Could All Might defeat Superman?

Could All Might defeat Superman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9jbdsTkTmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

what version of superman. We have had versions of superman that's just a guy who can jump good to a version that trancends normal fiction into a metaphysical form

All Might has a time limit
Superman does not

Lets say DCAU Superman or Allstar Superman

Superman has flight and ranged attacks, so he'd have the edge.

DCAU Superman was pretty weak. AM would at least knock him around a bit.

As much as I prefer All Might, no.

All Might is the #1 hero in a universe with a much lower ceiling than DC or Marvel, I mean the next biggest hero is just a generic fire guy.

He can't even fly, and his most impressive feats so far have just been hitting really strong guys really hard.

With that said, he's still a far more likable character, and I'm not even one of those people who hates Supes.

A better question would be if All Might could defeat Collective Man since they basically have the same power.

That's a very large gulf in powers there. DCAU was almost street level weak while ASS was one of the strongest renditions especially if you extrapolate him into One Million Superman.

All Might and Superman are on two totally different levels.

All might at his peak would have to fight Superman at his weakest to have a chance of beating him.

Depends on what version.
Current New 52 Supes is pretty weak.

Lets see...

Could he beat Superman at his post-crisis/Death of Superman level? That's a fair balance between them

>speedreaders

not even once

All-Might's greatest destructive feat was when he was fighting the dude with the All for One quirk, which was estimated to capably level a small city through sheer force.

Superman, however, makes even his greatest feats look like child's play.
Pic related. Here's Superman phasing a planet out of his universe through vibrating at a certain frequency.

Why would they fight? They would team up.

He defeats him in likability

M8, current Superman can break reality by punching. And did it twice actually.

All Might wins in merchandising!

See that's my one issue with the "United States of SMASH!" scene. All Might looks so weak compared to what I'd expect him to look like while doing his biggest feat.

>Post-wound All Might
No he couldn't

>Pre-wound All Might
Maybe, we haven't really seen him at his prime

Also if it is silver age superman he just auto wins.

Only golden age Superman

To be fair that was AM last fight before the combination of giving his quirk away and the severity of his wound had drove him to retire.
The closest Superman has being to that level of weakened was when he was in the last stages of his solar poisoning during the end of All Star Superman and when he was out punched to death by Doomsday.

Nope

Except that scene was two cripples (from the effects of their previous battle) laying into each other with what they had left.

You were seeing All Might running on nothing but the fumes of his remaining power

Fucking communists

Man Sup Forums really doesn't read comics

>All Might is the #1 hero in a universe with a much lower ceiling than DC or Marvel, I mean the next biggest hero is just a generic fire guy.
Keep in mind he's actually just the #1 Hero in Japan, other countries probably have their own rankings and we don't know if there's any worldwide #1.

Maybe they just don't read Superman comics, and were remembering hearing about the buzzcut superman that had lost alot of his power.

So are you arguing that there are not renditions of superman where his power level is all the fucking place?
Supes has pulled planets and literally held a nuclear explosion within his hands sure enough, but that means fuckall if another writer comes along and has him get his ass kicked by Alfred.

Didn't a later issue have Batman easily kick supes ass 1-on-1 just so he could make a point to Damien who was on Supe's side at this point by NOT killing him while he had the chance? But despite somehow beating him down so easily he doesn't do anything that would stop the tyrant.

Power levels really are all over the place in comics, streams of hack writers with no ability to keep things consistent.

Can we talk about how much fun this weeb's superhero universe is?

Not saying its awe-inspiring but its got some great designs and ideas, plus its nice to see a Japanese series with western-styled costumed superheroes as the norm that ISN'T utterly filled with 99% assholes who only care about status and their own powerlevels/rank above everything else, heroism is the norm here not the exception like in the other examples.

OfA's previous feats didn't make him seem like a cripple, though. After he absolutely destroyed all those heroes, him being taken out by a last ditch effort from AM seemed kind of out of left field, although it works perfectly in a narrative sense.

Still, we know he'll get out of jail later so, meh. How he isn't on death row but the S&M guy with the extending teeth was, I'll never know.

Maybe they fear OfA has a quirk that activates upon death, or maybe they want to study how his quirk system works.

He wasn't given a trial.

I dunno, maybe the hero society was willing to allow for the use of imprisonment in emergency situations (without trial) but still requires a lengthy trial to execute.

Given he was "a ghost" in society, they may not have the required evidence to build a strong enough case against him. He didn't kill anyone in his public reveal, just a shit ton of property damage and threats against society (that he could back up)

I mean old and injury ridden All Might who had to have like half his organs replaced

All Might at his prime probably didn't have a limit

They would just team up and fight crime together.

No, I'm not sure he could even beat Spider-Man.

Is that the case? All Might was American, right?

I knew he went to school in Japan and was currently living there at the start of the series, but I figured he was an international hero and not a full-on expatriot

In his prime he easily could beat Spiderman.

All might can move at around half the speed of sound (when he moved to his final fight... he may be faster too, as he took a slight delay to make sure the other heroes were fine) and All for One commented on how much slower he had gotten.

His strength feats are "hulk clap" levels with the shockwaves he produces. Spidey sense would be just barely hanging on.

>Is that the case? All Might was American, right?
Nope, his real name is Toshinori Yagi, he's Japanese.

Just a big ol' Westaboo

What do you call a Jap that is an obsessive fanboy of American culture? Reverse-Wolverine?

>if another writer comes along and has him get his ass kicked by Alfred.
Nigga, are you talking about Injustice?

Because he hasn't had a trial? You can't just declare people for execution, if so they would have just capped his unconscious body.

Post frog wife

Nobuhiro Watsuki

I hope they Jane Levy to play her in the Live Action Blockbuster

I've become interested in watching it since Pan talked about it in his Top Best Modern Cartoons.

How many episodes does it have right now? And how far into the series is the English dub?

There are 17 episodes so far and the dub and sub air on the same day.

>Live Action Blockbuster

Wait. What?

Wait you mean like a live action movie made by the Japanese or are we looking at another Dragonball Evolution type situation here?

I want Bruce Campbell to play All Might if it's being developed in the states

And the manga is past 100 issues and still going.

All Girls Are Best Girl

this

All Might is just a poor man's Hourman.

>With that said, he's still a far more likable character
No way.

Dude draws fairly realistic bodies.

All Might is a Captain Marvel expy

He can only hold that form for a couple of hours due to having his insides being destroyed

You could of looked that up in five minutes

Yeah, he's basically the opposite of Oda, who only draws two female bodies.

Disgusting hambeast hags that are basically spherical or sexy ladies that have a stick for a torso and two helium balloons taped to their chest (also frequent sameface).

All Boku no Hero girls are all equal.

but Tsuyu is more equal

Could All Might defeat Mr. Incredible?

acidic pussy [/spoiler[

No, but he'd sure as fuck inspire me more.

I'm sorry for assuming a trial had taken place off-panel? It would seem like the kind of scene to do so.

Flashpoint Superman

Bob is certainly tougher and has a faint danger sense, while All Might is much faster

I don't think he could. That doesn't mean I wouldn't look up to him more, though.

Herogasm?

Better question:
Who's the better Super Team?
The Justice League or The Wonderful 101?

If we're just talking about Supermen-alikes we like then I have to put forward Legacy from Sentinels of the Multiverse.

Its a card game (with a digital adaptation) that pays homage to cape comics as a whole with its setting has a RIDICULOUS amount of lore, infact I'm more of a fan of the series for the likes of the characters and background than the gameplay.

Legacy is interesting because gameplay-wise his primary abilities all revolve around tanking for the other heroes or inspiring them to do better, with his damage dealing being just rarer cards where he can throw out a strong hit before discarding them.
This is even portrayed in-story with the one-shot comic they released which has the formation of the main superteam of the setting (The Freedom Five) where Legacy distracts the villain who is his nemesis that has developed a depowering weapon against him while the rest of the team splits up to use their different talents to foil his plot from different directions

The Wonderful Ones in a heartbeat.

They have the better Theme Music.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9jbdsTkTmQ

What about Sentry ?

>beating literal Power Man but someone made an actual comic out of it

>gag character

Mob Psycho 100 is better

Power Man wouldn't be worthless against someone who was simply able to become intangible.

Frog girl is best waifu

That's not the invisible girl

why isn't non canon best girl in this?

The one that became intangible still wouldn't be able to do anything to Saitama.

Because her Quirk would be too powerful, duh.

Dude she is married.

>Frog 'girl'
>Only male frogs ribbit

What did you mean by this?

TEAM. UNITE UP!

Sgt. Keroro best hazubando

Being able to stop the villain's plan is more important than them not being able to beat you up, honestly if Saitama was a DC character there would be others that are his peer in power and more still that could beat him just by out-thinking him or using his notable weaknesses, such as how slow he is to react to situation or defend himself.

Like you could zap him to another dimension with your super-science ray and he'd be too apathetic to take it seriously, then he can be as invincible as he wants in the Phantom Zone while you carry out your goals.

OPM is such a boring one-note series, the same joke being replayed constantly gets stale quickly. Its worse with how much more the redrawn version is focusing on the rest of the setting as if it matters at all when in the end they have less credibility than the Z-fighters..

Hell no.

At best he can take down a street level fighter

HELL YEAH

Did you just assume that amphibians gender?!

it'd make her the cutest hero tho

This is great!
Who drew this?

AAAAa

Considering Marvel's history of Anime properties and that AoT crossover it would be fun if they did something with BnHA, I wonder how the X-Men would handle a world where mutants make up 80% of the population?