and pretend that this is anything less than the greatest moment of your young life.
>swn climb into bed and get unusually close to you
>ywn feel her small perky breasts press against you
>ywn listen to her breathing as the cooling night breeze carries the sound of crickets from outside.
>there will never be a small suspenseful pause as you soak in the situation
>ywn take a bold leap of faith and reach out to pull her closer
>swn silently accept your advances and pull her tight little body into yours.
>swn let out a small contented sigh as you wrap your arms around her
>ywn try not to notice her breasts pressing into your chest, or feel her smooth firm thighs brush against you..
>ywn breathe in the scent of her hair mixed with the smells of a warm summer night
>ywn fall into a peaceful deep sleep with her
>ywn wake up to her giggling and nuzzling you in her sleep
>ywn lie in bed for half an hour just listening to her soft sighs, feeling her breathing, her heartbeat and her warm breath on your neck.
>swn awake to you cuddling her
>swn feel safe in your arms

>he sees a movie half a year after it comes out

your review is stale, dumbass

And how the HELL am I supposed to see it before it's out on torrent sites smart ass? huh? Please share with me these magic arts of yours that let you see movies while they're still only in theaters.

he probably has a girlfriend, or live in one of those countries without NSP

>he didn't collect enough good boi points so his mommy would ride him to the movies

This was not necessary man cmon

He straight up tries to fuck her so she hits him on the head. It's never even implyed he's dead though.

Is this officially a copypasta now? Or is it just you posting it every time?

in the book he chases after her screaming "i'm gonna fuck you" but it's because IT has influenced him. the remake sounds retarded.

i watched 15mins of it then quit.

The other kids find him later in the exact same position with a pool of blood around his head and he's never mentioned again so as far as the story is concerned he's dead.

There's really only two reasons why we love this movie. Froggo and pic related.

It's heavily implyed he molests, if not outright fucks, her from the start here.

You should stick it out. I enjoyed it for the teenage shenanigans rather than any actual horror parts. It's a dumb lighthearted adventure film, too each their own but personally I loved it. Better than the miniseries IMHO.

I actually had something very similar happen to me with my friends little sister when I was 19. Did not need a reminder of the temptation.

She looks just like my first crush, crazy

The only boys in the cast who seem to have any interest in her are Wyatt and Chosen. Finn and Jack are too busy fucking each other to even remember Sophia exists.

>It's heavily implyed he molests, if not outright fucks, her from the start here.
that's sad.

in the book he's just over-protective and abusive, but he's not a pedo.

i'll NEVER watch the remake. fuck that shit.

They already confirmed the sequel will include moments of them as kids.

>Of course, they had to throw in the "grrrl pwrrr" shit to fuck it all up

Are you retarded? If anything, the movie made Bev weaker than she is in the books. She never gets turned into a damsel in distress there.

*he

fuck the books, and fuck you

I liked the movie for all the homolust,

>in the book he's just over-protective and abusive, but he's not a pedo.

You must be incredibly dense because it was heavily implied there was a creepy incestuous energy even in the book.

Great, but whats the point of this now that the kids already rekt Pennywise with almost no effort? All it took was friendship and a few blunt weapons.

And it all it took in the 90's version was a few spritz from a fucking inhaler.

looks like elon musk

>not Eddie and Richie

>one of the most terrifying scenes in the book which begins with the bullies chasing down Mike and Henry screaming all possible racial obscenities and clearly intending to kill him, climacting in a bloody rock throwing between the bullies and losers, full of pain and blood
What? That only happened when they started lobbing explosives, and even then it was pretty hilarious. Also, this is a book where kids are eaten by giant flying leeches and you chose to use the word "terrifying" to describe a rock fight between kids?

Eddie a best.

how soy is this flick?

only 2 of the 6 boys are heterosexual and one of them is a fat beta, so pretty soy

Bill marries a hot movie star
Ben gets Bev
Richie uses his fame to get a fresh teen puss every day
Eddie marries THIQQ
Stan marries a wholesome chosen girl
Mike probably BLACKS his qt library assistant daily

REDDIE IS REAL

>Eddie marries THIQQ

But he explicitly states he has no sexual attraction to her at all and that their marriage is a sham.

Based japs
Is there more?

Japs seem to prefer the Bill/Richie ship because they see Richie as uke and use Bill as the token seme. Which isn't surprising, nips always have the shittiest taste.

Funny, she looks just like my latest crush

Also, Stan is the most popular character in Japan, so that right there shows what massive plebs they are.

But that's Eddie and Stan

Someone webm the HD Reddie scenes already

I know, I posted it because it has Eddie.

BLACKED

nope. that only happens when it possesses the dad and he flips out. before that point he's just a shitty abusive father.

read it again you dimwit

>that only happens when it possesses the dad and he flips out

Yeah, you're incapable of reading comprehension and understanding subtlety.

Is it time for Fack?

or you're just a retard who doesn't remember what happened in the book.

i prefer the latter because i know i'm right and you're wrong.

It's time for reddie

>set in the 80s
>has healing pads from the present day

jesus fucking christ

Man I really hope someone got fired for that blunder