/Laura/

what kind of fetish does she imply?

hooker loli?

>nose ring
Fuckin gross

Septum piercing, get it right. I like nose piercings on the side of the nose but very few people can make a septum piercing look good

Given the NYX was about child prostitution and her backstory is about the most abusive non-sexual thing they could print on the page,
I'm guessing she's meant to represent a child-abuse-survivor.
Not necessarily any fetish.
Remember that Wolverine's angle is "reformed killer" with his knives always in his hands and his outliving everyone he loves, etc.
There isn't anything overtly sexual about him.

But regardless, the whole Wolverine's genderbent clone thing is weird fetish enough.

looking good isn't the point of piercings

It's still a piercing in the nose, fag.

The point of piercing is to warn everyone that you're a fucking retard.

No, the point of a piercing is for added pleasure. Try it fag

MAWWWWDSSSSSSSS

mind break

She can heal from injuries and at the beginning she liked orders as they gave her structure.
>what kind of fetish does she imply?
Obviously mine

who the fuck is trying to pleasure themselves via their nose?

Wait. Does that mean that Logan was a subby little masochist for all this time too?
Holy shit.

>never blew you load from a sweet eskimo kiss

Does her hymen regenerate?

Making her a virgin forever

QT damaged girls.

Belly button fetish

Guess its the deadly killer teen waifu fetish.

Similar to monster waifu or like loving a black widow/wolf furry.

She is a killer, could kill you and will be rough in bed thing but minus the furry since she is no animal in appearance.

She's not an animal on the inside either, everyone refers to her as machine in the field.

Guro?

>She's not an animal on the inside either
She is. In the end she is the female Wolverine. She heals faster, has animal senses and is ferocious, thats what you can consider that she is a human animal. And i dont mean that she is savage in her mind. There are furry characters that dont act like wild savages.

>and is ferocious

No she's not. You misread her entire character.

I normally hate guro, but for some reason pic related was one of the hottest things I've ever seen in comics.

>very few people can make a septum piercing look good

name ONE who can

Her right arm is on the ground. While her right arm is handcuffed with her missing her left arm.

Everything about her screams fucked-in-the-head S&M girl. How is this even a question?

Jessica Biel

I'd argue there is quiet a lot of lesdom in the Kimura angle.

Who should play her in her inevitable R rated movie?

18yo Dafne of course.

Yeah, that's probably it. That would also explain why I can't find Kimura attractive in any scene where she's not domming Laura.

Defloration.

These.

She is. Be it as she has to kill as nyx, as x-23 with al the kimora plotline or with the smuggling of slaves in all-new wolverine.
She has an intellect like a planning killer. But thats her struggle to give into her ferocious side. Thats why its sad they cured her trigger scent. I thought thats always her weak spot, like wolverine and his love for jean, x-men or his family.

Why did she became a hooker

Same reason lots homeless teenage girls do.

she just so mean to poor little Laura

new costume when?

No one can. I've never undrestood why people think they look like anything except pic related

>But thats her struggle to give into her ferocious side.

She doesn't fucking have a ferocious side. Her whole conflict is that killing is completely normal to her and she is really good at it, that's why she had so much trouble integrating with society, cause she didn't learn that murder is a despicable act till she was in her teens. This is also why Logan allowed her to join x-force, cause after all her struggles to be a part of community she needed to be in her own element for a while, which is executing hits, except with no moral dilemmas this time.

>all-new wolverine

Why don't you bring up Bendis' or Hopeless' bullshit characterization while you're at it.

Here I removed that trash for you.
Much better.

Skin cosmetics in the Marvel Moba?

First to kill her targets.
She was a killer working as a prostitute.
And second she needed money and kept the bad habit.

She always was like a trained dog. She was always depicted as holding it in check. And she hads this animal side while killing.
She is ferocious from the start. Like she overreact. And killing was never normal to her, thats why she broke free to stop killing.

>Laura will never have a non-mutant boyfriend because Marvel likes segregating muties and non-muties

It's not related to my Spider-Man being an older mentor figure to her fetish, it'd just be nice to not having her delegated to x-men only books.

>And killing was never normal to her, thats why she broke free to stop killing.
That's Cassandra Cain, not Laura.

Suzi Quatro fetish.

Cassandra and Laura are the exact same character model.

But Laura is the ferocious trained dog, while Cassandra is the calculate emotionless killer.

>while Cassandra is the calculate emotionless killer.
Completely wrong again. Cassandra was taught to only read movements and body language, and what she read from the first person she murdered shook her right out of the "Emotionless killed"-mold Cain had been shaping her in. She couldn't bring herself kill anyone else after that.

You didn't know? Why do you think it's so rare for him to lead a team? His thing with Jean was jealousy, he wanted Scot.

Nope, Cassandra fights still like the emotionless killer. While Laura burst in rage like an animal.

hurtcore, same as Cass Cain

>black and white striped stockings

Probably a foot fetish

Wat??

>Nose ring

Fuck off with that shit. Nose rings are for farm animals and nothing else.