Powerless

Started out just kind of okay. I only really stuck with it because of the premise and because it was comfy and had a few great moments.

This most recent episode (Emergency Punch-Up) really bumped it up a notch, though.

Emily busting in and singing like two and a half lines then collapsing was perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91333670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm behind (last one I watched was the one where she was dating the Riddler henchman), but from what I can tell Sup Forums doesn't think the comedy is funny enough. I do enjoy it though.

>Dr. Psycho is the subject of the Making of a Murderer: Supervillain Edition

Probably the biggest laugh I've had so far with this show.

Yeah, it's not hilarious (usually), but it's such a relaxing, lighthearted show to watch, and the comedy is improving each episode too.
>a coworker spoils that they found him innocent, and five minutes later he gasses the entire city

>last weeks episode was a repeat
show is DOA

No it wasn't?

it aired the gas episodes where they couldn't go on the company retreat. That was a repeat

That aired for the first time 3 days ago. It was not a repeat. Check IMDB.

It did already air. A few weeks ago they fucked up, and some feeds had the Dr. Psycho episode. Up here in Canada, we had the first Green Fury episode (the one about the fighting over the office). The talkback thread was confusing as fuck because people were talking about two different episodes

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91333670

So it was only a repeat for some people but not everyone lol.

I watched it at least a month ago. maybe a leaked torrent?

>they accidentally aired one episode early in some places, therefore there isn't a next episode and the show is dead
Okay.

Links for livestream?

Watched it for Tudyk

>Dani Puddi in a bottle episode

Today is Sunday, doofus.

I wish this show would use real DC hero's instead or OC's

Hey man, I never said the show was dead, I just linked a confused talkback

you know Green Fury is real?

I like it
better than The Flash at least

I think they were supposed to show the Dr. Psycho episode, but they pulled it in some places because it was on the same days as the Syria gas attacks and you know how paranoid TV executives get.

Green Fury is Fire you fucking casual

Literally all the heroes and villains used in the show are real and come from the comics.