The Warriors

Did gangs really dress in ridiculous faggy uniforms in 70s New York or is this totally imaginary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Warriors_(Yurick_novel)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
youtube.com/watch?v=MRz6r3aIvBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bad ass movie and yes

This is exactly how the gangs in New York dressed at the time.

YouTube 'Flyin' Cut Sleeves', it's a 1993 documentary about gangs in NY back in the 70s

It’s inspired by ‘70’s gangs, but it’s actually set in a dystopian future.

Now, look what we have here before us.
We've got Sup Forums...sitting next to the Sup Forums Boys.
We've got /k/...right by Sup Forums.
Nobody is wasting nobody. That ... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be.
You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 boards.
And there's over 100 more.
That's 20,000 hard-core members.
Forty thousand, counting affiliates, and 20,000 more, not organized but ready to fight.
Sixty thousand soldiers.
Now, there ain't but 20,000 mods on the whole site. Can you dig it?
Can you dig it? CAN YOU DIG IT??
Now here's the sum total.
One board could run this site. One board.
Nothing would move without us allowing it to happen.
We could tax the meme syndicates, the jannies, because we got the threads, suckers!
Can you dig it?
The problem in the past has been the Moot turning us against one another.
We have been unable to see the truth, because we've been fighting for 10 square posts of threads,
our turf, our little piece of turf.
That's crap, brothers.
The turf is ours by right because it's our turn.
All we have to do is keep up the general truce.
We take over one sticky at a time.
Secure our territory, secure our turf because it's all our turf.

Its imaginary.

I really liked how gangs in GTA3 and Vice City (maybe SA too) had a similar idea of distinct dress senses, like the gangs in The Warriors.

sauce? unabashedly mirin the fringe and flags on the Screaming Phantom's vest in the middle.

>wtc 70's denim inspo

love The Warriors, but let's be honest, it's one dance routine away from being West Side Story

who /baseballfuries/ here?

You want my honest opinion? You sound like a fucking retard. I can just imagine you sitting at your keyboard wondering what stupid thing you're gonna do next holy fuck I'm so angry at you right now I wish I could find out where you live I'd pay your mom a visit and take her to bone town (get it lmao cause I'm gonna fuck her) then I'm gonna smash your computer and then beat the shit out of you before taking a shit in your mouth which you'll love cause you're also a disgusting homo bitch. Post again, I fucking dare you. I'm already pissed and you don't want to push me.

The warriors actually looked the least gay of the gangs

>You want my honest opinion?

No.

There's a docu about making the film, and the creator basically gave the costume designer chick leeway to do whatever the fuck she wanted, so she used a combination of actual gang shit mixed in with typical costume design shit you'd get in any (((Hollywood))) film.

So while The Warriors simple vest is something they lifted from real gangs, like the hell's angels, shit like the mime gang and the Baseball Furies was just made the fuck up.

You need to take a good look at what you've posted here, and think about if this is how you want to spend your life.

The book is a lot more gay.

>Europeans built castles, fought world wars and forged weapons from the Earth itself
>Americans... made matching vests

will americans ever recover?

>>Americans... made the modern world we live in today
will yuropoors ever recover?

Jesus! multi-racial gangs actually existed?

Sauce?

>faggy
Put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger my man

Could use some edits but was pretty nice

Oddly yes. For whatever reason they were far more prolific then than now

Of course. You had the areas of the city that were pure white, black, nigrican / whatever, but there was always crossover activity at the borders.

Why did they pick that actor for the lead role? He had zero charisma or talent and wasn't remotely believable as a tough guy, the scrawny fuck.

Laughed for literally five minutes when these lads appeared.

>Why did they pick that actor for the lead role?
They didn't.

Fox was supposed to be the lead character, but because he was such an asshole, nobody got along with the dude, including the bitch. Dude that played Swan was more professional about the film, actually got along with the actors, and was made lead when the producers decided to kill off Fox.

>Black guy with Confederate flag

No.

Most /fa/ gang reporting

Just like real life

"Ok guys! Look tough while dressed as giant toddlers! Go!"

\moon runners\
Right here

No.

Who are you replay, user?

The PS2 game was fucking great.

/saracens/ reporting in

Based swan is war chief

>Americans... made the modern world we live in today
I rest my case.

I got it downloaded on my ps4 great fuckin game

Nah, reppin' /turnbullACs/

why are they all DYEL?

That's how Americans looked before they became Amerifats

Gangs definitely existed. There have been gangs in NY since it was founded. Go watch West Side Story, it's based on the gang culture in the 50's in NYC. The baseball fags and all that shit is made up, and it wasn't organized like in the movie, it was just city block bullshit. In the 50's it was "car clubs", where they'd all have greased hair and matching jackets. The gangs of the 70's were loosely connected to the biker gangs and the mob, they'd do the low level shit for them. There's still gangs in NYC, the black and latino's get all the attention, but there are mixed gangs and Triad shit, and they don't wear matching vests anymore. Some still wear colors, but RICO has made that kind of shit dangerous for them.

lousy skinheaded fuks

Trynna find the article about the 2019 release all female cast

No you.

>Films not allowed in 2017

So was she a real tough chick?

>talking about gangs
>recommends some faggy shit two sentences in

Naw dawg fuck outta here

Who the hell is the girl in the white jacket? I don't remember her at all in the movie.

I miss my ethnic metal gang.

>noice

This was the tail end of white flight, so poor whites and poorer non-whites could be neighbors in the city still. Also pre-crack, it was less real gang violence and more angry kids with nothing to do but hang out and act tough

>Middle bitch
Hnnnnñnnnnnnng

me neither

How could this be a Warriors thread if the Orphans haven't been posted?

How was there a meeting if the Orphans ain't there?

What a bunch of faggots, any Skinhead group would completely murdered them.

Like the Turnbull AC's?

Mimes...terrifying.

>picture of a man wearing costume with a backdrop of the lunar surface, filmed in Lookout Mountain Airforce Station.
Yup Americans made the modern fake world we live in.

The post is archived. Scroll the link and find out for yourself.

Didn't it have a lot of biblical shit?

Do people like this in a camp way, or do you sincerely think these hairless boys in matching leather vests fighting other costumed queens and being most terrorized by a group of girls is a cool action movie? It's a fun flick but it's the gayest "bro" movie ever made

Swan gets captured and raped by a homosex gang called the Dingos

The PS2 video game by Rockstar expands on a lot of the lore of the film. Its great

Gangs you say?

>it's a 'The Moon Landing Was Faked Despite Overwhelming Evidence to the Contrary' episode
Arr you going to roll this into a flat earth story arc?

hmm... it's almost like class matters over race.

>We could tax the meme syndicates

Those are controlled by Sup Forums entirely. I don't know about you but I don't want a plane to crash on my house.

>he doesnt enjoy the score
>too high test for you

There was a game that expanded a bit more on them and yhey were actually pretty intense

I wonder what life is like when you are that stupid

skinheads are pussies who attack old ladies.

That's not what happened. In the original script, fox had the romance with marcy while swann was kidnapped by a gang of transvestites; but as you say, he had no chemistry with the bitch so they gave her to swann. Fox sperged out, made some death threats to walter hill, and just stopped showing for work.

>soyboi complaining about a film based on banding together as a team to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds
Shocking.

You are thinking of Antifa.

>Despite Overwhelming Evidence from the people that faked it
ftfy.
>Flat Earth
COINTELPRO

me on the far right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Warriors_(Yurick_novel)

She gets gang-banged.

> I'm here for the job interview

Wow Billy Corgan shed some weight

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Ur ded kid

These two are really enthusiastic.

She seems like the girl that would get gang banged. She probably did ever one of the Orphans

>mfw morons believe the Russians, Chinks, Cubans, French and British wouldn't have called out the U.S. on their bullshit for faking a moon landing

go check out the documentary 'Rubble Kings' from a couple years ago. its about one of the street gangs from back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRz6r3aIvBc

>phone poster
kys

>interracial breeding grounds

nice

is this pasta?

i have nightmares that i go across town far from home, to school or something, and wear a shirt like this and then lose the shirt and end up without a t-shirt in class at school, then walking throgh town centre.

not as bad as my nightmares where i suddenly dont have any pants or underwear but then pretend in the dream that nothings wrong and people also pretend