Avengers: Infinity War

Is this the most hyped and universally liked upcoming movie of all time?

It will be.

When I went to see Star Wars there was more applause for the Infinity War trailer before it than for the movie itself.

Never heard of it

Unironically yes.

Same here. Trailer has been out for awhile too.

Lol, applause in a movie theater. Amerifaggits

Yes, it's the Star Wars of our generation.

Kind of. I'm more hyped about the live action Lion King.

>20+ heroes and villains in a single movie
it's going to be garbage but this board will gladly eat from the trashcan

It's going to have trouble standing on its own same as age of ultron but if you've seen all the other films it'll work as an "episode." No one is going to get enough screen time though and I can't take thanos seriously.

It really is. Its what star wars should have been. George should have just done more and more star wars. Without han. A luke and lando movie could have been fun. The search for the missing skywalker. (don't make it Leia, let Leia and Han retire alone) and just kept going. Feige was smart to milk Thanos's appearance to the 3rd avengers movie and not do him in part 2. Star wars as sold as an ongoing saga....that ended for 16 years. Marvel has made an ongoing saga for the last 10 years. It's working for people.

>of our generation

lmaoo, how old are you guys?

>ambitious storytelling is lame
Typical StarCuck.

Guardians of the Galaxy series has been amazing so far. I just hope they're more of the focus than the actual Avengers. I don't have a problem with Cap and Iron Man, it's just that only Thor and Hulk are interesting.

Starcuck?

>Guardians of the Galaxy series has been amazing so far.

Not really, I didn't like the second movie as much as the first one.

The trailer has over 100+ mil views on YouTube so yeah pretty much

The Russos juggled it well in Civil War

This looks so fucking gay and autistic
>DUDE LOOK AT MY MAGICAL RAINBOW POWERGLOVE
>WE MUST JOIN TOGETHER TO FIGHT THE EVIL GRAPE GLOVE TYRANT
Seriously what the fuck

>Americans clap at TRAILERS

hahahahaha oh boy

How old are you oldfag? I wasn't a 10 year old in 1977, what are you like 50 something?

the infinity gauntlent event in the comics isnt that high-brow like other stuff like watchmen. it's just a fun space fantasy story that was very well executed. the basic character exploration of an undeveloped DC clone (thanos) in thanos quest is what made it special for older readers.

even then it's not something that intended to be deep or anything.

Only a few heroes will have significant arcs, probably Iron Man and Cap.

>DUDE LOOK AT MY GLOWSTICK SWORD
>WE MUST JOIN TOGETHER TO DEFEAT THE DEATH EGG

It is until Avengers Infinity War 2 Part 3 Part 2 comes out.

The trailer felt really anticlimatic for me.

But that's a good thing because that means they keep the intersting stuff for the actual movie.

How is Hulk interesting?

It's just an angry creature that punches people. They barely explore the human side of hulk.

oh god purple bruce willis is the ultimate bad guy

Well presumably he meant Bruce/Hulk.

Capekino incoming

Why can't other cinematic universes (that will remain nameless) assemble a collection of waifus on this level?

I miss Liv Tyler... They brought back William Hurt as General Ross. Why not gracefully-aging elf waifu? I'm tired of THOT black widow shipping.

this worked too

I haven't even seen the avengers, can't get into the cape stuff.

only 1-2 character has cape

Bagsy Pepper