Never did I ever imagine a future where my most beloved franchise is turned into a series of extremely poorly written...

never did I ever imagine a future where my most beloved franchise is turned into a series of extremely poorly written "girl power" Disney movies.

I was going to buy a gun soon, but now I'm afraid to because I might shoot myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/kylo-ren-shirtless-last-jedi_us_5a343a2ce4b040881bea8a2f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain to me how it was about girl power

the main character is an actual Mary Sue
all the guys in this movie are retarded and say dumb shit while the female characters are apparently high up in the chain of command and make superior decisions to le stinky men

nice edit kek

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

you're right, these racist white male 4channers are btfo

can we have a pic of that that isn't shopped with that mexican guy in the back?

Someone please kill me...

Haven't seen it yet, so questions(I don't give a fuck about spoilers, so don't waste your time)
1.Is the chink cute? I like asians.
2.Is it any good?
3.The Leia floating scene isn't real, right?

No
Not really
Yes

the shirtless scene was in there for eye candy action.

Imagine being Daisy in that scene

Why? Even my own mother, who loves Adam Driver, admits he's not attractive.

The chink’s sister? Yes but she dies at the start

IDK, user. She's pretty cute to me. And I'm not even a big Asian fan.

>eye candy
Nigga what?

No.The curvy one. I'd do anything to fill her ass with semen.

>when you pick the deprived class and give him a slight bulk

no better quality closeup like op's image?

I think he’s meming

>Women are in a position of power for once in a film not even real life in a fictional film
>4channers can't contain themselves the world has gone mad everyone is an SJW feminazi panderer
Get over yourself

nice try mouse

>never did I ever imagine a future where my most beloved franchise is turned into a series of extremely poorly written "girl power" Disney movies.

They were always poorly written. It was always shit. You just grew up and recognised it. Have a party, don't kill yourself.

Both, but the one on the left.

Why do women always look like this when they're trying to act stronk?

>Please kill me because people do things I don't like exist
Pathetic

Mon mothma ran the rebellion in the OT. So no people don't care if a women's I'm charge.

>Women are in a position of power
>In a franchise where women are routinely in positions of power
>4channers lose their minds
It's like they forgot Padme, Mon Mothma, Leia, etc

Every single star wars film has had plenty of strong female characters

Female stormtroopers and fighter pilots are fucking ridiculous

Something about an untrained Rey being better than the fucking chosen one and his son.

I had no idea kylo ren was built like that probably because of his kiddy face lol

No one will believe me, but a teenage girl in front of me at the theater audibly voiced her disgust seeing this scene.

Why wouldn't we believe you? His body is built but not lean and his face is 3/10.

Padme, Leia, etc are strong characters who happen to be female. Like Luke and Han are strong characters who happen to be male.

Theyve made Rey and the others females who must be strong. Theres a difference. They were made female with the intent to bring power to females. They could have easily had Kylo be female and rey be male and probably had a better movie.

lmao ur actually defending them

what a fuckin incel

Im criticising anyone who is so insecure that they wish to die because of the actions of someone else.

And the females in this are just strong characters who happen to be female.

Stop letting your biased views cloud your judgement. Not everything is some SJW attack against you.

What no they're not, the sequels are bashing it over peoples heads that these characters are female and that's why they're "great".

>tfw hiroshimoot injecting adware and tracking shit to users on Sup Forums now
>noscript catches it and the site breaks if you dont allow it to go through

rip

holy shit i thought that was chloe lmao

>Admiral tumblr saves the say after FUCKING WHITE MALES tried to mansplain they didn't like her plan by going ALLAH ACKBAR on the FO flagship named the Supremacy
>Superleia
>Killed another FUCKING WHITE MALE hero after dragging his character through the mud
>Still doesn't understand

The absolute state of you. Get the fuck out of flavortown.

I have no clue about what happens in TLJ but daisy ridley or whatever her name is has the charisma of an ant.

People this delusional can sit here and argue this while there are pictures of Kathleen wearing "force is female" shit along with all the other female pandering.

I'm just tired of seeing her make this fucking mug for hours on end.

test

>How many layers of bug are you on?

>the sequels are bashing it over peoples heads that these characters are female and that's why they're "great"
When does this happen? Gonna need some examples.

you are like a little baby, watch this

God she's portrayed so fucking ugly. Please save us all from all these fucking YA protagonists Cameron, if I see another chubby cunt pretending that she's sarah connor i'm going gay forever.

he's a big guy

That's the faces that vomit-tier "actresses" like Daisy Ridley and Emilia Clarke make when overacting like dumb hos.
Truly stronk women ironically do not have to act as such cuz their characters are well-written as fuck (Sarah Connor, Ellen Ripley, Clarice Starling etc)

Look at Kathleen you dumb fuck. You think "THE FORCE IS FEMALE" meant nothing to the producer when they wore it in shirts in public? Fuck off with your hand waving.

>BAWWWW A TSHIRT UPSET ME!!!!

> 1 porgcoin has been added to your account

huffingtonpost.com/entry/kylo-ren-shirtless-last-jedi_us_5a343a2ce4b040881bea8a2f
Wew lad

I heard Kylo Ren has an 8-pack. I heard he was shredded.