Hates the movies, shits on it publicly and all of that

>hates the movies, shits on it publicly and all of that
>still accepts to be part of a thing that wouldn't exist if he wasn't on it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He signed after Fisher and Ford signed it and it was well before the mouse took over.

you really think they wouldnt continue the series if he wasnt there?
bullshit

>it was well before the mouse took over.

No, it wasn't

It's just a contract, nothing would happen

what would they do? just say he randomly died? the series protagonist?

Because there are still people that like this movie. Its objectively bad in many ways, but there are still a lot of people that like it, and he's doing this for them. The people that see that TLJ is a bad movie won't gain anything from Mark not being in it, but the people that like TLJ will lose everything.

He's no longer the protagonist, that role has been seized by Rey Sue. They probably would say that he died or do something like they did with Tarkin and Leia for Rogue one, or at the very least have him be a disembodied voice.

Right. Let's just sweep the main character of the last 3 movies under the rug with a passing reference. It's not like he was ever important or anything.

Might as well try to make it suck less. And he was the best part of the movie imo

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

>best part of the movie
>dude remember how I used to be noble and brave well now I don't give a fuck about anything and I look like a drunk homeless man lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
>they're gonna ruin it anyway
>might as well take tens of millions of their money

it's not the most noble choice, but he's not at fault

It was

This is some shills meta thing

He doesn't hate it, those interview bits were put out of context.
I honestly don't think he gives enough of a fuck at this point to "Hate" the movies. He had no idea what a gungan was until a few months ago. He only knows about the stuff he was in and otherwise thinks it's shit for kids.

Look dude. You sign a contract that says you won't do anything to hurt the brand. He was already way out of bounds with those comments. He clearly did not like it. Look at him after the premiere. He was clearly shook to his core, mouth-breathing looking completely out of focus.

HOw deluded are you?

yes! All bets were off when they assassinated his character arc.

You are saying that, like they aren't doing it right now

The movie's were announced after Disney bought Lucasfilm you dumb fuck

>a thing that wouldn't exist if he wasn't on it

Tell me you don't believe this, I mean we're talking about Disney

George got Mark and co. on board before the deal was final, like JUST before the deal was final

he made the right choice, the fans would have lynched him if he refused to reprise his role and they had to recast luke or just kill him offscreen. better to give them what they want and see for themselves the result of investing all their hopes and dreams in a grubby cash-grab.