Literally WHAT was the point of this character?

Literally WHAT was the point of this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/11/stranger-things-sadie-sink-unscripted-kiss-reaction-1201895333/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give the black kid something to do (her).

it is a mystery

The Netflix “people pleaser” algorithm determined that a cute teenage redhead worked in the new It movie, so they decided they needed her.

Basically her character is a mashup of Elle Fanning from Super 8 and the girl from It. Of course, all of Stranger Things is just ripping off the works of Spielberg and King anyway, so...

she posed the same role as eleven in season one, the vaguffin

Vaguffin?

they planned out eleven’s arc and then they realized “oh shit the group’s not gonna have a girl in it and people will whine about that”

hasd this not happened in the middle of the weinstein/“me too” shitstorm this wouldn’t have gotten anywhere close to the amount of attention it did

I honestly don't know.

When I first saw her I thought she was such a shitty, gross caricature of what people thought was cool that I was hoping they'd reveal her and her family to be Russian spies.

S2 is fucking shit.

They had to have a character to show all the young white girls watching how cool it is to get BLACKED

Why'd they make her ugly on the show?

So the group would have a girl to fill the gender quota while Eleven was away. That's obvious.

zoomer

being cute!

NOBODY can replace Millie.

I don't know but I felt legitimately sorry for her. The kids were real pieces of shit to treat her the way they did.

Who gives a shit. The second season was phoned in garbage. They should have went with a whole different strange place.

they gave her a spray tan because she was from California in the show

I skipped every scene with Eleven and I regret nothing. Shit character.

this was proven false the week this story came out yet Sup Forums keeps posting it

it's funny, a lot of people i talked to about season 2 thought max and billy were planted spies. they honestly should've been, the love triangle shit went on too long.

>this was proven false
it wasn't though?

why does nobody bring up that stranger things is a carbon copy of super 8? it's so blatant.

>indiewire.com/2017/11/stranger-things-sadie-sink-unscripted-kiss-reaction-1201895333/
next you'll say that it was "le jews" telling her what to say, right?

Yea, pretty much. Reeks of marketing damage control. Pretty common PR move. Look at Hamil's twitter feed.
>"N-no, I loved what they did with Luke in TLJ, i-ignore all my prior interviews!"

Sounds like Netflix got in her ear

like fucking clockwork.

Leave the poor girl, it's not her fault she got nigged